Rebel Love

Meeting Lash & Lunch

I was in History of Hero's when the door opened. "Ah Mr. Livingston I heard you were coming. Take a seat next to Badger. Ms. Peace raise your hand." I raised my hand and Lash smirked and walked to where I was sitting.

"So your last name's Peace?" He asked, i just nodded. "So you're Warren's sister?" I shook my head "No cousin." Lash just nodded and leaned back in his chair.

"So Peace what's your deal?" Lash asked me. "Pardon me?" I scoffed back "Powers, what are your powers?" I relaxed a bit. "Oh um I'm a shape shiftier. I can turn into a Wolf, Cat, Rat, and a Snake. You?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." he said.

"Alright there Mr. Confident."

He just winked back.

Class ended Lash and I went in different directions, I went to my locker he went somewhere.

I walked into the cafe and I heard someone call my name "Badger over here!" Layla called. I smiled and started to walk over when someone tripped me, I got up and saw Lash and Speed "Dick." I said as I walked by.

"Lash causing you problems? I can go handle him." Warren said and I saw his hands start too smoke as he stood up. "Calm down hot head, I can fight my own battles."

"You sure?" Warren asked.

"Positive." I said as I pushed him back into his seat.

"So Badger how was your class?" Layla asked. "It was good guess who-OW!" I screamed as I turned around and saw a familiar striped arm go back to it's owner.

"THAT'S IT!" Warren stood up and almost walked over to Lash when I stood up and put my hands on his shoulders. "WARREN NO! Remember what your mom and my dad said." He looked from to me Lash. "Whatever." He said and walked out of the cafe but not before burning Lash a little bit.