Status: in progress. please feel free to comment.

If I Was Your Vampire

Wildest Dreams

"He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is"

Caroline sang to herself as she cooked breakfastas Stefan worked on fixing a laptop that was broken the night before. They discussed the weather as well as their plans for the day. To the average person they seemed like a boring married couple, which always amused me.

I heard a door open and close, footsteps walking down the hall and a male voice speaking to them both about Elena and Bonnie. I could smell that the toast was burning, could hear the keys of the computer being pressed. I was still blown away by this sensory overdrive. Someone opened the Orange juice, I could almost taste it on my tongue.

Damon and I fell asleep on the sofa sometime before dawn, after a long night of clubs- learning my new skills. I had to admit I was pretty damn good at compel-feed-erase, and loving every second. I pulled myself closer to Damon, wanting to enjoy this moment wrapped in his arms even more, since I knew crazy was on its way. At least, that's what Caroline keeps telling Stefan- and they must forget I can hear them now.

"Hey, your up." Damon said sleepily, kissing my forehead.

"Who can sleep with Caroline burning the bread?!" I said and I heard her scoff from the other room. I was glad they were home, but I was dying to tell her how it's been going. I loved this new me.

"Wanna go shower and then get some training in?" He said and I nodded. We went upstairs and got in the shower together, our new daily ritual of blood sharing took place. It was by far the most erotic thing I have ever done with someone. Afterwards, refreshed, we got dressed and went outside to kick the shit out of each other.

As we sparred, I could smell something different in the air. The wind seemed to change positions and it just felt.... off. My momentarily loss of focus resulted in Damon knocking me to the ground. Before I could respond I heard hands clapping to the right of us. It was Alaric.

"Hey Ric!" Damon said excitedly, walking over and giving him a hug.

"Hey Damon. Hey Bella. So I gotta ask, she likes it when you beat the crap out of her?"

"Hey. She's not easy, we trained for almost a year before she turned. Feel free to step in if you think you can take her. We practice a few hours every day."

Alaric didn't disappoint me and we sparred for a good half hour. He was impressed at how quickly I had picked up my speed, but told me my focus was my downfall. I had to stop letting all the sensory distractions get in my way, it only takes a second to lose. Totally sweaty now, we all walked inside and sat down to talk with Caroline and Stefan.

"Ok, so we saw Bonnie die. We saw Elena as a pile of ash. But... Bonnie's grave is empty and Elena is back to solid resting form." Stefan started and Damon slammed his hand on the table.

"Where the hell is Bonnie?!" He growled. "Where could she of gone?!"

"Thats why we called Alaric. He says he can help." Caroline added. "You have witch contacts."

"Yeah. I do." He said then looked at me, confused. "I'm sorry are you okay with all this? Damon? How about you?"

"Oh this doesn't change anything between me and Bella. We are still getting married. I gave Elena thirty plus years and I am finally happy. Regardless of anything- she would want me to be happy."

"Yeah I'm good too. Damon told me everything yesterday morning. I trust him completely."

"Okay because its quiet here in Mystic falls. Allowing the witches in means lifting the barrier that keeps anything but vampires out. Bonnie made it herself. I didn't want to shake your drama free paradise here- you are all happy. This can bring the werewolves back too."

"We can handle the drama, just get us Bonnie." Caroline spoke, louder than I have ever heard before.

"Car, maybe Bonnie bailed for a good reason. Maybe she saw us all doing badly when she 'died' and couldn't face it. Maybe the spell keeps her alive and hidden from us." Stefan spoke quietly, holding his wife close as he spoke softly.

"Well, I am getting out of here so I can go back to NJ, there is a coven in Princeton who knew the Gemini Coven- they should help." Alaric said standing and saying his goodbyes. "When I get more info I am gonna need one of you to come assist.

"Just give me a call brother, ill be there." Damon said hugging his long time friend. "Bring Bonnie home to us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline has spent the last three days planning my wedding to Damon. I wasn't being picky, and Damon was distracted trying to track down leads on Bonnie since Alaric left. According to Stefan, Car needed a project, so Damon put her in charge of details. He told her outside wedding- everyone in town- spare no expense and she took it to heart.

Today we are trying wedding cakes, dresses and interviewing catering companies. We are doing this at the house, and knowing Caroline- it would be perfect. I, myself, was distracted. My dad smelled differently, and I couldn't put my finger on it. He encouraged me to marry Damon as soon as possible- not to be on hold to start my life with him. Caroline took that to heart as well- scheduling the wedding for two weeks away.