One Direction One Shots

Liam Payne 11

Jess’s P.O.V
I opened my eyes a little, partial to the bright sun shining in my room. I rubbed my eyes, makeup smudging over my hands and face. I walked over to the giant window and pulled the shades, revealing the beach. I scanned the area and didn’t find anyone too intriguing, so I decided to shower. I emerged again, my hair up in a towel and one wrapped around my body. I plugged my iPod in the dock and blasted my favourite songs, dancing around the room as I got dressed.
Liam’s P.O.V
As I was wading in the water towards the shore, I glanced up to the house in front of me. Whoever lived there had opened the shades, revealing the inside of their room. I kept looking for a little longer until I saw a girl jumping around inside. She was only wearing a towel. She stopped dancing for a second to let her hair down. Long brown hair fell from the towel, cascading down her back and over the towel. She continued dancing around while picking out clothes. She walked out of view for a second and came back wearing shorts and a bra. She walked over to her bed and picked up a tank top that she laid out and slipped it on over her head. She combed out her hair and flipped it a few times, letting it dry a bit. She glanced out the window and mouthed “Shit.” She had just realized that she got dressed in front of the whole beach. She got up and walked out of the room. A minute or so later she came down and sat on her porch, pulling out a book.
“You do know that everyone can see in your room, right?” I yelled to her.
She looked up, “You were looking,”
“No, I glanced and saw you, so I watched to make sure you didn’t do anything stupid,”
“Sure…” She trailed off, looking back to her book.
“Do you mind if I join you?” I stood up and started walking towards her porch.
Jess’s P.O.V
I closed my book and looked up at the gorgeous boy. I tried my best to seem uninterested, “I don’t usually like having strange men on my porch.” He stopped in his tracks, his mouth hanging open. I laughed at the puppy dog face he made.
“I’m not that strange now am I?” He pulled the zipper down the back of his wetsuit and pulled it down to his waist, revealing his unbelievably toned body. I zoned out for a second, completely caught off guard. “Should I… put it back on?” He said unsurely, breaking my trance.
“Oh, um… no. It’s fine,” I shook my head, trying to gain concentration. “Now, may I ask, are you a model?”
“No,” he laughed as he sat down next to me on the love seat. “I’m a singer,”
“Oh, right. I should have guessed!” I rolled my eyes at the thought. He’s probably some stuck up rich boy who thinks he’s a singer. “What’s your name?”
“Liam,”
“I’m Jess. So Liam, are you in a band, or do you just do solo stuff?”
“I’m in a band. One Direction?” He gazed into my eyes, looking for a hint of acknowledgement.
Liam’s P.O.V
Her eyes were beautiful. A beautiful blue which set off her face perfectly. “No clue,” She laughed.
“That’s fine,” I didn’t know what else to say. “Do you live by yourself here?”
“Yeah, my parents bought it for me pretty much too just get me out of the house.”
“A beautiful girl like you, living alone, on a beach. Isn’t it kinda scary sometimes? A lot of messed up people come to places like this.”
She slowly nodded, “I’ve learned to always lock the doors,” she said quietly.
I rested my elbows on my knees, clasped my hands together and looked up at her, “Not everyone that comes here is crazy, though,” I smiled.
“Mmmm, mostly everyone,” She smiled back. I grabbed her hand and pulling her up of the chair, ran with her down to the shore. “Liam! What are you doing?” She screamed at me, almost tripping over a few people lying out.
“We’re going down to the water,”
“But I’m not wearing my suit!”
“I know you’re not,” I laughed. She tried pushing my chest in response, but I had a firm grip on her waist. I stared into her eyes as the water crashed around our feet. I brought one hand up to stroke the smooth skin on her cheek, wrapping my other fingers around her neck, pulling her close. I felt the soft fabric of her shirt on my chest as she stepped closer to me. Her hands slowly snaked up my chest to my neck as I leaned down to close the gap between us. Her lips were soft on mine, the rhythm of our kisses matching that of the waves, slow, yet deep and even. As the waves slowed down, so did our kisses. She pulled away about an inch, resting our foreheads together.
“You know, if I ever need anyone to keep me safe, here, I think I’ll have to call you,” She laughed, kissing me once more.