One Direction One Shots

Niall Horan 26

“She-she’s not right for you.” I mumbled looking at the pavement. “What?” Niall asked. My eyes shot wide and I looked at him. He wasn’t supposed to hear that. He was plastered with confusion. I could feel my heart beat faster and my breathing become rugged. I didn’t mean to say that about Niall’s friend…that was a girl.. She was so sweet and beautiful. She had everything any guy would like, I guess. There was just something about her that didn’t…go well with Niall. Here he was talking about her like she was the best thing ever. “I said…I think…I lost a shoe.” I chuckled. “No you didn’t. What did you really say?”
“Niall…” I started.
“Please tell me, Princess.” Niall has been calling me princess forever, but I still blush when he says it.
“I just don’t think that…she’s the one for you.” I mumbled. The look on Niall’s face made me wish I never said those words. His eyes watered and his smiled drooped.
“Why is that?” he asked.
“Because….shit.” I mumbled. My palms started to sweat. “Nothing! Just nothing!” I said. I stood up and started to walk away. I couldn’t do this right now.
“Kat! What the hell! Where are you going?” I heard Niall yell from behind me. I didn’t stop. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and pulling me back around. “Katee, explain.” I cringed at my name. I hated being called Katee. I got butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly everything around me became a blur and all that was visible was Niall. Deep in my heart, I just wanted all of this to be over with. I wanted to be with Niall. I wanted him to hold my hand, hug me, tell me he loved me, and talk nonstop about me to all of his friends. There seemed to be this indescribable feeling I get when I’m around him. I had to tell him how I feel now, or else I never will. “Niall…”
“Kat, why are you acting like this?” He asked.
“I really like you, Niall. I want nothing more than for you to just…be proud of me. I want you to love me.”
“I do love you!” I let out a nervous sigh. Here I was about to tell Niall everything I felt for him.
“I mean…love, love. Like I want to hold your hand and kiss you. The every time I wake up in the morning, you’re the first thing on my mind type of love.” Niall’s mouth gaped open a I tried to catch my breathe.
“Kat…I don’t know what to say.”
“Of course you don’t…” I mumbled. It was quiet for a while. Just the sound of the fan whirring back and forth an us breathing. I looked into Niall’s eyes. “You know you just made me hella confused, right?” He said. I blushed then looked at my feet. “I should go.” I said.
“Don’t.” He said. Before I knew it, soft lips were on mine and my heart was malfunctioning. Niall’s warm breath lingered above my lips, our noses barely grazed each others. I had no time to be confused about what just happened. For once something was going my way, and I was enjoying it. Before I could catch myself, Niall’s lips were back on mine again, but with much more longing and passion. This time he seemed more confident with what he was doing, and so did I. Soon his tongue grazed my bottom lip and I couldn’t help but gasp in surprise. “Sorry.” He mumbled blushing. I laughed. He looked at me confused, but later gave in and started laughing with me. After our laughing fit calmed I asked him, “What are we doing, Niall?” He looked at me confused. “Um...laughing.” I giggled.
“No…I mean, why are we kissing?”
“Because I like you? I don’t know what you’re asking me, babe.” My stomach fluttered when he called me that.
“I’m asking are we official? Am I your girlfriend?” He thought for a moment. I was becoming nervous when he finally answered, “Of course!” I laughed then hugged him tightly. I laughed even harder when he lifted me from the ground. Everything was perfect.