Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 7: Amber and Craig sittin' in a tree... 

Currently listening to: Pierce the Veil- Yeah Boy and Doll Face: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjIM-mBY...
Like, Comment and Follow for more updates! 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 7: Amber and Craig Sittin' in a tree... 
 
As always I watched the guys perform as usual as usual and even though I'd seen the set about 10 times already I still enjoyed every moment of it. Once the show ended, there was a mad rush of people demanding merch, luckily the fans in this city weren't as rude and demanding as in the previous shows however when Craig and Ronnie entered the room all hell broke loose.

Fans were all over them and I did feel bad for them when fans jumped them and demanded autographs and photos and for them to talk to each and every fan for like 10 minutes each. Nevertheless Craig and Ronnie signed the fans stuff took plenty of photos and talked to a few fans about things, they also got a few drawings and gifts from the fans too. Once they finished they each ended up with a handful of gifts and drawings each, I smiled at them as they hobbled over spilling the presents over the merch table.
 
 
 
"It's nice to know were loved." Ronnie said with a admiring smile.
 
 
 
"Hey! I love you!" I exclaimed at him smacking him lightly around the head; he smiled after batting my hand away and pulled me in for a hug ruffling my hair. "Hey! You need to stop hanging round with TJ; he's rubbed off on you!" I smirked.
 
 
 
"God damn it Amber you don't know me! You sound like my mom!" He exclaimed mimicking a teenage girl’s voice.
 
 
 
"We have the same mother dumb ass!" He didn't say anything in retaliation he just placed his hand over my mouth which I licked causing him to squeal and wipe his hand on his jeans. At this point, Craig was sniggering at little display; I joined in causing Ronnie to look between the two of us confused.
"Wait." He said suddenly. "You and Craig aren't at each other’s throats what's going on?"
 
 
 
“Well,” Craig began. "Amber and I have talked a few things over and were back to how we used to be." He smiled at me; Ronnie nodded with a knowing smile before we were being called back to the buses. I stayed back to help the crew load the boxes of merch into one of the trailers; Craig also stayed back with me and helped loading a few boxes into the trailer. Once that was done we walked hand in hand back to the FIR bus, I turned to him and hugged him tightly.
 
 
“Thanks for the help with the merch,”
 
“Its alright anything for you,” He shrugged before leaning in to kiss me but I held my finger up to his lips and stopped him.
 
"You need to tell Gab." I told him which made him sigh.
 
 
"I’ll try, but she'll guilt trip me by using Leila." He said.
 
 
"You know I hate this as much as you do but its wrong if we continue like this. You need to sometime soon Craig." I told him. I was expecting him to flip but he didn't, he exhaled and nodded.
 
 
"I’ll Face Time her when I get back on the bus and tell her it's over okay?" I nodded smiling, he returned my smile and leaned down and kissed me this time I allowed it. We pulled apart and gave each other one final hug and quick peck on the lips before he left for his bus. I watched him walk to his bus before I turned and got on mine where I was met with Ryan, Jacky, Derek and Ron who were all sat on the couches in the lounge staring at me with smirks on their faces.
 
 
 
"What?" I asked just as Ryan let out a snigger.
 
 
 
"Amber and Craig sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He chanted like a five year old causing the others to join in; I quickly shushed them so Ronnie wouldn't hear.
 
 
 
"He's gonna find out sooner or later Amber, he's not stupid." Derek said; I had to agree my brother was a lot of things but stupid wasn't one; he catches onto things very quickly. I sighed in defeat and sat on the couch between Ron and Jacky.
 
 
 
"It's okay Amber, he'll understand. It may take him a while but he'll come round but I’ll say this, the sooner you tell him the better." Jacky advised and I knew he was right so I nodded in agreement before standing back up again.
 
 
 
"I'll tell him in the morning but right now I'm going to sleep, see you guys tomorrow." I hugged each one of them goodnight before heading to my bunk.