Anything Goes

I Can't Believe You

“Do you think she’ll be up for it?” Rob asked me. We were currently watching her performance at this club. I was trying to set her up with Jimmy even though she wasn’t going to be amused with me. But in the end it would be worth it. Her being happy is what mattered to me.

Ever since her relationship with Aaron ended, she hasn’t been the same. Gracelynn was happy but in the inside she needed someone to mend her broken up. Luckily Rob knew the perfect guy so hopefully this would work out.

“She might hate me at first but it will be all worth it.” I said.

The show was about to end in the next half hour or so. We would be meeting Jimmy at a restaurant down the road. If I knew Gracelynn, Dinner was certainly on her mind. Hopefully it would calm her down from exploding at me.
After the show was over, Rob & I met her backstage. She was getting ready in her dressing room.
“We have reservations at a restaurant for dinner down the road.” I said as I walked in with Rob behind me. She rolled her eyes at him but didn’t say anything.

“Sure, just give me 5 minutes and I’ll be ready.” Gracelynn said.
We got to the restaurant at around midnight. It was quiet and we had a table in the back. Jimmy seemed to have arrived on time which was perfect. Gracelynn saw him when we were walking over there & if looks could kill, then I’d be dead.

“Nice to see you again Jimmy.” I said giving him a hug before sitting down beside Rob.

“You as well Amber. Who’s your friend?” He asked looking at Gracelynn.

“This is my best friend Gracelynn.” I introduced.

“A pleasure to meet you.” She said trying to be friendly about it.

My phone vibrated a few minutes later with a text message. “I literally can’t believe you would do this to me after I told you no several times.”

I shrugged and put my phone back in my purse. It was time to enjoy dinner and hopefully Gracelynn would enjoy it as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
My First Co-Write. I'm so excited for this story. Who could say no to Jimmy?!
-CarryOn
Image