Status: fluffy bellarke trash

Can't Help Falling

with you

“Just come on,” Bellamy said, frustration cutting through the words as he sighed. He had walked into their apartment to find Clarke curled up on the couch, not bothering to hide the tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes. He felt bad, but he knew that she would cheer up, if she would just follow him.

She stood up with a huff and wrapped her arms around herself, and followed behind Bellamy, not knowing where they were going. He wrapped his hand around her arm and pulled her along behind him up to the roof, opening the door slowly to reveal his handiwork.

There was a table set up in the middle of the small area, two chairs on either side, covered in all of her favourite foods. Lights were strung around every corner, casting a dim light on the area, and a small stereo was set up with Elvis Presley’s voice filling the silence.

“This is what you were doing?” Clarke asked, her voice still small as she walked towards the table, running her hand along the wrinkled table cloth. He walked up behind her and circled his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. “I’m sorry.”

She turned around in his arms and circled her own around his neck, swaying to the music that began to fill the air.

Wise men say, only fools rush in.

“I’m not if I forgive you yet, but this is a good start,” she said, resting her forehead against his. He looked at her and pressed his lips against hers, feeling her smile underneath him.

But I can’t help falling in love with you.