Jaded

Truth or Dare

The beer bottle was cool against my lips as I smirked at my best friend. “Are you sure you want to play this game love?” I asked staring at the thin man in front of me.

“Are you frightened darling?” He asked lowering his own bottle.

I laughed at that. “Afraid? Afraid of what might I ask? You?” I challenged raising my eyebrows at the jest.

The only light that illuminated the room was from the dying fire place. The shadows gave his face a sinister look. “Why on earth would I be afraid of you Valo?” I asked crawling on my hands and knees in front of him. I grabbed his beer bottle and took a long swig as I waited for him to answer.

“Just answer the question darling, truth or dare?” He asked grabbing the bottle from me taking a long swig giving me a pointed look.

“Fine,’ I smiled, “Truth.” I said stretching out on the thread bare carpet reaching for my beer.
Ville smirked at that, “Do you fancy Jussi?”

I gave a loud laugh, “Of all the things you want to know about me, you ask me that? God, do I fancy Jussi? No, not really. Would I kick him out of my bed?...eh probably because he’s a whore, but if I was really drunk? Probably not, but as far as a relationship, no I do not fancy Jussi, but as a nice fuck? Sure.”

Ville seemed to mull over this information. Now it was my turn.

“Truth or dare Valo?”

“Truth.” He smiled down at me.

I gave a pout, “Hmmm….Are you planning on going back to Jonna?”

Ville furrowed his eyebrows at that, a look of deep thought passing over his features. “No. I will never get back with her.”

I smiled at that. “Good love, you deserve better than her.”

Ville cocked his head to the side as he studied me lying on his thread bare carpet. “Oh?”

“Yup.” I said popping the ending as I took a swig, finishing the last of the beer in my hand. “She was awful to you. I hated seeing you go through that.”

“If you say so darling.” He whispered.

“I do.” I interrupted, “So it’s your turn.”

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” I challenged rising to my knees to get another beer from the fridge.

“I dare you to strip down to your pants.”

I gave a loud laugh. “Come now Ville if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask.” I said pulling my tank top over my head walking toward the fridge. I began to shimmy out of my trousers as I walked; as I stood I felt the alcohol flood straight to my head. I giggled at the feeling. This was going to be an interesting night. I threw my trousers to the side and spread my arms out wide. “Is that all you’ve got?” I said walking backwards towards the fridge.

I pulled two cold beers out of the fridge and handed one over and kept one for myself. I licked my lips, “Truth or dare Ville?” I whispered.

Ville’s eyes grew wide as he drank in the sight before him. I stared back at the silent man in front of me. I got on my knees in front of him, my face inches away from him.

“What’s the matter Valo? Cat got your tongue?” I smirked.

“I….Umm it’s your turn.” He said his wide green eyes catching the light in the darkness

“I don’t think it is, but ok. Truth or Dare darling?” I whispered crawling away from him back to my place in front of the dying fire.

“Dare.” He whispered, his eyes still wide staring at me.

“I dare you to kiss me.” I challenged.

The thin man in front of me froze as if I had shot him, he finally gave a few blinks of his eyes as he got his wits together and crawled forward on his hands and knees to where I laid on his apartment floor.

“Are you sure love?” He whispered.

“I am. Are you? You wanted to play this game.” I challenged laying before him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally wrote this chapter about eight years ago and never did anything with it. One of my new years resolutions is to write more, so I decided to post this chapter and hope to make something of it. I hope you like it and I can continue this story.