Status: in progress. please feel free to comment.

If I Was Your Vampire

Rebel Without A Cause

Four days.

Four days Damon and I lived in a house without anyone else around and it was lovely. We had a pretty big clothing optional agreement and didn't get much sleeping done- but it was perfect. The only room untouched was that of Stefan and Carolines- and only because that would have been...well...awkward.

Today we are dressed, house is cleaned, and we are cooking dinner to welcome home our roommates. I missed them both a lot even though its been great with them being gone. Damon and I spent a lot of the first day talking about Elena. He began by showing me all the times he had never shown me before. This was hard on him but only because to Elena- this just happened. To help her understand that, the night of our wedding- he showed her.

He gave her his memories of her dying.... of his suicide attempts ... of his rage.... of his anguish... of his giving up. Then he showed her the first time he saw me- months of my presence taking his breath away when I walked into the bar. He realised he was not visiting like Elena as much, since his thoughts were on seeing me every night. Then the night we met- his rescue operation- when he finally got to spend time with me and he knew how drawn he was to me, it took his breath away. Then he spoke of the ball and our first kiss, confessing who he really was to me and I accepted him completely for it, many times. He showed her the night he knew he loved me, a seemingly normal day last summer a month after we met. We were at the swimming hole with Caroline and Stefan, and we were making out, and I told him I never wanted to leave. When he asked me why I said "because I want every moment to be this happy." He told Elena even on a perfectly normal boring day we were insanely happy. She wanted more so he showed her the night he saw her alive, came home and proposed to me, and then turned me, bonding us forever. Seeing our love, she finally understood how good we were together. He offered to compel her but she refused. Now Elena can have the life she always wanted- a husband and children, to be a doctor and live happily ever after. Ric was even compelling her id's and acceptance into college.

Stefan and Caroline came home at six pm on the dot, I ran out front and hugged them until Damon physically pulled me off. "Okay wifey let the nice vampires come inside, why don't we?"

"I'm just glad I have my sister wife back!" I said smiling. "I don't have to clean anymore! The neat freaks are home!"

"I told you to leave it. It looks beautiful though." Caroline said as she walked inside. "Omg honey look at the kitchen. They made dinner!"

"Only the best for my second favorite people" Damon winked

"What are you up to Damon?" They both said and we laughed in unison, shaking our heads.