Sequel: Until Forever Comes
Status: In Progress.

I Like the Remix

Raelyn Benson was an outcast in high school. She had been somewhat overweight, she had braces that hadn't come off until Freshman year, and had battled with acne for most of high school. She had thick rimmed glasses and had been the stereotypical nerd. And she heard about it from everyone when they weren't ignoring her existence.

She had lived next door to the Bakers. Their parents had been friends. She had been stuck in their house for parties all the time. She had a huge crush on Zacky, and had been friends with his younger brother, Matt. Of course Zacky didn't cast her a second glance... And when he had... It had been nothing but insults and jokes. He along with all his friends and band mates had laughed at her dream. Told her it was never going to happen. The only one who had any faith in her modeling dreams was her best friend, Victoria Thompson.

Years later, Raelyn runs into Zacky and his friends again just to realize that they don't recognize her at all as a model for Angels and Demons modeling agency.

Disclaimer: I got this idea from the song: Remix (I Like the) by NKOTB. Angels and Demons modeling agency is fictional and was created by me and Darkness Unleashed for this story and her story, Better Left Behind.