Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 8: Miles Away 

Currently listening to: Memphis May Fire- Miles Away: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qZY3Tv3...
Like, Comment and Follow for more updates! 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 8: Miles Away 
 
-3 years earlier-
 
"Craig please don't go I don't know what I'm gonna do without you!" I was crying, I had been begging him to stay or at least let me go with him for the past hour and a half but with no success and he was due to leave in about 2 minutes time.
 
 
 
"Baby you'll be fine, I’ll see if Matt will let you join us in about a week or two. I'll call and text you every day. If you ever miss me I'm only a phone call away please, stay strong for me babe, it's hard for me to leave you know, I don't want to ever leave you." He embraced me in the tightest hug he'd ever given me. If I wasn’t bawling before I was now; I could hear Craig sniffle a couple times too as we hugged. We pulled away and kissed one last time before Max had to drag Craig away from me to the bus.
 
 
 
"I'll call you later babe." I heard him call before he blew me a kiss and stepped on the awaiting bus.
 
 
 
I fell to the floor in tears, I didn't want him to go and now that he was gone I felt so alone; him and the guys were the closest thing I had to family left, with Ronnie disowning me for dating Craig and my dad out of the country and Anthony on drugs yet again, I had no one now. I had never felt so alone before in all my life, it felt horrible, the only company I had for the next few weeks was mine and Craig's dog Zero and the TV.
 
 
I went to our room and put one of Craig's old T-shirts on before returning back to the living room where I cuddled up on the sofa with Zero in front of "The Nightmare before Christmas."