Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 11: 3 years earlier

Chapter 11

3 years earlier

Craig had been acting strange with me lately and I was getting tired of it. I was sat in his living room waiting for him to wake up, as creepy as that sounds. I heard him come down the stairs I sat up and walked to the door.

"Amber what are you doing here?!" He asked shocked.

"Well I'm your girlfriend so I thought I'd come and visit, ya know as couples do." I said he rolled his eyes.

"Next time ring me before you come round so I can at least spend more time with you." He replied wrapping his arms around me kissing me slowly. "What's up?" He asked sensing something was wrong.

"Just thinking that's all."

"About?" He insisted which made me sigh.

"Did something happen on tour? Because since you got back you've been acting strange." It was his turn to sigh.

"Look I've had a lot of things on my mind; Monte keeps threatening not to tour because of Max, your brother keeps constantly tweeting shit about me and Max causing his fans to do the same, the record label are pushing us to bring out a new album soon. I'm sorry I can't be with you or act like there's nothing wrong all the time!" He snapped; I held my arms up in defense.

"Alright next time I won't ask."

"I'm sorry." He apologized and leaned in to kiss me. Something was off with him and I was determined to find out what.