Due South

In Los Angeles it's not completely ridiculous for a successful and flashy entrepreneur to give himself an over the top alter ego. So when I met the handsome and charming club owner who called himself Lucifer Morningstar, I can't say I was all that taken aback by the persona.

Despite his slightly smarmy attitude (honestly to be expected in his line of work), he seemed a decent guy (by LA standards) and I was only looking to fill a couple of lonely nights, so 'Why not?' I told myself. But after a series of odd visions in my periphery and seemingly being stalked by said man, I was beginning to think I may have bit off a little more than I was willing to chew.
Alternative Summary
Lucifer's penis opens this girl's third eye (not her vagina, don't be disgusting) and now she has to deal with seeing gross hell-stuff and possibly being damned for all eternity.

Inspired by the version of Lucifer featured in the the television show Lucifer (which is inspired by Neil Gaiman's version of Satan/the Devil/Lucifer the fallen angel, née Lucifer the morning star). I have no idea if this will be canon-compliant with the TV show since I haven't planned much and the show is only about three episodes in, or if this will be canon-compliant with The Sandman because I haven't read it.

Also, even after posting a chapter, I might go back in and edit some details, so if things suddenly change...sorry, I guess. If it's anything noteworthy, I'll add it to author's notes when I make changes.

(This is a garbage story for garbage people. Please be warned.)
((Even so, comments and criticism are welcome.))
(((Sorry for all the fine-print.)))