Status: Active

Fighting Fate

Chapter One

The room was dim, the majority of the light was illuminating from the neon signs and the large flat screens that played the current sport. I had been sitting here for about ten minutes waiting for my friend, Emily, who called me crying after her boyfriend dumped her. She wanted to get her mind off of things and what better way than a couple drinks.

“Over here!” I waved as she searched for me in the dark.

Emily made eye contact with me barely smiling “Hey girl.”

I motioned for the bar tender for our first set of many, “let's not worry about anything and drink to everything!” I smiled trying to cheer her up, while raising my small shot glass to my lips.

Emily followed in suit, “I need someone to take my mind off of things.”

“Yeah, I can't help with that. Nor do I want to,” I laughed knowing exactly what she was talking about.

Emily always had this idea in her head that she had to be with someone ever since we were in high school. No matter if they were good for her or bad for her. I liked to blame it on her absent father, even though I had mommy issues myself.

“Oh I like him,” She pointed to a group of guys at a table filled with drinks. The guy was looking at her, and he was definitely her type, bad boy. He had tattoos up his arms and numerous face piercings.

I rolled my eyes as he stood up and made his way towards Emily, “really? You've been her for like a minute.” I was definitely no Amy. I've had a total of five boyfriends in my whole twenty five year old life span. While Amy was on her hundredth, give or take.

“I saw you looking my way. Meeting anyone here tonight?” He slurred, placing his hand on her bare thigh.

“Just my friend here, Hannah. We were just looking for a good time tonight,” She flirted batting her eye lashes.

“Both of you?” His eyes widened, thinking of sexual advancements.

“Whoa, no!” I choked as swallowed my long island tea, “just looking for a rated g good time.” Emily hit my leg, throwing her hand up in front of my face.

“What I believe my friend is getting at is we're just not drunk enough,” She smiled motioning to our two small empty shot glasses.

“Well we can fix that,” He grinned holding his hand out for Emily to grab a hold of to help her from the bar stool. Then turning towards me while his arm was draped around Emily's waist.

“No thanks I got it,” some would say I'm too independent. After I got down from the bar stool, we had went and joined the others. There was only guys at the table and they were all similar: tattoos, piercings and dark clothes.

“This is Lenny, Allen, Tom and Harry. And I'm Timmy,” The guys started laughing while he let us slide into the large booth.

_____________________________________________________

Emily was three sheets to the wind, but I was only on my third beverage, which didn't make me sober but at least I'd remember what I did tonight, hopefully. I had made quite good friends with Allen, he wasn't drinking that much either. But he was still slurring his words.

“You wanna get out of here?” Allen chimed in while the others chanted chug, trying to encourage Lenny.

I knew there was slang for those words, but didn't mean I was under contract to sleep with him. I nodded my head and smiled as we motioned for the others to let us out.

“See ya later, Hannah Banana!” Emily giggled wrapping me up in her arms and kissing me on the cheek.

“Come on let's get a cab,” Allen suggested while placing his hand on the small of my back leading me out of the bar.

“Well I literally live a block away if you just want to walk,” I stated as we made it out of the bar and into the parking lot, where the cool breeze filled our lungs instead of the hazy smoke.

“Yeah that's fine. Lead the way,” Usually I wouldn't suggest my own place, but Allen was way taller and had a lot of muscles. So if this went wrong I knew all the weapons I could use in my own place.

I wanted to bring up a conversation but had no idea what to even talk about, but I went with it.

“You live around here?” I asked looking over for a second making quick eye contact, but turning my head back down. I definitely wasn't use to this.

“No,” he quickly replied but never gave any more information, so I took that as he didn't want me to know, “Us guys travel a lot. For our job,” I immediately tried to think of a job where these tattooed men could go and have a career in.

“Like what do y'all do? Play in a rock band or something?” I laughed while my Louisianan accent showed.

He just laughed and tilted his head, “you could say that.”

I rolled my eyes and motioned to the apartments on our right, “here I am.”

“May I come in?” he asked, we were actually looking at each other. In the bar I couldn't really see, but now with the street lights beaming down I could see right down to his eye color. I didn't want to invite him in, mainly because he wasn't my type. But his smile though and those dimples.

“Yeah, of course.” He smiled and followed me towards gate of my apartments. He placed his hand on the small of my back again which sent shivers down my back that I had to try and contain. Maybe it was just the drinks that I consumed tonight but he was starting to look more and more attractive as we made our way to my home.

It took about five minutes from the gate to my door, the whole time we stayed close. I fumbled for my keys and eventually found the one. I had barely open the door when Allen turned me around and pushed me up against the now closed door. His lips were on my lips and my body was instantly washed with a burning sensation.

“I couldn't take my eyes off of you all night,” He mentioned while taking a quick break from my neck.

I simultaneously slid my hands up his shirt and it just escalated from there. We were eventually butt naked and on top of each other. It was becoming one of the best experiences of my life.

We finished and sighed as he rolled off next to me, both of us covered in sweat. I tried keeping my heavy breathing down while also trying not to express my crazy goofy grin.

“That was the best I've had in awhile,” he breathed raising his hands behind his head. I kept peeking over at his extraordinary built body. My tipsy self wanting to go at it again.

“Same,” Was all I could say without showing how exhausted I was.

“This is weird but you wanna go get something to eat?” He was still on his back with his hands behind his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
My last story wasn't going in the direction I wanted, seeing how it was my first story in a long time.
But this one I plan on being better than the other.
Thanks for reading <33333