One Direction One Shots

Harry Styles 28

Dear Diary?
Is that how I start^? Not sure. Well this is, officially, the best Christmas present ever. You know, because every lad wants a diary. Am I supposed to give you a name? Like…Lisa? Or maybe Darcy? …Yeah…Never mind with the name. Writing in one of these makes me feel….girlish. How does this work? God, I wish you could answer me back. Like in one of the Harry Potter movies! Anyways, I don’t have much to say. I’ve been told that writing in one of these would make me a more “creative” person, but I feel more like a lunatic. My life isn’t really documentary material. It’s quite boring, if you ask me. Maybe I should tell you about myself, or myself about myself? My name’s Harry. I like cats, cooking, singing, and chilling. People say I’m cute and I don’t know why. I don’t see it. Other then that I’m pretty boring. So…I guess I’ll stop writing now? Yeah. I will. Bye Diary!
Dear Diary,
Hello! My day was great, Diary. Something magical happened. I met someone! Well…I wouldn’t really say “met”. It’s more like…bumped into. She’s so pretty! I can’t get her eyes out of my mind. We only talked about 30 seconds, but I swear it was the best 30 seconds of my life. I want to see her again and talk to her some more! Wait! I’m getting ahead of myself. Let me explain. Well, I was kicking Niall’s ass in FIFA 13 when everyone wanted coffee, so I volunteered. When I got there, there was a sign on the door saying “Free coffee. Today only!” I stopped and read the sign, and, like any person would be, I was overjoyed. Then, out of no where, (while I’m celebrating free coffee outside of Starbucks), I get smacked in the face with the door! It hurt really bad. My face still hurts. BUT when I looked down to see who the culprit was, I was confronted by this beautiful lady. She looked about my age, so beautiful! She kept apologizing, and I know I should have been mad, but I wasn’t. I was actually…happy. She told me she was really sorry and I said it was okay, then she smiled and left. I was so…stunned by her that I couldn’t even be mad that the stupid door lied. There was no free coffee.
Dear Diary,
Well after meeting that girl…I just. I don’t know. I feel stupid. How did this happen? I fell obsessed. How did this happen?! How can you just look at a person for .01 seconds and have feelings for them? I just want to see her again. Is this normal? So many questions, zero answers. You know, Diary, you’re really no help sometimes -_-.
Dear Diary,
I’ve got it! (Yes, I’m writing in you for a second time today). I’m going to find her. I’m going to pass by that coffee shop everyday for the next…let’s say month at 4:00, and if I don’t see her again then it’s not faith, we don’t belong together. If I do see her…I’m going to talk to her. Maybe you are good for something after all, Diary.
Dear Diary,
Day 3 of passing by the shop. No girl. L
Dear Diary,
Day 10: Still haven’t found her.
Dear Diary,
Day 15: Giving up hope. Still no girl. Maybe she was just a tourist. Maybe I’ll never see her again. The boys think I’ve gone mad. Maybe I have. Maybe I’ll be forever alone. Good thing I like cats because I’ll have a lot of them. Will you be my girlfriend, Diary? Wait….what if you’re a boy? God, never mind.
Dear Diary,
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I saw her. At first I couldn’t believe it. I was actually going to get coffee at Starbucks, when my phone rang. Louis was texting me, telling me to change his order to a chocolate cookie crumble frappe. Well, thank God that goof did that! At first I was mad and was angrily texting him telling him to make up his mind, when I felt a hard object smack me across the face. It whacked me so hard I fell to the ground. Turns out I ran into the damn door. Before I could get up, I heard a very familiar voice. When I turned it was the girl! She asked me if I was okay. Well, I was after seeing her! She looked even prettier than before! I told her I was and she made a joke about the door not liking me. I was so embarrassed, but overjoyed nonetheless. I chatted her up a bit. Turns out her name is Rachel. It feels so right saying her name. I could write it a million times! Rachel. Rachel. Rachel. Anyway, I offered to buy her coffee and she said yes! We talked for hours, and even that wasn’t enough. She said she wants to see me again! I can’t be any happier, Diary! I even got her number. I’m texting her right now. Oh wait, this texts from Louis. He wants to know where his frappe is. Oops.
Dear Diary,
Waiting for Rachel to text me back. I found out so much about her! She’s so outgoing and I can’t wait to see her again. She texted back so…I guess I’ll go. J Life’s great!
Dear Diary,
So this is what it’s like to genuinely like someone. It’s been two weeks with Rachel and I feel like I’ve known her for forever! Holding her hand makes the butterflies in my stomach go out of control, kissing her is electrifying, hugging her is heart thumping. Every day with her is just…amazing. I feel 13 again, when I had my real official crush. Only this is better because she won’t say, “ew cooties” when I kiss her. I really like her, Diary. She says she likes me too… That’s a good thing. It’s funny how I started this diary not knowing what to talk about, and now you’re like…my personal venting book about Rachel. Ha-ha! I’m describing our kisses as “electrifying” Guess you are making me into a more “creating” person…and a lunatic, but a more “creative” person nevertheless.
Dear Diary,
Sorry I haven’t written in you in a very long time (3 months to be exact). It’s just I’ve been so busy. I’m in college now, which Is going great, I’m still with Rachel, and I got a job. Busy. Busy. Busy. I missed writing in you, really. Looking at all my other entries, I feel myself growing more embarrassed. All I talked about was Rachel. Oh well. She’s well worth the space and paper. Yep. So just thought I’d write in you and give you a quick update. Bye now.
Dear Diary,
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU.
Is that okay? Is that what I tell her? Just say it. I love you. Right? God, I’m sweating. So nervous. Do you think she’ll say she loves me too, Diary? I hope so. Otherwise…I’ll be really upset. Crap! She’s here for our date. I love you. I love you. I’ll write later. She must say yes.
Dear Diary,
SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME TOO!!!!! YEAH!
Dear Diary,
I suck at keeping you updated, don’t I? So here’s an update: Rachel and I moved in together. It’s awesome! I get to go to sleep with her and wake up to her too! I cook her breakfast every morning and she pays me back for it later, wink, wink! Just kidding. I feel like…she’s the one. I know we’ve only been dating for about 6 months now, but I really think she’s the one. God, I’m such a hopeless romantic. I think it’s funny how this all began! Just a quick bump on the head and I fell head-over- heels in love. Can definitely see me 50 years from now, telling my grandkids that. Good thoughts, Diary.
Dear Diary,
I hate Rachel. She’s the worst!! I’m not going to write about her anymore!
Dear Diary,
Well… after this I won’t! She broke up with me…and I don’t know why. Everything was going so great. We were so happy. Now I’m hurt. Everything hurts. People say it’s funny when you get your heartbroken, but it’s really not. I can physically feel the pain in my heart. I just want her back. I think she’s afraid of being in love. I mean…I don’t know. Just would like to know what I did wrong. I want to make things right. She hurt me bad. And that’s why I hate her!
Dear Diary,
Just trying to survive now. I’ve gotten too accustom to her and it’s hard letting go. It’s really hard not to think about her…or want to kiss her. I just want her back. It’s been 2 weeks. Don’t know what I’m doing with my life now. Why won’t this pain go away? Love sucks!!
Dear Diary,
Rachel called. She said she’s sorry. She said she was afraid of getting too serious too fast. I think she should have thought about that before we moved in together. She wants me to forgive her and take her back. I really want to. Maybe I will.
Dear Diary,
Damn! I suck at keeping up, Diary! How many birthdays have come and gone? And I still haven’t written in you? Sorry bout that. Today’s Rachel’s birthday. I’m going to ask her to marry me. We’ve been together almost two years, and I think it’s time. I got her a really beautiful 4 carat ring. I hope she likes it! Wish me luck!!
Dear Diary,
You’re talking to a married man, Diary. Life’s great! Everything’s going so amazing for me…it’s almost unreal. This isn’t a dream right? I’m not going to wake up and everything’s going to be…fictitious? Hope not. I’m having too much of a great time. I might not write for a while. Or ever. I don’t think…maybe it’s…I think I’m too old now. I’m married. I’m in my twenties. Am I too old to still use the diary I’ve had since I was 18? Dunno. If I don’t ever write in you again, let me say you have been the best venting friend I’ve ever had. Without you…God knows what would have happened to me. Really. You really have made me a better person. I…I…Love you, Diary. If I wasn’t married to Rachel, I’d get my cats and let you be my girlfriend. ……Nope…that’s still weird. Ha-Ha. Bye, friend.
*2 Years Later*
Dear Diary,
I’m a dad!!!! I’m a father! I have a beautiful son! He’s my everything. So freaked out. Oh my!
Dear Diary,
I don’t know what to do. Rachel’s been in a terrible accident. I knew I should have made her stay home. It was raining and she needed to go to the store, and I let her. Now…she’s in the hospital. What do I do? I don’t want to lose her.
Dear Diary,
It’s weird to write that. It’s been…so long. Many years have gone by since I’ve last written an entry. To be honest, 50 years have gone by. I look back and laugh at my old entries. For I was such a kid back then. I wish I was still a teen, and everything excited me. The touch of Rachel, her perfume, her presence. I tell my grandkids the very story I said I would! They think it’s boring, but it was far from it. It was thrilling to be in love when I was young. Now it’s just…mandatory. It’s something I’ve grown so used to, but when I read that last entry I couldn’t help but go back to that day. I was so scared. So scared I had lost something I loved to death. Something I couldn’t live without. Sometimes you can get so caught up in life, you forget to live it. You forget what’s really important to you until one day it’s ripped from you, and threatens to never return. Then you learn. You learn to stop for a minute and just breathe. Just love. Just live. Ha-Ha I sound old. For a moment I thought I was actually back in my twenties. It was nice to just reminisce. Now I have to get back to cleaning the attack, or else Rachel will kill me, but you’re going in our room. Bye, old friend.
Dear Harry,
It was nice to read all of those things you’ve said about me from ages ago! I really wish you would’ve told me about some of them. I realize you’ve loved me deeply for so long. So long. I sit now and I cry from happiness because of that. I never got to tell you my side of the story. I’ll make it short. I was rushing out of that coffee shop for something…I can’t remember. But I remember being angry. I grabbed my things and stormed out, but I hit someone. When I went to apologize, I saw the most handsome boy. He was tall and lanky, with a mop of curly brown hair, and beautiful eyes. I felt so connected. I was too shy to say anything but apologies, so I left. I thought about you everyday since. I even walked by the coffee shop everyday I could at 3:00 to see you, but you were never there. Then one day you just…appeared….on the ground. I was so happy to see you. Now after everything, our ups and downs, you’re my husband. The love of my life. I’m glad you never gave up on me so long ago. I can’t imagine my life today without you, my love. I will always love you, no matter what. You are something special.
Love,
Rachel