One Direction One Shots

Niall Horan 8

“No! Oh no! That’s not good for anyone! The lights are off! No, no, no, where is she?” Niall and I were curled up on my bed, my laptop in front of us, PewDiePie’s ‘Ju-On The Grudge’ walkthrough playing off of YouTube. All of a sudden, the girl dropped down from the ceiling. I screamed and grabbed onto Niall’s shirt, burying my face into his chest.
Niall laughed and tightened his arm around my shoulders. “Chill out, Devynn!” he chuckled. “It’s just a stupid video game.” “Easy for you to say,” I grumbled into his chest. “You’ve watched this video before.” Niall shrugged. “Yeah, you’re right,” he agreed. “But watch it anyways!”
I looked up at him, eyes wide. He knew I was scared to death of horror movies. My eyes instantly met Niall’s large, bright blue ones, and he gave me his best puppy dog face. I groaned and turned my head back towards the screen, leaning against Niall.
“Alright, she’s gone, she’s gone,” PewDiePie was saying. “We’re safe buddy. Hello plants! Hello Pewdie! It’s time to go home and see your mother. Yup, it’s time to see your mother. Haha.” He turned around, and the screen was instantly filled with the girl’s large, red eyes.
I screamed even louder that time, and shoved my head back into the crook of his neck. “Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off!” I begged, shaking violently. Niall leaned forward and clicked the Pause button. “You’re such a derp,” he laughed, rubbing my shoulder with his thumb.
“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,” I whimpered into his neck, scared to death. Niall finally stopped laughing at me and pulled me closer to him. “It’s okay, Devynn. It’s just a video game. It’s not real. And if it was, that stupid dolphin girl wouldn’t even get close to you,” he rested his chin on the top of my head.
I snuggled closer to him, gently inhaling his scent. “You smell good,” I mumbled, and I smiled to myself as I pictured my best friend’s confused face. “Uhm…. Thanks?” he replied slowly. There was a short silence, before Austin finally pushed me away a little bit. “You okay?” he asked, looking down at me. I nodded, and Niall gently kissed my forehead before pulling me back into his chest.
“Hey, Devynn?” Niall asked quietly. “Yeah, Niall?” I asked in response, playing with his fingers as I laced them with mine. “You know I’ll always be here to protect you, right?” “Of course,” I pulled my hand out of his, tracing small shapes on his palm. “And if that asshole Luke ever touches you again….” Niall snarled. I stiffened at the sound of Luke’s name, and shut my eyes tightly, trying to hold back tears. Memories I kept in the back of my mind for so long flashed before my eyes….
Luke was on top of me. We were in a full make-out session, his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck. Luke sat up, pulling off his shirt. Then, he went back to me. His lips went down my neck, slowly sucking at my sweet spot. I moaned at the pleasure, and he reached for the hem of my t-shirt. I hesitated, but let him pull my shirt up over my head.
Luke continued to kiss me, and he made his way down to my stomach. Luke’s fingers began to pull at the zipper on my jeans. “No, Luke,” I stopped him. “I’m sorry, but I’m not ready, yet….” I hoped he would understand. Luke only frowned darkly at me. “But I’m ready,” he smiled and began to pull on my pants.
“No! Luke, stop it!” I screamed, trying to push him away. Luke was a lot stronger than me, though, and held me down. “Relax, Devynn. If you don’t struggle, it’ll hurt less,” Luke growled in my ear. He ripped off my jeans, and pulled off my bra. I screamed louder as he bit down on my underwear with his teeth, pulling it off. I thrashed on the bed, screaming, sobbing, and crying like hell as he made his way into me.
I didn’t realize I was sobbing until I heard Niall crying out my name, holding me into him. “Please…. It’s okay Devynn… It’s okay, you’re safe. I promise. I promise, he won’t hurt you! Devynn, it’s okay!”
“Don’t let him, Niall! Please…. Don’t go!” I screamed into his neck. “Sh… Sh….” Niall whispered gently. “I’m not going anywhere…. I’m not going anywhere…. I promise…. I promise….”