Status: Active

Fireproof

015

We arrived in Los Angeles sometime the next morning and we hit the ground running. We had pretty much slept through the whole night on the bus so it wasn’t like we were sleep deprived. Nikki insisted that we go find me some new clothes which I definitely needed to do because I had stolen a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt last night to sleep in. It felt so weird to want my own clothes and not have any anymore.

“So, are you going to model some sexy clothes for me?” Nikki asked

“I’ll model some jeans and t-shirts for you. That’s about as sophisticated as my fashion sense gets.”

He chuckled. “We will see what we can find. So Vince wants his turn playing uncle to Blaze tonight. If you’re okay with leaving him tonight I was thinking maybe we could hit the city and find some live music or just have some drinks or something.”

“That sounds fun actually. Tommy said he was dj’ing tonight. Maybe we could check that out.”

“Yeah, that will work.”

We spent the day goofing off and shopping for myself as well as Blaze who had lost everything that was at the house too which was pretty much everything. Nikki insisted I go ahead and get new baby furniture for him and then take it back to Oklahoma when I went. He ended up buying half of the stuff which I wasn’t happy about, but he told me I needed to get used to him buying me stuff. I was way too independent for that but I didn’t want to be rude either.

“So, what exactly do you find sexy for me to wear?” I asked Nikki once we had moved on to finding me some clothes. I had already hit up Academy to buy some workout and lounge clothes.

“Whatever you feel comfortable and sexy in.” He smiled. “I think we’re on the same page though.”

“We shall see.”

He seemed to agree with everything I put on which consisted mostly of ripped jeans and tank tops of different colors. I tried on what felt like a million pair of jeans and just as many tank tops and combinations before deciding that Blaze probably needed to have some down time for a little while. He was getting a little bit fussy and all of the shopping was making me kind of tired too.

We decided to check out Tommy’s gig that night and left Blaze with Vince. It had been a long time since I had been out for a night on the town and I was ready to have a drink or two and have some fun. The more I looked at Nikki the more I started thinking that I willing to keep having some fun once we got home tonight. I wasn’t sure how he felt about that this early in the relationship but I knew I definitely wasn’t going to try to stop him if showed any interest.

“So do you dance?” Nikki asked over the loud music blasting throughout the club.

“Depends on how many drinks I have.” I smirked.

“Well, by all means then, drink up.”

We both got a shot of tequila but before I drank mine I held it up to make a toast. Nikki was looking extremely good tonight and I wasn’t much on sleeping with someone on the first date, but for some reason that seemed to not matter to me tonight. If he made any kind of a move at all, I wasn’t going to stop him.

“What are we toasting?” He asked.

“To a night dancing and letting myself go for the first time in a long time and to maybe getting laid tonight.”

I took a look around the crowded club, purposely ignoring Nikki’s gaze as I pretended to look for potential guys. I finally decided to look at him and he raised his eyebrows over his sunglasses as if to say ‘hello, your boyfriend is right here.’

“Any chance I might be in the running for that job?” He asked.

“I’d say you have an equal chance. Give me a reason to choose you.” I smirked.

He chuckled in a ‘game on’ sort of tone. “Oh, I’ll make you want it.”

And fuck, did he ever. I don’t remember ever wanting Eric this much because he was just being Eric instead of just me wanting to have some fun, but Nikki was doing just that. I knew that I had feelings for him and I had known since I couldn’t quit thinking about him after the wreck, but the last couple of days with him and him admitting that he had feelings for me too, made me realize just how much I had fallen for him and was still falling for him.

We lost ourselves in the music and Tommy’s drum playing for hours, dancing to song after song and having drink after drink. Nikki was pretty much drunk by this point and I was feeling the buzz but I was no where near drunk. That was one thing about me he was going to find out, I could hold my own when it came to drinking. It took a lot to get me drunk and that usually meant I was going to be sick as well.

“Let me know when you get ready.” Nikki yelled to me over the music. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and his crotched pressed rather hard up against me. His breath smelled of alcohol which I for some reason found extremely sexy and that was enough to make me decide that we should head home for the night. Tommy smirked as we headed for the front door to call a cab and I could only imagine how much hell we were going to catch tomorrow.

“We’re taking a cab? Good call.” Nikki said

“Thank you captain obvious. I’m not up for killing us or anyone else tonight.”

After an eternity we finally made it back to Nikki’s and as soon as we made it inside the front door and got it locked, I was shoved up against the door as Nikki’s lips connected fiercely with mine. I kissed back just as fiercely as I worked to remove his several layers of jackets, vests, and shirts he had on. He had a much better sense of fashion than I had, but damn taking off ten articles of clothing when I wanted him naked like, yesterday.

I finally made it to his bare upper body and I had to take a second to admire what was in front of me. I had always had a thing for tattoos but nothing like what I was feeling now. I ran my hands up and down his chest as he rested his forehead against mine, breathing heavily.

“Bedroom?” He slurred

“Wherever you want to go.” By this point I was up for anywhere. Bathroom floor, bathtub, kitchen table, I didn’t really care.

“Well, we will start with the bedroom.”

He took my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom, turning his head back towards me every now and then to flash that beautiful, genuine smile of his. I was definitely into Nikki, there was no doubt about that, but the further this went the further I felt myself falling for him. Just a few minutes ago, I had just been hungry for sex and wanted to get it going, but I was starting to feel that this meant a little bit more than a just a good time to both Nikki and myself. It wasn’t quite time to say making love yet though. He shut the door to his bedroom and laid me down gently on his bed as the rest of the night began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three things here. 1 - the last i heard Nikki didn't drink but this is a story that will never happen, so yeah. 2 - Sex scene ahead 3 - I suck at sex scenes so considered yourself warned!

XoXo