Sequel: Until Forever Comes
Status: In Progress.

I Like the Remix

The Morning After

Raelyn groaned and forced her eyes open when she heard her phone alarm going off. She was relieved to see that Tori was still sleeping and rolled over to reach for her phone and bit her lip to keep from screaming when she came face-to-face with Zacky. She heard a masculine groan from behind her and found herself reaching over Zacky to make her phone stop going off. Once it was in her hand and she shut off the alarm, she let out a frustrated groan. The alarm had been a reminder for a friend’s wedding. One that she had been planning on taking Tuck too. “Fuck.” She muttered and bit down on her lip to keep from speaking again when she felt Tori curl closer to her back, pressing her against Zacky. She managed to slip her phone back onto the nightstand after putting it on silent, and let out a sigh, her mind was hazy and she was trying to remember what happened after getting to the club the previous night.

Half an hour later, Tori groaned. “I over did it last night,” She mumbled before gasping. “Why are you curled up to Zack Baker?!” Her voice came out louder than she intended and they heard two male groans, Raelyn shot Tori a glare over her shoulder when Zacky moved slightly and now had his arm wrapped around her. “I’m sorry!” Tori whispered quickly as she glanced over her shoulder and immediately scooted as close to Raelyn as possible.

“Gee thanks, it’s not like I’m not already overheating!” Raelyn hissed in annoyance.

Tori returned her glare. “Do you not realize who is behind me?” She growled quietly. “I don’t want him this close to me.” She grumbled. “You know what, fuck this.” She rolled over and placed both her hands on Brian’s chest.

“Victoria, what are you doing?” Raelyn whispered as her eyes widened in surprise.

“You said you were overheating, I’m cooling it off a bit.” She answered quickly. Before Raelyn could argue, Tori shoved Brian right off of the bed. Both girls cringed as they heard the thud.

“Ughhhh.” Brian groaned from the floor. Raelyn felt her cheeks heat up when Zacky woke up and was staring into her eyes.

“Uh, hi.” Zacky mumbled as he carefully moved his arm. He seemed as confused as she had felt, waking up in the situation.

Tori propped herself up so Zacky could see her and spoke up. “Just be happy she didn’t wake you up the way I woke Brian up.” She jerked her thumb towards the other side of the bed to where Brian’s head was just visible from sitting up. “What the hell happened last night?” Tori asked with a frown as she glared towards Brian.

Raelyn shrugged as she sat up. They were both still in their dresses from the night before, the guys were stripped down to their boxers. Something that wouldn’t win Brian any points with Tori. She glanced around the room trying to figure out where they were, first. She closed her eyes for a moment, and started to remember bits and pieces.

Johnny had made some stupid comment, betting that Tori was just pretending to be bisexual to seem sexier. She had told him he was stupid, and he had gone on to bet that she had never even kissed a girl. Tori immediately looked back at Raelyn. Raelyn who had been laughing at something stupid that Matt and Val were arguing with Zacky about had stopped laughing and was trying to figure out whether the intense stare was for her to back her up or for something else.

Before she could question Tori on it, she had climbed over the table and slid into her lap. “I’ll show you.” She told Johnny with a slight glare. She tilted Raelyn’s head and pressed her lips to Raelyn’s. Once the shock wore off, Raelyn kissed her back just to help prove the point. Once the guys started with the catcalls, Tori pulled away. “Damn you’re a good kisser. Which boyfriend do I owe that to? Tuck?” She asked with a slight smirk on her face.

“Actually I think I learned more with Tom…” Raelyn admitted with a laugh. Too drunk at this point to be upset at her exboyfriend’s name being mentioned.

“Maybe English men do do things better…” Tori stated with a dreamy sigh.


“Oh god…” Raelyn started to laugh softly. Tori and Zacky looked at her funny before she looked back at Tori. “You complimented my kissing skills last night.” Tori frowned as she tried to remember and then started giggling as well.

“You’re better than a lot of my exboyfriends!” She exclaimed innocently. “And some of my past girlfriends too.” She stretched out a bit. “Where are we? As much as I love this dress… I want to wear real clothes at the moment.”

“We’re in one of Matt’s guest rooms.” The three on the bed glanced over at Brian who was still sitting on the floor, although now his head was in his hands. “Don’t ask me how we made it back here, though.”

“I think Matt and Val invited us back here…” Zacky spoke up. Raelyn nodded as she closed her eyes and rubbed at her temples trying to will the headache away while remembering more of the night before.

“Ooo I love this song!” Tori jumped out of the booth and grabbed Raelyn’s hand along the way. “Dance with me, Rae-Rae!” Raelyn laughed as she was dragged out onto the dance floor. Tori smiled at Raelyn as the two moved to the music. After a couple of songs, Raelyn told Tori she needed a breather, and headed back towards the table where Zacky was sitting alone. She took a seat on the booth across from him and glanced towards the bar trying to decide on whether or not she wanted to try and go buy another drink.

She looked up surprised when the waiter placed a cocktail down in front of her before handing Zacky a beer. Zacky nodded towards the waiter and then spoke up when he met Raelyn’s confused gaze. “You looked like you were going to be thirsty, I went with what I saw you get last… Sorry if that isn’t what you wanted.”

“No it’s fine. Thank you.” She responded with a small smile. Surprised that he had been thinking of her. He nodded before glancing towards the bar where Brian had gone. His eyes coming back to Raelyn as she took a sip and smiled.


Raelyn looked back at Zacky for a moment before looking at Tori. “I agree, I want to find real clothes… And find something to eat.” She stated after a moment of thought. She was starving.
After waking Val and asking if they could borrow clothes, (Raelyn was in a Guns n’ Roses tee and denim shorts. Tori ended up in an Avenged Sevenfold tee and a different pair of denim shorts.) Tori was making coffee while Raelyn rooted through the cabinets and fridge for something to make for breakfast. “The best I can find is pancake mix… and this bacon looks decent?” She asked Tori.

“Yes, please!” She grinned. “Coffee should be ready in a few.” Tori let out a soft sigh. “My head feels like it’s going to explode.” She mumbled as she leaned against the counter. “You still have advil in your purse?” Raelyn nodded as she searched the cabinets for the right tools for making pancakes. “I’m going to go get some. Thanks, Rae.” She turned and left the kitchen and headed back for the bedroom they had all woken up in.

Once she stepped into the room, she leaned against the wall to try and piece together the night before. She had kissed Raelyn, there had to have been a lot of dancing because her legs were sore. She glanced at her heels sitting in the corner with her dress, and closed her eyes.

Raelyn had walked away to get something to drink and take a breather. Tori wasn’t ready to quit dancing though. She continued to sway to the music, but ended up frowning when she felt a hand on her hip. “You looked like you could use a partner,” A male voice spoke in her ear. She tugged away from the guy and gave him a once over.

“No, I’m good. Thanks, though.” She gave him a small smile. When the guy didn’t step away, she frowned. “Let go.”

“What, are you too good to dance with me?” He grumbled, a dark look on his face. “Just who do you think you are?” He raised his voice, and grabbed her arm to keep her from walking away.

Before she could speak up, another voice stepped in. “She said she’s not interested. Get lost.” Tori looked up at Brian curiously as he stepped between her and the guy that was getting too hands on for her tastes. “Don’t make me say it again.” He growled. The guy grumbled before walking back towards the bar.

“Thanks, Brian.” She spoke softly, and he shrugged. He was about to walk away but when a new song started, she reached out and grabbed his hand. “Dance with me.” She smiled at him, starting to remember some of the reasons she had loved him in the first place.


Tori’s eyes shot open and she frowned. Her head throbbed painfully reminding her of the reason she had actually walked into the room as she made a beeline for Raelyn’s purse. She dug out the Advil and pulled out two for her, and two for Raelyn before putting the bottle back in her purse. She walked back over to her dress and dug her phone out of her purse. She frowned when she realized it was dead. “Fantastic… God I hope I didn’t do anything else that was stupid.” She muttered as she trudged back to the kitchen. “Here, Raelyn,” She handed the pills over before opening cabinets until she found mugs for the coffee.

“Thanks, Tori. Here, you can have the first pancakes.” She put a few pancakes on the nearest plate and offered it to her. “You look whiter than before, are you sure you’re okay?” Raelyn scrutinized over her.

“Yeah, just remembering things from last night.” She shuddered slightly. “Next time we go clubbing, can we go just the two of us?” Tori questioned as she shot a glare at the two boys sitting at the kitchen island, waiting patiently for the coffee. Raelyn nodded with a confused look on her face. “Thank you.”

“You’re going to have to explain yourself, later.” Raelyn warned her. “Can you pour me some coffee?” She asked as she put on a few more pancakes and watched them until it was time to flip them. Once she had the plate ready, the two sitting at the island looked hopeful. “There’s the batter and the pan… I’m sure you can figure the rest out.” She stated with a shrug as Tori put the coffee mugs down on the island in front of the two empty stools.

“That’s asking an awful lot of them.” Tori stated skeptically. “They may burn Val’s house to the ground.” She took a seat at the stool at the very end, leaving Raelyn to be stuck in between her and Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, I got a promotion at work and switched stores. I also spent a couple of day at a convention and the hotel claimed free wi-fi but then said only three devices and asked for a form of payment? Thanks for reading, hope you like it!

Raelyn and Tori's borrowed clothes.