Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 1: Running Into You

Currently listening to: blessthefall - Hollow Bodies: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDDn4Kh6...
Hey everyone so i've decided to upload this again because I've edited some of the chapters and also I think that the story has like gone so I'm just re-uploading the edited version of the story! 
Like, Comment and Follow for more updates! 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 1: Running Into You

“Amber I swear you better be getting ready cause you’ll just be leaving as you are!” My brother yelled through the door repeatedly knocking on the wood. I sighed trying not to lose my temper.
 
“I’m just putting last minute things in my case!” I yelled back, the knocking ceased and I heard his footsteps get quieter. I really did love my brother, him and his band mates literally meant everything to me I was so great full for what they had done for me over the past few years but what I was being forced to do now, really fell to the bottom of the “Amber is thankful for what you’ve done for me” list.
 
I should probably introduce myself; I’m Amber, Amber Radke. My brother is Ronnie and he’s in a band that you may have heard of called Falling in Reverse and today was the first day of the Bury the Hatchet tour. The Bury the Hatchet tour was set to be the tour of the year, with Falling in Reverse and old rivals Escape the Fate embarking on a un-miss able tour together.  I was excited for the tour don’t get me wrong, but there was one problem.
 
Craig Mabbitt.
 
Let’s just sat we’ve had history, history that I really don’t want to bring back up again. It’s in the past for a reason, it should stay there. Obviously, Ronnie being Ronnie decided it would be the greatest idea to force me to help out with merch on the tour, which meant I had to see Craig again, fan fucking tastic!
 
“Amber your brother says to move your ass.” I heard Ryan say through the other side of the door, pleasant.
 
“Yeah, yeah I’m moving.” I dragged my suitcase behind me and smiled at Ryan as I walked past him down the stairs.
 
“Oh she lives!” Derek exclaimed as I slowly made my way down the stairs. “Jesus how much stuff do you need?”
 
“I’m a woman Derek.” I said simply, I could see that he still wasn’t really catching what I was saying so I just shook my head and followed Ronnie who was already hauling his stuff out to our new mobile home for the next couple months. I actually didn’t realize how much stuff I had packed until I got about half way to the bus, Jesus this was heavy!
 
I had almost reached the bus when I heard a voice that I could recognize from a mile off, “Hey want help with that?” My head snapped up and my eyes locked with his brown ones, I saw the smile on his face drop as he slowly realized who I was. “Amber? Is that you?”
 
“Yes it’s me now if you don’t mind I’m trying to put my suitcase on the bus so if you could move out the way-“
 
“Craig man!” Ronnie exclaimed; Craig’s eyes lingered with mine before looking toward Ronnie, his smile returned to his face as he bro hugged Ronnie. “We’re setting off in two minutes because thanks to someone,” Ronnie eyed me. “We’re running behind schedule.”
 
“We’ll be running even more behind schedule if you don’t move your fat ass out the way!” I exclaimed. Ronnie held his hands up in surrender and moved out the way. “Thank you brother.” I grinned up at him and kissed his cheek before hauling my case up the stairs and into the first available bunk, a few minutes later the bus pulled away from the curb ‘there’s no turning back’ I thought to myself.