Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 2: Flashbacks and Get Togethers *4 years earlier*

Currently listening to: This Providence- Letdown: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWMtlI_L...
Like, Comment and Follow for more updates! 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 2: Flashbacks and Get Togethers
4 years earlier
 
“Craigifer!” I called through the house as I shut the door behind me; I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist I smiled and spun around to see Craig's smiling face.
 
“Hey you.” He leaned down and left a lingering kiss on my lips; I smiled and rested my hands on his bare chest. “God you can’t keep your hands off me.” He smirked.
 
“Who would if Craig Mabbitt was stood in their hallway shirtless.” I said. “Anyways just pre warning Ronnie is coming out of prison next Friday and he thinks that we’re over… But I am going to tell him when he rings that we’re still together so hopefully he won’t kick your ass as much.” This made him chuckle.
 
“Babe, no offence but I think I can handle your brother don’t worry about it, tell him when you’re ready okay?” I nodded; he smiled and kissed the top of my head. “C’mon lets go order food and watch a shit ton of movies.”
 
“I’m up for that.” I grinned following him into the living room.
 
-Present day-
 
“Okay so tonight we have a meal with everyone so if you need to get ready do so now.” Ronnie announced.
 
“I call dibs on the bathroom first!” I exclaimed jumping up and running to the bathroom claiming it for the next twenty minutes whilst I dyed my hair and did my makeup.
 
Whilst I applied the red rye to my hair I thought about Craig, how the hell did he recognize me? When we dated I literally had about 10 different colours in my hair each week and I had spider bites and a double nose piercing, I always covered my eyes with thick, black eyeliner and I always wore at least 20 bracelets on each arm. How the hell he recognized me straight away I don’t know but it was wired all the same.
 
I applied my eyeliner and my usual deep red lipstick that matched the colour of my hair in record time; I surprisingly had no impatient knocks at the door from the guys. Once I was happy with my appearance I left the bathroom and waited for the dye to set.