Deadly Weapons

Chapter 19: Fight

Chapter 19: Fight
Craig’s POV:

“Oh I believe we’ve already wasted enough time gentlemen, don’t you think?”

His voice made my skin crawl and my anger levels rise, I bawled my fists up at my sides and bit down hard on my tongue to stop me from saying something I’d regret later.

“Cody! How nice of you to show up!” Max exclaimed.

“Oh I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” He snarled in response which made Ronnie and his cohorts snort with laughter.

“A stupid decision on your behalf because we’re gonna fucking kill you but at least now I can take you all out in one go.”

“Don’t be so cocky Radke,” TJ warns stepping away from Cody and stood beside me.

The dark, obnoxious chuckle that erupted from Ronnie caused the blood in my veins to boil. “I wouldn’t be talking in that tone if I were in your position, half blood.” From beside me I heard TJ growl I grabbed his wrist to stop him going off on one.
“Feisty one aren’t you? Just like someone else we happened to bump into a few moments ago!” I narrowed my eyes into slits and I was about to retaliate before I heard feet shuffling toward us, it sounded like a struggle I didn’t take my eyes off Ronnie’s until I heard her voice.

“Get your hands off me!” It was then that I saw Lexi being dragged into the room behind her the very person who I never wanted to see again, the very person who I hated just as much as I hated Ronnie, the very person who had stabbed me in the back.

Monte.

“Get your hands off her.” I warned.

“Hello Craig, how nice to see you again.” He smirks, I growled and was about to ponce but the shattering of glass smashing atop of Monte’s head caused everyone to stare in awe as his body fell to the floor with a ‘thump’.

Andy stood behind hands above his head where the glass vase that he was previously holding was. It was then that all hell broke loose. I heard the roar of anger erupt from Ronnie and I dodged out of the way as he ran toward me like a raging bull. He tripped and fell face first onto the floor.
Lexi ran forward to me tears in her eyes and cuts on her face, I glanced over to TJ who was currently fighting off Ricky he caught my stare and mouthed ‘go’ to me before Ricky managed to throw a punch square at TJ’s nose, I quickly took off with Lexi in my arms shaken up and sobbing. We ran through to the kitchen where the growls and the thuds from the brawl in the other room echoed throughout the lodge.

I glanced around the room and a piece of wood with a sharp point at the end of it caught my eye, I handed it to Lexi before saying, “Take this and run back to the lake, don’t come back till one of us comes to get you.”

“But-“

“Just do it, don’t argue with me.” I could see she wanted to object but a loud crashing sound from the other room obviously changed her mind about wanting to stay she rushed for the door and quickly swung it open not before turning back to me and saying.

“I love you Craig.”

“I love you too, now go!” I exclaimed before I felt arms wind round my neck yanking me backward.

“Craig!” She yelped.

“GO!” I shouted struggling against the iron grip that the hands had on me. The sight of her running toward the woods was the last thing I saw before being pulled to the floor by Ronnie.

TJ’s POV:

The crunching of the cartilage in my nose breaking as Ricky’s fist collided with it echoed in my ears, my head snapped to the right and I held my hand up to my now bleeding nose. I growled in pain and quickly swung up with my right fist sending him crashing into the wall, he hissed in pain as his shoulder collided with the wood.

“That all you got half blood?” He hissed.

I took this opportunity to rush out of the corner that he had backed me into and snatch up one of the more heavier ointments that were perched on top of the fireplace, I held it behind my back and ducked out of the way as he threw another punch my way, I dodged most of the punches he threw at me until I was in the perfect position to do what I wanted to do.

Without thinking about it I sent the ointment down on top of Ricky’s head from behind. He instantly dropped to the floor unconscious I caught my breath and wiped the blood that was trickling from my nose away with my sleeve, at least that gave me one less person to worry about for a while. I scoped the room and saw utter carnage, I could tell that Andy wouldn’t be aloud to bring us up here ever again after all the mess we were going to leave.

“Boo!” Came a snarl in my ear, I jumped but before I had time to react the person lifted me over his shoulder with ease. I got a quick glance and saw it was Ryan. “Shouldn’t get distracted so easily.” He jeered before flinging my body through the air like I was a discarded toy.
He roared with laughter when my body came in contact with the wall the other side of the room, the air in my lungs was knocked out of me and I spluttered for air and groaned in pain as it shot up my back. It felt as if all the air in my body had been knocked out of me and I couldn’t see straight. Black dots began to creep into the corners of my vision as I fought to keep my eyes open.