Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 15: Horror Films

Chapter 15: Horror Movies

"Ronnie!" I called.

"Yeah?"

"Come down here I need to ask you something." He appeared at the top of the stairs a confused look on his face. He followed me into the living room and his facial expression became even more confused when we saw Craig sat on the couch.

"Sup dude." He greeted bringing Craig in for a hug. "What is it?"

"Gab's kicked me out." He said. "And Amber has offered for me to stay here until I can find a new place if it's okay with you?"

"Of course bro stay here for as long as you need." Ronnie smiled; I saw a look of relief flash across Craig's face. "I have to go out though for a few hours to meet up with Jenna as somehow I've managed to prive Willow away from the devil herself."

"Now Ronnie be nice." I smirked, he stuck his finger up at me, and before he left he told us he'd buy food on the way back.

"So whatcha wanna do?" I asked Craig, he looked distant for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"Watch a movie?" He suggested I nodded and let him pick the movie, obviously Craig being Craig he picked the scariest movie (in my opinion) that he could find, grave encounters.

"Really Craig?!" I exclaimed as the movie menu came up on the screen.

"You said I could pick the movie so I did." He smirked sitting next to me on the couch pressing play. "If you get scared and think that a wired ghost is going to appear in the house in here to protect you." He beamed wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me into his side; I lay down resting my head on his lap.

"Oh I feel much better." I said sarcastically.

"Hey! I can hold my own thank you very much!"

"Didn't say you couldn’t."

"But you implied it!" He whined, I shook my head smiling turning my attention to the TV where the movie was just starting. At all the jump scares I yelped and hid my face whilst Craig just laughed. When the presenter guy killed and ate the rat I swear I almost puked.

"Okay! Okay! I don't think I can take much more of this!" I was practically watching the movie through my fingers.

"C'mon babe I don't think there's any more jump scares now." He said running his hands gently through my hair. I don't know how but I managed the whole movie, with one or two more jump scares catching me off guard making me hit Craig in the arm.

"Shall we watch the second one?" He said smirking.

"Oh lord there's another?!" I whined. "I don't think I can cope with anymore, can't we just watch a Disney movie or something?"

"Okay I can deal." I sat up and went to the shelf where Ronnie and me kept our DVDs and CDs. I scanned the shelves looking for my favorite.

"The lion king really?!" He exclaimed.

"You made me sit through that horrid movie so I'll make you sit through my favorite." I said smiling, a smile creped onto his face as he shook his head giving in; I popped the DVD in the DVD player and resumed my place on the couch with Craig stroking my hair.

Half way through the movie Ronnie came home with food and a very hyper Jenna. I paused the movie and helped sort out the food, we took our plates and spent the rest of the night eating pizza and watching movies.

Jenna ended up staying the night Ronnie and her went to bed first leaving Craig, and me I was getting tired myself but I couldn't be arsed to move. We were half way through an episode of American Horror Story when I began to feel really tired and felt my eyelids begin to close the next thing I knew I was being carried up the stairs.

"Which one is yours?" Craig asked as we reached the top of the stairs, I pointed to the first door on the right, Craig carried me over to me bed, because I was already in my pajamas he pulled the covers over me and kissed me lightly before going to leave.

"Wait!" I called; he stopped and turned round. "Stay with me?" I asked.

"Of course." He said smiling warmly. "Lemme just get changed." He said. He came back moments later in just pajama bottoms climbing in the other side of the bed pulling me close to his chest.

"Night babe." He whispered lightly kissing my cheek. I smiled warmly as I slipped into a surprisingly dreamless sleep.