Janet, Janet, I Love You.

2/?

After the first week of classes, texting Ben non stop, listening to Maddie talk about Alan, and hanging with Phil and the boys, I’ve absolutely worn out. Saturday and Sunday are my free days. It’s Saturday and Phil invited Ben and I to come to an upperclassmen party held by John Ohhh, as Aaron calls him. Alan had invited Maddie already. I think they’re gonna get together by the end of the month. I look at my phone as it goes off.

Hey E. Do you wanna grab some coffee, by coffee I mean you getting tea and me getting coffee.


I let out a small laugh as I type my reply.

Hey B. Yeah, of course. I am down for tea. Catch you at the café.

I get up and I see Maddie sitting at her desk doing her homework.

“Hey Mads,” I say as I walk to the desk, “How’s your paper going?”
“It’s fucking ridiculous, but I need it done before we go to the party,” She answers me, “Speaking of the party, are you going to hook up with Ben?”
“What? No! Ben still has a girlfriend,” I retort.
“Yeah, you are Ben’s girlfriend. Alan said Ben talked to him about how he broke up with his girlfriend,” Maddie says as she looks up at me.

I just shake my head. I change my shirt and squirt some perfume on me. I slip on my creepers and grab my wallet and my key.

“I’ll be back,” I comment, “Do you want something from the café?”
“Just a coffee when you two are done,” Mads calls from the desk.

I leave and walk down to the café. I see Ben standing outside waiting for me. I walk up to him.

“Hey,” I say as I approach him.
"Hey!" He says with a smile and pulls me into a hug.

I hug him back then we go inside. We order our drinks and he pays. We get our drinks and we exchange about how classes were going. I went off on this tangent about how great my psych classes were going. He just smiled and listened. I apologize for talking his ear off and he says it's fine. I suggest he talk about his week and he just starts talking. He goes off about his classes. It's great. I watch his eyes fill up with passion and his lips stayed curled up in a big smile. It was such a turn on for me to watch his talk about his passions. I just nod to let him know that I am in fact listening to him. I finish my tea throughout his talk. He had finished his coffee during my talk.

"So, you going to John's party?" I question after he didn't say something for thirty seconds.
"I didn't know there was a party. Phil must tell you everything," Ben answers.
"Do you wanna go to party with me?" I ask quietly.
"Sure, why not!" Ben says with a big smile.
“Cool, so next time I’ll see you will be the party,” I say with a grin.
“Well after I walk you back to your dorm,” Ben mentions.
“Alright,” I say.

We get up and throw away our drinks. I get Maddie her coffee. Ben and I walk back to my dorm. we stand out the door and I give him a warm smile. He smiles back before speaking lowly.

"I've got a bit of reading to do. I'll see you later," Ben says with a smile.
"Alright, bye B," I say with a smile.

We share a quick hug and he walks back to his dorm. I unlock my door and walk in. Maddie was staring at her screen. I put the coffee next to her.

"Coffee," I say lightly before I lay down on my bed.
"Can I do your make up?" Maddie asks as she relaxes from her work and sip at the coffee.
"Yeah, of course," I answer her.

I text Phil quickly. Hey, what time is John Ohhh's party? I hit send.

I just scroll impatiently through my phone, waiting a reply from Phil. Soon enough my text tone went off and Phil’s name pops up.

Phil: 
It’s starts at 7, but doesn’t get fun till 8. Usually everyone shows up at 8.
I type out my reply. Thank you. Have to tell Ben
I then start a text to Ben. Hey B. Party starts at 8. Lets get there 7:45ish
Phil texted me back. Oooo Ben.

Ben messaged me back. Alright. I’ll pick you up at 7:30ish

I smile happily as I put my phone down. This was going to be the longest day whilst I wait for 7:30pm. I was actually excited to meet John Ohhh. I’ve heard things from Phil, like to not flirt with him, try to not drink too heavily with him unless I'm planning on spending the night with him. He sounds like a hell of a guy, honestly can’t wait to meet him.

-7:30PM-

I finish doing my hair as I hear a knock on the door. Alan and Maddie had already left. Alan wanted to catch up with John before the party REALLY started. I didn’t really car. I rush to the door and I open it to see Ben in a button down that had no buttons done and a white undershirt. I smile and walk back to the bathroom. I curl the last piece then turn off the curler. I hairspray my hair and walk back to the room. I slip on my creepers. I made sure i had my key to the room and my phone and wallet. I nod and Ben and I left my room. I lock it up and we start walking.

“You look handsome,” I say quietly.
“You look stunning,” Ben says back to me

I mumble out a “Thanks” and we continue on ward. We eventually get to John’s house, by the school, by 7:50PM. We knock and Phil answers the door.

“There are my favorite little helpers!” Phil cheers, “JOHN, COME MEET ELI AND BEN!”
“Hi Phil,” I say.
“Ello Phil,” Ben says.

John pops up behind Phil. Holy moly, he’s attractive.

“Hello Eli and Ben,” John says.
“Eli,” I say and raise my hand slightly.
“Ben,” Ben says as he copies my actions.
“Well, come in. What do you drink? Eli?” John says.
“Uh, I usually do Jack,” I answer him.
“Yeah, same,” Ben comments.
“Coming right up!” John states.


He leaves the door and Phil lets us in. We walk in and follow John to his kitchen. Alan and Maddie were talking with Austin, red cups occupied one hand. I smile at Maddie and she gives me a look like ‘you gonna fuck ben tonight?’. I just shake my head and she shrugs.


“JACK AND COKE FOR ELI AND BEN!” John basically screams as he hands us the drinks.


We take the drinks and he disappears into the other room, letting other people in and music starts blasting. I sip at my drink. Ben was looking to finishing his drink before anyone could. The party had a loud bass beat after a bit. There was more and more people come in. After like an hour, Ben was on his second drink and I was in the midst of pouring my second cup as Ben caught up with other guys from his studies.

“How’s things treating you?” John asks, surprisingly sounding sober. He had leaned in to talk to me, so I could hear him.
“Oh, you know, shitty. It’s whatever,” I answer him.
“Let loose! This is a great party,” John says with a small smile.
“Mmm alright fine,” I say.
“Perfect!” He says and takes my wrist.


We walk out of the kitchen into the living room, where people were dancing. We dance together. John was actually really fun. I loved all the people I had met through Phil. Maddie’s friend were bitches, except for a couple of them. All Phil’s male friends were a hoot and a holler. I finish my drink and John dismissed himself to get us another drink. He was ebbing super nice, I am honestly not used to it. John has come back with shots and we take the two rounds he had.

By the end of the night, I was on John, making out with him. He has soft lips and they taste like fireball, which was yummy. I know I came with Ben, but John and I ended up in his bedroom, exchanging silva. God, I feel awful, mostly because I am drunk.