Status: This is the first story I have written in nearly two years and hopefully it will just make you think about life.

Until

Until

It wasn't until that moment that I realised that I didn't know who I was anymore. Was I still me? Could I still be the same person I was four years ago? Could I still be that little girl who believed that everything would be alright? That being a nice person would solve all the problems that I would ever encounter. That nothing would change. But it has.

Everything has changed. And I didn't even notice until it was too late.

I would like to believe that I could go back to the way I was before but is that even possible when I can't remember how I got here. I can't even remember where here is. As I stand here alone in the dark forest with nothing to keep me company beside the looming trees and the soft noises of the wildlife ignorant of my woes I realize that I have been someone worthwhile and I would like to be that person again.

I want to be able to look someone in the eyes and believe that there is good in them. I want to be able to smile at a stranger just because it might brighten their day. I want to that little girl who has big dreams. I want to escape the hurricane that we call everyday life. The ignorance. The disconnect. The malice we lavish upon each other to indulgence our own self-fulfilment.

It wasn't until this moment that I realized that I had lost who I was and all that I believed in. But in this moment I realized that I could be that person I once was I just had to find myself again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just take a moment to be grateful for all that we have because we have a lot and remember that its what we make out of our lives that matters.