Status: in progress

Blue Moon

Chapter 4

They’d spent the next couple hours in silence going through the movements of making and eating something. Logan was really glad that he’d stocked the fridge. Though he couldn’t recall exactly when he’d been here last the mild wasn’t expired so he figured it was only a few days. Maybe he intended on spending the weekend at the house working on the second floor. So far, the only room upstairs that was semi-finished was the master bedroom since he had to have somewhere to sleep when he stayed here.
Thinking about the master bedroom made his cheeks heat and he looked over at Imogen who was drying the last of their dinner plates. She was so damn beautiful. Everything about her was sexy as hell even the pointy little ears she had. Oh how he wanted to nibble on those ears. Their sleeping arrangements were sure to cause her to have another fit.
Imogen just couldn’t seem to wrap herself around the fact that nothing and no one could make him not want her. She was convinced that I was going to reject her and that she needed to leave before sunset. She couldn’t be more wrong. She was his other half and he never wanted her to leave. Without her in his life Logan believed he was nothing. Life would not be worth living without his promised mate.
Even as a young child, he dreamed of his promised mate. He knew she would be special and different than other female werewolves. He knew she would be made just for him. His life was going to be defined not by how strong of an alpha or warrior he was, but by how great he was as a promised mate and da. He wanted nothing more than to spend his days and nights with his promised mate and babies.
Imogen brushed into him as she was putting the last plate away in the cabinet. It looked like she wanted to move away from him, so he reached out and grabbed her hand. She paused for a half second then relaxed and gripped his hand back. Progress he thought. She was at least accepting his touch. Now, to get her beyond wanting to leave and instead accepting him. He cleared his throat and spoke as he led her back into the living room.
“Relax Imogen, let’s go sit in the living room and just get to know each other a little better. No pressure Imogen, just you, me and a little normal conversation. What do you say?”
She nodded at him and sat on the couch. He saw her shiver and realised it was a little chilly. He looked around and saw fresh wood still in the corner, so he decided he would start a fire in the fireplace. That would keep Imogen warm, and besides he heard women think that fires can be romantic.
He knelt down in front of the fireplace and started putting some kindle in the bottom. He could feel Imogen watching him from behind as he stacked wood in the fireplace. Her eyes seemed to be raking over his entire body. He heard her breath hitch and he smelled her sudden desire. His body reacted immediately. He loved the idea that Imogen found him attractive. He knew now however wasn’t the time to take advantage of her attraction so he continued to build the fire and ignore the smell of her desire.
Logan got the fire started and put a larger log on top of the now burning kindle before standing up. He adjusted his pants while his back was still turned to Imogen and gave himself a pep talk on taking it slow. Logan stood there with his back to her for a good two to three minutes. When he finally turned, Imogen was staring at him like she wanted to eat him alive. Her erotic scent of desire slammed into Logan and it pushed him beyond caring about taking it slow. He was instantly at her side, his lips seeking hers.
She felt so damn good in his arms. He pulled her as close as humanly possible to him. Their bodies were touching from top to toe. His lips were devouring hers. He could feel her body heating with each stroke of his tongue against her lips. He increased the pressure of his tongue and forced her to open her mouth against his. Once he gained access to her mouth, their tongues started a slow dance around each other.
Imogen loved the kiss. She started to moan softly in the back of her throat. Her moans were all the encouragement Logan needed to feel her body. His hands started roaming all over her body. He took my time touching every part of her that was exposed. Her face, her neck, her upper arms, down her shirt finally resting them on her lush hips.
He pushed her shirt up just a bit and let his hands caress her flat warm stomach. She must have liked the feeling of his hands on her stomach because she moaned louder and buried her hand in his hair. The noises she was making were driving Logan crazy. He had shivers moving down his spine. He was rock solid hard with need for her. He pushed her down against the couch so that he could press my whole body into hers. He was on top of her covering every square inch of her body. He started to grind his lower half into hers. She continued to moan and started to grind herself back against him. Holy fucking shit, it felt so good. She feels so good.
Cohesive thinking was leaving both of them. Neither of them had intended to go this far. Logan wasn’t going to be able to stop taking his promised mate and marking her as his. If they kept this up for even a moment longer, Imogen wasn’t going to have a choice. He wasn’t going to be able to stop. He needed Imogen completely. He needed to bury himself deep within her body and spread his seed within her womb. He wanted to bite her and leave his mark on her body for the rest of the world to see. He needed Imogen to be all his.
He started to roughly pull at her clothes. He wanted her top and bra off. He wanted to get his mouth on her breast. He wanted to see her naked before he completely merged with her. He heard her shirt tear and knew she was finally rid us of her top and bra. He pulled my lips from hers and gazed down at her now naked chest. It was even better than he’d imagined. Imogen had beautiful pert breasts that were made for sucking. He leaned down and took one nipple into his mouth. Imogen was making the most adorable noises. He teased, licked and nipped at her nipple. He blew his hot breath across it and saw it tighten. Them, he moved to her other nipple and did the same.
He started reaching towards her pants with the intention of getting them out of their way as well. He slipped his hand down her pants and managed to bury his finger in her hot folds. His body shuddered and he unbuttoned his own pants with is other hand, and started to adjust them on the couch when the shrill sound of a cell hit him like a blast of cold water.
Imogen felt more then heard the cell phone that start ringing and vibrating in her pocket. She went to grab it out of her pocket knowing the only person who could possibly be calling her would be her master Maude. She pulled out the phone and flipped it open noticing that it was well after seven in the evening. Maude was probably checking in since she was never late getting home from school. Imogen wondered how she would explain to her where she was and what she was doing. Then she flinched imagining the punishment Maude would bestow on her for breaking the rules. She pressed the phone to her chest and whispered to Logan.
“It’s my um mas.. Um, me mum.”
Imogen had almost told him her master. That’s what Maude forced her to call her. She corrected herself at the last minute and managed to say mum. Not that it mattered. Maude was to punish her big time no matter what she called her. Her voice dropped even lower as she continued
“She is going to be furious that I’m not home. She’s going to want to know where I am. Then she will come for me. It’s going to get ugly fast. I’m so sorry.”
Logan immediately pulled the phone out of her hand before Imogen even heard Maude’s condescending nasty voice. Then, he placed his other hand on Imogen’s shoulder and leaned in very close to her face before saying.
“Stay here. I am going outside to have a private conversation with your mum. Everything is going to be fine. I’ll explain it all to her. Don’t worry okay? I will be right back. Oh and don’t move until I come back.”
Imogen wanted to disagree but for some reason her werewolf felt like she couldn’t disobey him so she just nodded her head. Then, before Imogen knew what he was doing his lips lightly brushed against hers again. Then he swiftly turned and started walking out the front door. All thoughts of Maude and her imminent punishment evaporated as her werewolf started to howl with pleasure. Instead her mind was consumed with Logan. His lips were so soft and they felt so warm against her lips. Imogen had never felt something so wonderful in her life. She would never be the same after feeling how wonderful that was. She couldn’t think of anything but how good it felt and how long it would be before she experienced that again.
Imogen’s cheeks started to warm up as she thought about all the ways Logan had just touched her. She was beyond excited and pleased that he’d kissed her and so much more. Oh how she never wanted him to stop. Why couldn’t it have lasted forever? One moment they are as hot and heavy as they can be, then wham the phone rings and he gets up and leaves the room.
Still… Before that well. Imogen didn’t know being touched could feel so good. She never thought she could be affected that much. Now… She loved it and wanted it more than anything else. Hell, she wanted it enough that she was willing to face Maude’s fury. Imogen wanted to spend the rest of her life in the arms of Logan. Every lick and every movement of his hands had her coming closer to feeling complete. She would not be able to refuse him anything. She wanted to be paired with him in all ways. Sex just made sense. Even if he rejected her tomorrow morning, being with him today, now at this moment everything was perfect. Well, that is until the phone rang.
She turned dreamily towards the window that wasn’t covered with wood so she could see Logan outside. He was standing just past the Jaguar talking into her cell phone. That’s when her brain started working again. Somehow the kiss had stopped her brain cold. She looked down and realised her shirt and bra were in tatters. She tried to bring them back together as best as she could, not that it helped. Then she noticed a black hooded sweater on the end of the couch and pulled it over her head. I took a sniff and I knew he belonged to Logan. She could smell the spring wood that clung to him.
Maude!
Holy fucking shit! He is talking to Maude on her cell phone. She glanced at the sky and knew they had precious minutes before she would teleport to them and all hell would break lose. He had no idea. She was probably keeping him talking so that she could take them both by surprise. What could he be telling her? Maude is a viscous that was forced to raise Imogen as a debt to one of her Oni Clansman. As a result, Maude hated Imogen and basically everyone and every being in the world. Maude was a regimented and very calculating Oni. She was good at one thing. Survival. That survival however depended on the rules of life. The rules she created and expected Imogen to learn and live bye. Being here with Logan was breaking those rules.
Maude was going to tear Imogen and Logan a new ass. Then when the sun dropped she would teleport to them and probably cleave them both two with her Ninjatō sword. This is had to be the worst possible scenario ever. Maude was going to torture Imogen for her indiscretion. She would never allow this to pass without a major punishment. She once beat Imogen for three hours straight for coming home fifteen minutes late. This was going to be so much worse. Imogen knew she had to get the hell away from Logan before the sun dropped or Maude might take her anger out on him too.
Imogen tried to stand up and go outside but her body would not obey her. Her wolf whimpered and said she was sorry but that we had to stay right where they were. Imogen tried to negotiate with her, but she would have none of it. No matter what she did, she just couldn’t get her fucking body to move. Panic and fear were building as she watched the sun drop lower in the sky. Time was running out. She pushed with everything she had and even screeched in frustration. It must have been louder than she thought it was because Logan came barrelling through the front door looking around for something to be wrong.