Status: Neck deep in Kylo trash

The Sound of Silence

Kylo and Jami

I had prayed for guidance, and my feet had guided me to her door. The door opened before I could reach for the button. I stepped confidently inside. Her room was dark, aside from a single, dim light in the far corner. I could feel Jami’s presence, the Force flowing through her as she meditated. The stronger she became, the more I felt drawn to her. The Dark Side came so naturally to her. She was able to immerse herself in its depths without hesitation. I longed for such strength. I desired her resolve and her power.

“Master Ren?” She asked, her concentration broken. I could sense the tendrils of Force receding. The room felt less tense. My gaze flashed to her lap, where her kyber crystal lay nested between her thighs. My eyes lingered there. She was waiting for me to speak, but no words came. Instead, I reached for her, pinning her to her spot. I heard her breath escape in a strangled gasp.

As I held Jami in place, I moved to make the room brighter, so that I could see her. As the light grew, Jami’s pale skin became bathed in the light, giving her a haunting glow. She wasn’t wearing the Knights of Ren robes that I had ordered her to wear. She was barely wearing anything at all. My Force grip forced her to hold her position, legs crossed, palms resting face up on her knees. I could see the question in her eyes as she searched her mind for what she could have possibly done to displease me. But it was not that simple. I was glad for my mask, making my own emotions impossible for her to read as she stared up at me. I loomed over her, my hand a fraction of an inch away from her frozen face. As I allowed myself to cradle her cheek, I released my hold over her. Jami’s head lolled into my hand before she recovered, shifting herself away from me and bowing her head.

“I await your punishment, Master.”

My breath hitched at her phrasing, which combined with her level undress clouded my mind with lust. It wasn’t only her power I desired. I needed to possess all of Jami. Now.

My gloves were the first to go, and I ripped them off my hands in turn furiously, letting them fall useless to the floor. Jami’s eyes widened before fixating on my hands. Jami had never seen even an inch of my body uncovered before this moment, while I had seen nearly all of her. I reached up to release the latch on my helmet. I pulled it from my head fluidly, keeping my eyes on Jami. I watched her chest rise suddenly when I came completely into view before meeting her gaze. Her eyes were locked onto mine as I set my helmet gingerly beside Jami on the bed.

I crouched down to be eye-level with her, and reached out to hold her in place. She didn’t resist, even once I entered her mind. I was greeted immediately with images of my own face, along with strong feelings of relief, and more primal emotions.

“You’re relieved to see me.” I stated, my voice coming out huskier than I intended.

Jami nodded once I released my forced control over her body.

“More relieved to see your face.” Jami blurted.

I stared hard at her, feeling my anger rising. Was she trying to displease me? Jami tried again.

“It’s nothing, Master,” Jami said sheepishly. “Please push it from your mind.”

It didn't take much to realize Jami was attempting to hide something from me. My eyes narrowed, and Jami began to recoil. It took hardly any effort stop her. As soon as my fingers grazed her arm, she froze with a gasp. Her skin was initially cool to the touch, but warmth soon blossomed beneath my palm.

“No,” I stated darkly. “I won’t.”

I reached a hand towards her head and she closed her eyes expectantly. Nothing was hidden from me with Jami. It was peculiar that she would chose to be silent now. With minor effort needed, Jami’s mind opened for me, and I dove into its depths.

“Tell me.” I commanded, my voice deep. Jami twitched.

In her memories, I found myself back in the darkness of the bathhouse. Through Jami’s eyes, the darkness was no consequence, my feet knew where to go. There was a strong, angry grip on my arm, jerking me along at an unsteady, panicky rate. The male companion I surmised. I ached in places that made my neck flush. Jealousy roiled through my stomach before I could suppress it. Jami had laid with this man. I was suddenly glad he no longer drew breath.

“Stay quiet, Fourteen,” the man growled. “One peep and we’re done for, you understand?”

He huffed to himself. “Of course you don’t understand. You make one sound and those monsters will kill s both.”

Jami remained silent, utterly passive as she allowed the man to drag her through the darkened corridors. My vision went completely black as Jami closed her eyes. A single thought floated through her mind.

This way She was using coercion with the Force. Find us

As her eyes reopened, I heard the characteristic crackling hum of a light saber igniting. I had responded to her call. Jami had lead me right to her that day. The man’s grip on Jami’s arm tightened to the point of true pain, but Jami managed to swallow her gasp.

The man yanked Jami into a nearby room, and whispered to her to shut the door behind them. Jami recognized this room. A name that meant nothing to me flashed in my mind. This was their study. Jami caught the door with the top of her foot, sending it slamming shut.

Find us, Jami mentally chanted. Find us. Find him.

The man swore at Jami, cursing at her and slamming a palm into her skull for making the noise. Shoving Jami under the soon-to-be-destroyed table, he began to speak in a hushed tone.

“You must listen, Fourteen,” The man pleaded, his eyes wide. “The thing coming for me right now wants to kill us both. It is called Kylo Ren.”

The name reverberated through Jami’s thoughts, forming a small pit of fear in her stomach. Mine was a name she had heard before. Rey flickered through Jami’s mind. I growled aloud.

“-with the First Order,” the man continued. “They are very bad people. They will want to get to Mistress.”

The man gripped Jami hard by the shoulders, shaking her roughly for emphasis.

“You must not speak of her to Ren, or anyone else,” the man ordered. “Even if they take you away. You mustn’t tell them-“

My saber sliced through the door in Jami’s periphery, and I realized the overwhelming fear I had sensed as I entered the room was not Jami’s, but that of her companion. I could feel Jami’s eyes widen at the sight of me, bathed in red in the glow of my saber.

‘Even if they take you away’

Jami pushed the man into my path, sending him crashing into my back, and watched in marveled delight as I killed him. Her eyes followed the path of his limp body as it crumpled and thudded to the floor. Then, after a long look at the unmoving corpse, she shifted her gaze to me.

As she took me in, I could hear Jami’s pulse in my ears, drowning out the sound of her own ragged breathing, feel her heart slamming away in her chest. Anticipating my strike, she rolled away easily to her feet as one word consumed her: Savior.

“You see me as a savior,” I remarked in the present. “What else?”

Other memories began to bubble up at once, each overlapping the other: the feel of my chest in the service elevator, my gloved hand extended over the blood-stained interrogation room floor, stolen glances as my shoulders as I walked, my calves as I went through saber forms, the bulge of my bicep as I gripped a practice sword, the strength of my Force grip on her neck. All of these fragmented memories were tied strongly to this giddy, light-headed, longing sort of feeling that only grew stronger as the memories grew more recent. It finally ended with images of my calloused, ungloved hands and the scar that marred my face. That image was tinged with anger.

Who dared… Jami’s mind demanded.

“You see my scar and you’re angry.” I stated, exiting Jami’s mind for a moment.

Her eyes narrowed as her gaze skittered away from mine. Her cheeks were flushed. She drew me back in with a flashing memory of one of the countless maimed Stormtroopers. The message was clear.

“You want to kill the one responsible.” I continued.

The Stormtrooper screamed.

“Painfully,” I added. “But this is not why you were relieved earlier. You’re changing the subject.”

Jami remained silent, but I was thrown violently from her mind. I let go of her arm, taking a step backwards from her. Sweat beaded on her forehead, sliding lazily down her temples. Her fatigue was apparent, but at least she wasn’t bleeding this time. She had grown stronger.

I narrowed my eyes and moved to sit beside her, ignoring how Jami tensed as our legs touched. She didn’t shift away.

“Speak.” I commanded.

“What would you have me say, Master Ren?” Jami breathed smartly.

“You have known men.” I asked more as a statement, my thoughts returning to the soreness of the first of Jami’s memories. Envy turned my stomach.

“Yes,” Jami answered immediately. “Though not by choice. By command.”

“No longer.” I whispered. Jami inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, closing her eyes.

“Yes, Master Ren.” Jami responded, her voice shaky.

Her obedience was delectable, so absolute. It was time to test it.

“My name,” I said firmly. “Say it.”

Some part of Jami knew something about the boy who was Ben Solo: the weak, foolish boy I had destroyed long ago. She had even once said it to me after seeing a memory I had long banished. How she answered this question would determine where Jami’s loyalty laid. Snoke would have her call me Ren, same as Hux.

“Master Ren.” Jami responded, her voice more firm.

“My full name,” I elaborated, pulling her hair loose from its tie and tangled my fingers in it. “My true name.”

There was only one correct answer. Anything other than that would spell her death, and my own. Jami answered immediately, though in a whisper.

“Kylo Ren.”

“Again.” I pressed, pulling her hair slightly to expose her neck to me.

“Kylo Ren.” Jami’s voice came out deeper.

“Again.” I breathed, my lips grazing the tender, sensitive flesh near her windpipe.

Jami’s hand gripped the silken sheets of her bed, but remained silent. With my free hand, I laced my fingers through hers, wrenching it free and pressed it to my inner thigh. Her fingers grazed against me as Jami’s chest heaved in a gasp. I felt myself smirk.

Jami Obarel may be strong and powerful with the Dark Side. She may pique Snoke’s interest and Snoke might find her valuable. She may even have charmed the ever furious General Hux. But she still bent fully, willingly, and completely to only one’s will: mine. Only I could bring the blazing inferno that was Jami Obarel to her knees, make her gasp and writhe with wanton desire. Only I held that power. I was still the one fully in control of our greatest weapon. I pulled Jami flush to my chest, her back pressed against me, shouldering quivering.

“Again.” I growled in her ear.

“Kylo Ren.”

And with the moan of my name still on her lips, Jami yielded fully, and all other thoughts of Snoke, Hux, the Resistance, that man from the bathhouse, anything, were banished. There was only her and only me.

She is Jami Obarel, and she is mine.

And I am Kylo Ren.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS WHAT