Deadly Weapons

Chapter 5: New Perspective

Chapter 5: New Perspective
 
She angrily stormed through the corridors, blanking the stares and points she was receiving off of her peers; none of that mattered to her at that moment. She was going to make that sorry bitch pay for what she did, and her stupid half-blood friends too.
 
She didn’t bother to wipe away the trickling blood from her nose as she stormed toward the back gate, the metallic taste of her own blood had disappeared now so Natasha guessed that the blood had now died up on her face.
 
The guys were going to love hearing about this.
 
A quick glance to her left and right to see if any wandering gazes were directed in her direction before she was out of school grounds and walking to the usual meeting point. It was unusually warm for the time of year and most of the trees had shred their leaves, which left a carpet of crunchy, golden brown on the sidewalk- she hated this time of the year. The fall and winter had always been difficult times to fill the needs of her dark desire- less people on the streets meant less food, which was something that Natasha hated about her situation.
 
She glanced up from her cold stare on the sidewalk to see her two closest friends up ahead. They hadn’t noticed her yet; they were too busy discussing the events of that morning’s hunt to realize their companion storming toward them.
 
“You two jackasses just going to stand there screaming like idiots or are you coming with me?” She asks her older companions with hands on hips and light scowl on her face. The two men turned to her slowly but when their eyes landed on her bloodstained face their expressions turned to confusion.
 
“What the hell happened to you?!” The elder of the three, Chris, queried his face contorted in confusion and worry.
 
“I’ll explain when we arrive at Ronnie’s.” She mutters in response turning sharply on her heal and resuming her angry stride. The two men glanced at each other knowing that it most likely had something to do with the half bloods but the last thing they wanted to do was piss Natasha off even more than she already was. They followed reluctantly behind her making sure they kept a safe enough distance behind her so they had time to react incase she did something impulsive.
 
The walk was short and quiet; the group had been forced out of their previous hiding spot as their location had been found by the half bloods. The new den was closer to the city center making it easier to hunt for food and less likely that they’d run into any unwelcome pests. 
 
He was hunched over his freshly lit cigarette when they arrived; the smoke danced into the air and accumulated in a cloud over his head for a short few seconds before disappearing into the air. His gaze didn’t even flick up to the three figures approaching the porch steps, he didn’t need to he knew who was coming even before he had heard their footsteps.
 
The footsteps stopped in front of Ronnie; he flicked some of his ebony hair out of his eyes before they flicked up momentarily to meet the intense blue-eyed gaze of the younger man stood before him.
 
Ronnie sighs returning his stare to his converse clad feet. He flicked the ash off the end of his slowly burning cigarette before placing it to his lips once again taking a long drag breathing in the sweet nicotine.  “Yes?” He grumbles blowing out the smoke.
 
Chris coughed his face scrunched up in disgust he had always hated smoking and being around anyone who smoked, it was nasty habit and it amazed him as to why anyone would ever dream of putting one of those cancer sticks anywhere near their mouths. “Natasha has something to tell us all, won’t tell us until everyone is around. Gather everyone in the main room.”
 
Ronnie finally met Chris’ gaze probably and Chris could see the aggravation burning in his eyes.
“And why can’t you do it yourself?” His voice was gruff and still layered with sleep, he’d woken around ten minutes before, he had come out for his morning fag where he could have some alone time- the fact that Chris, Ricky and Natasha were interrupting this precious private time of his really pissed Ronnie off.  
 
“Because they only really listen to you, Natasha is beat up badly and I’m sure it’s to do with the half blo-“
 
“Don’t even finish that pissing sentence Chris, I am in no mood!” The outburst made Chris flinch but his face remained controlled and calm.
 
“For god sakes Ronnie, get your head out of your ass and join us in the main room.” Ronnie growled causing his sharp whites to poke out of the bottom of his top lip but Chris knew he wasn’t in any immediate danger.
 
The three of them made their way into the house without another word, Ronnie would follow soon enough. The task of rounding everyone into the main room wouldn’t be so hard. Ryan and Max lounged on the couch, their feet resting on the coffee table in front of them laughing their asses off at something they’d seen on the TV. The room had a low hue of smoke so the three teens guessed what they had been doing, or rather smoking, moments before they had arrived.
 
“Where’s Cody?” Ricky queried taking a seat on the chair in the corner of the room. Natasha and Chris followed joining Max and Ryan
 
Max snorted as if the answer was obvious, “In his room, where else would that bastard be?”
 
“Cody! Get your sorry ass down here!” Ronnie’s voice boomed through the small house followed by the sound of doors slamming and footsteps thudding along the floorboards appearing in the doorway moments later a scowl on his paled face.
 
“Nice to see you looking as happy as ever.” Ryan murmured just loud enough for Cody to hear, Cody growled but one warning glare from Ronnie shut him up for good.
 
“What’s happened then?” Ronnie sighs from the doorway that he was leaning on.
 
She picked her words carefully as she explained the events that took place that afternoon, by the time she had finished explaining what had happened with the stupid bitch that afternoon, Natasha could feel the anger radiating from the guys.
 
“I cant believe you let that half blood bitch get away with it!” Ronnie roared pushing himself off the doorframe, Natasha second-guessed her choice of telling the guys but she knew they would’ve found out sooner or later.
 
“She isn’t half blood Ronnie.”
 
“Well then what is she?!” Ryan interjected.
 
Natasha sighs raking a hand through her hair pushing it off her face, “I don’t know, human I think. She’s new around here I know that much.”
 
“She’ll wish that she never even stepped foot in this town.” Ricky growled from the corner earning nods of agreement from the majority of the guys in the room. 
 
“It doesn’t matter what she is or how new she may be, I’ll make her fucking pay for what she’s done.” Ronnie growled eyes turning black and canines beginning to poke out of the bottom of his top lip. 
 
“Guys!” Natasha screeches shutting up the vicious words falling out of the guy’s mouths. “I’ve got this, I don’t want any of you involved in this okay?” There was a tense shift in the room and for a moment Natasha thought she’d have to permanently watch everyone to make sure they weren’t going to get involved in her business.
 
“Fine whatever you say.” Max shrugged, satisfied, Natasha stood up and pushed Ronnie out of the way to get to her room.
 
“I think we should pay the half bloods an overdue visit, whatcha say gentlemen?” Ronnie asked the group who simultaneously nodded in agreement. “Excellent, Chris, Max you’re with me. In a couple days we can go and meet this Lexi chick and see what she’s really made of.”

______________________________________________________________________________________
Currently listening to: New Perspective - Panic! At The Disco  www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3sA5plF...
Like, Comment and Follow me for more updates :)