One Direction One Shots

Niall Horan 1

It was a normal Tuesday in Ireland as I was waiting for my best friend to come home from tour. Wait let me introduce myself. My name is Alli Kane. I'm 15 years young and pretty crazy sometimes. My best friend is Niall Horan. Yeah THE Niall Horan from One Direction. We grew up together, we taught each other how to play guitar. There weren't really others around that were the same age as me and Niall. Niall only thinks of me as his best friend but, I really wish he'd think of me as something more. I mean I think of him as more than a friend but, I don't think he likes me like that. I am gonna change that. Anyways back to my story. I was waiting for Niall to come home because I haven't seen him in forever and he said he had a surprise for me. "ALLI! OPEN UP IT'S NIALL!" he yells. "NIALL!!!" I say running to the door and opening it. He tackled me with a hug, accidently knocking us both to the ground, his face inches from mine. Ok, I'll admit it I loved the position we were in. "Hi Niall." I say as he blushes. "Niall, you’re gonna kill her." someone said. He got off of me and said, "Shut up, Louis. She's fine." "So what's my surprise?" I ask as he covers my eyes leading me outside. "Niall." I whine as he uncovers my eyes. I see four not bad looking guys but, no one compares to my little Nialler. Yeah I came up with that. "Alli, I'd like you to meet my band mates: Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry." he said. "Niall, how the heck am I supposed to tell them apart?" I say laughing. "Ok, LOUIS!" he yells and a guy with messy hair and stripes steps forward. "Hi, I'm Louis." "Is that all you have to tell me?" "Oh, sorry. I love stripes and suspenders. I'm super crazy. I love carrots and ummm what else?" he says looking away. "MMMEEE!" the curly haired one shouted. "Oh, yeah. And Harry." Louis says proudly. I shoot Niall a confused look and he mouths 'bromance'. Oh ok. "Um, next is......LIAM!" Niall yells again. "Hi, I'm Liam. Otherwise known as Daddy Direction." Liam says. "Oh and why is that?" I ask. "Who do you expect to keep these wild ones in line?" he counters and then leans in and whispers, "You know Niall talks about you all the time." which causes me to blush. "I do not, Liam." Niall says but when I turn around I see him blushing. "Ok..........ZAYN!" he yells once again. "Niall stop shouting." Liam says. Wow, I thought he was kidding. "Hi, I'm Zayn. I'm mysterious and I like to draw." he says simply. "And lastly, HARRY!" Niall yells, hopefully for the last time. "Hi I'm Harry and you're beautiful." he says smiling cheekily at the end. "Oh, uh, thanks?" I say. "Whoa, Niall. I don't think you can kill Harry by staring at him." Liam says and I turn around. Niall was either staring daggers at Harry or trying to get lasers to shoot out of his eyes or both. "Sorry." Harry mumbled. "SO....Nialler what do you wanna do since your back and all." I ask breaking the awkward silence that had come upon us. "Well, how about we do what we used to do around here." Niall says slyly. "FOOTBALL IN THE PARK!" me and Niall yell at the same time and we race down the street as the others scramble to keep up. "You remember the way, Nialler?" I ask as we're running. "Definitely" he said back. Me and Niall were the first to get there and I didn't even see the others. "Alli can I ask you something?" Niall asks clearly noticing that the others weren't here. "Um, yeah Niall. What's up?" I say. "Well, there's this girl, that I like, well like is an understatement." "Niall get to the point." I say. "Oh, right. Well....................thatgirlisyouandIwantedtoknowifyoulikedmeback." he says kinda fast. "Niall, honey, I couldn't understand a word you just said." I say to him taking his hands in mine. "Alli, I think I'm in love with you." he says. Before I respond he crashes his lips into mine. I was so shocked I didn't kiss back. He pulls away and says, "Alli, I'm so sorry..." he starts but, I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his this time. He responds by kissing me back, letting go of my hands and putting them on my waist. I put my hands around his neck. The kiss was so magical, passionate but gentle. We pull apart and Harry says, "About time!" But, Niall ignores him and says to me, "Will you be my girlfriend?" "If you'll be my little Nialler." I say and he kisses me again. "I will. Forever and always." he says and I giggle. "Well, how about that game of football?" Louis asks. "Fine but, I'm on Alli's team." Niall says as we divide teams. Niall, Louis, and I on one team. Liam, Harry, and Zayn on the other. When are team won Niall came running over and tackled me and knocked me down once again. "Wow, you are beautiful." he says as I blush. "Thanks." I say before he kisses me again.