Polaroid

IV

I gently pulled myself free from Cam's arms. I tried not to wake him, but when I moved his eyes opened. His hand shot out to grab onto my shoulder.

"Is it morning?" He asked groggily as his calluses skimmed over my bare skin.

"It probably it," I told him, "but it's still dark and raining right now. I need to go out and rinse off before it stops."

Cam pulled himself up and said,"I'll come out with you to keep watch."

I nodded and didn't attempt to argue. Modesty was not something that existed anymore. He would turn his back it I had to strip or "go to the bathroom."
(I don't know why I still called it that. Maybe the lady in me still rebelled at the idea of saying, I'm going to take a piss. )

Well, I had to piss and try to scrub away a couple weeks of dirt. I only had one sample bottle of shampoo, so good luck with that. If I was feeling really generous I might even save some for Cam. He was starting to smell...

Who was I kidding? We'd both smelled for a really long time. Body odor, dirty beds, and no hygiene products made for an interesting mix.

I trudged up the dark basement steps to the first floor. Cam followed me, rubbing his eyes and stretching out his shoulders. I wondered if he would bring up what happened or if he even remembered.

We did not have sex.

He kissed me. It was short, fierce, and a little angry. We didn't go past a kiss, unless sleeping together in a very platonic way counted.

That moment scared me though. The one where our lips were connected and I completely forgot about everything and anyone else. There was only warm lips and blond hair that I could dig my fingers into.

"This should be fine," I said after we rounded the side of the house.

"Okay then sweetheart, strip and make this extremely quick," Cam shouted above the rain.

He turned around and walked a few yards away. I took my soaking jacket off and tossed it to the ground.

As I went take off my top, I felt something press against my neck. It was the barrel of a gun. I felt it grind against the base of my scull as a familiar voice commanded, "Don't fucking move."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's PG13. I'm allowed one F bomb right?