Chemical Love

"You don't understand how much it hurts to watch someone you love, love someone else!"
Lexi Yates is the clean vocalist and bassist in the moderately successful band Road To Reality with her two best mates Layton Watts and Lance Grey by her side their goal is to conquer the world with their music. When Lexi's personal life takes a turn for the worse, an unlikely stroke of good luck brings TJ and Lexi's worlds together in more ways than one. But can close friends become something more? Or will past lovers get in the way of everything?
  1. Everything's not as it seems...
    Well I thought I was happy with how everything was going anyway…
  2. Lil' firecracker
    "Since then we’ve called Lexi lil’ firecracker cause once you ignite her she’ll explode.”
  3. Coffee dates and an ex's mistake
    I knew that we would both become close friends over these next few months.
  4. Tour rehearsals
    I saw other cars dotted around the parking lot, which meant we were late, again.
  5. The Road
    I could see that behind the smirk there was something not right with him but I didn’t want to pressure him about it at that moment so I decided to let it go and ask him about it later on.