Bury The Hatchet?

Amber and Craig have history.
Amber wants to keep that part of her life behind her, but what happens when her brother Ronnie brings her out on the Bury The Hatchet tour bringing her face to face with her old love?
Will they 'bury the hatchet' and move on or will the feud continue?
  1. Chapter 1: Running Into You
    I had almost reached the bus when I heard a voice that I could recognize from a mile off, “Hey want help with that?” My head snapped up and my eyes locked with his brown ones, I saw the smile on his face drop as he slowly realized who I was. “Amber?
  2. Chapter 2: Flashbacks and Get Togethers *4 years earlier*
    4 years earlier
  3. Chapter 3: Memories 
    4 years earlier
  4. Chapter 4: A Choice To Make
    know I was so stupid for doing what I did to you and I regret it so, so much you wouldn't believe..."
  5. Chapter 5: The Kiss
    "I just want to go to bed okay," I muttered as I stood up. I pushed past them to the bunks
  6. Chapter 6: Ancient History? 
    "To me you’re beautiful and perfect in every way and I love everything about you."
  7. Chapter 7: Amber and Craig sittin' in a tree... 
    "He's gonna find out sooner or later Amber, he's not stupid." Derek said; I had to agree my brother was a lot of things but stupid wasn't one; he catches onto things very quickly.
  8. Chapter 8: Miles Away 
    3 years earlier
  9. Chapter 9: Yes Mother   
    He hung up and smiled at me embracing me in a tight hug. "Thank god you're here." He groaned.
  10. Chapter 10: Sick Little Games?
    2 weeks later
  11. Chapter 11: 3 years earlier
  12. Chapter 12: Save it for the bedroom
    xxx
  13. Chapter 13: Kicked Out
  14. Chapter 14: 3 Years Earlier
  15. Chapter 15: Horror Films