Status: A new idea... Let's see how it goes shall we

Returning

1.

The plane was filling with people, men, women and children were filing in one after the other, some greeted one and other as they took their seats others kept to themselves either pulling out a book or simply looking out the window.

There was one male that fidgeting in his seat, nerves wracking his body as he thought about what he was about to do. His left leg bounced nervously and his hands were slick with sweat as he thought over everything. Rethinking every little idea that he had about going back to Beacon Hills. He wondered if he was actually doing the right thing considering the last time he was in Beacon Hills he had caused some damage.

Before Jackson became involved in the world of the supernatural he had been a normal student at Beacon Hills High School. He had everything he wanted, a great car, a sexy girl hanging off his arms, a well known reputation and he was the captain of the lacrosse team. However it was when his nemesis Scott McCall magically, overnight, gained inhuman strength, speed and agility. That was when Jackson realised that his reputation and popularity at Beacon Hills High was in jeopardy because of Scott.

Jackson had spent the rest of his year trying to find out what had caused Scott to become the superstar that he was. When he had discovered the dark haired teenager was a were-wolf he knew he had to have it as well. He had to be like him if not better to make sure he didn’t lose everything he had gained over the years.

Jackson did everything he was told to do and gained the bite but from there everything went wrong. Starting with the black fluid that flowed from his nose and ears. As well as the hallucinations he had to endure every day at school. The teenager was transforming into a creature nightmares are made of. A reptilian creature known as a Kanima.

From what Jackson had been told from both Scott and Stiles, the Kanima was a creature that sought after a master, someone to control them which was exactly what happened.

Matt Daehler had been the first.

Matt was the same age as Jackson, the only thing Jackson knew about the male was that he was known for his photography around Beacon Hills High. The thing the teenager didn’t know what that Matt suffered a trauma when he was younger, which resulted him having a deep hatred for the 2006 Beacon Hills Swim team and their captain.

When Matt realised had Jackson under his control he became hell bent on getting his revenge on the team. Which he did starting with Coach Lahey. Matt was soon discovered by both Scott and Stiles, as well as Gerard Argent. Gerard took things into his own hands when he killed Matt and took control of Jackson.

Jackson then became a pawn in Gerard’s plan to become one of the supernatural. Luckily with Scott’s quick thinking the Argent never became what he had intended to be and with that came the moment when Lydia brought Jackson back from the void, Lydia was the one who made him realise who he was when he was in the form of the Kanima. Scared and worried that Lydia hated him he was desperate to know that she still loved him, and when she declared she still did he couldn’t have been happier.

That happiness was short lived when he was attacked by both Derek and Peter Hale, killing him. Magically however the teenager came back and with the knowledge that he was still loved he was able to become the were-wolf he so desperately wanted to be.

Before Jackson had left for London Derek had helped him to control his changing as well as the blood lust on the full moon. So when he got to London he knew he wouldn’t do any damage to anyone.

It was a few weeks into his new life and new school when he came across two other were-wolves in London and quickly he bonded with them joining their pack of two which caused him to strengthen in every way.

Jackson was startled out of his thoughts when a hand was placed on his shoulder, jumping in his seat the male turned his head and looked behind him at the red haired female who was smiling comfortingly at him, her blue eyes were bright and sharp.

“Jackson everything is going to be alright.” she assured him. The male nodded his head to uneasy to answer.

Maisie Thatcher was the alpha of the pack, she stood at five-foot-nine, had a thin slender body type that was toned due to her were-wolf genes, she had a pretty face and electric blue eyes that faded to red every now and again and her hair was long and the colour of copper. Maisie was born and raised in London so she was gifted with a sweet British accent.

Next to her sat Devlin Hughes, the other were-wolf in their pack of three, he was the complete opposite of Maisie and Jackson, he stood at seven foot and had a broad body that rippled with muscle, his eyes were blue also but they were a steel blue, a harsher shade. He had long hair that he wore down to hide his face that was covered in several scars. He was a beta like Jackson but Jackson knew even though the two were the same he had a higher rank in the food chain being Maisie’s best friend. Unlike Maisie and Jackson Devlin had been born a were-wolf so he had spent all of his life protecting himself from any dangers that surfaced. Unlike Maisie though the male had a strong American accent, but Jackson had yet to find out where he was from originally.

“Excuse me,” Jackson’s attention was pulled toward a little girl that was standing next to him, she was holding a small backpack. “My-My seat is next to you.” Jackson smiled at her before getting to his feet allowing her to walk through and sit down.

“Hello there, I’m Jackson.” he tried hard to hide his nerves.

“I’m Patsy, it’s nice to meet you Jackson,” she smiled at him, Jackson noticed she couldn’t have been any older then nine. She had jet black hair and grassy green eyes. Jackson also noticed that she was missing one of her front teeth.

“Do you like flying Patsy?” it was Maisie who spoke. She poked her head over the seat and looked at the little girl.

Patsy shook her head. “No. Especially when there are bumps. It scares me.”

“Well Patsy Jackson is next to you and if you get scared you can hold his hand. Can’t she Jackson?”

“Yeah. I’ll protect you…” the little girl smiled her gapped smile and bounced on her seat happily. Jackson turned back to look at Maisie who smiled widely at him before she turned her attention back to Devlin who was staring out his window.

Jackson turned back to Patsy who had pulled out a book, looking at her briefly he turned his attention the flight attendant that was getting everything ready for lift off. It wasn’t long before the engines roared to life and she and her partner began to run through the need to knows.

Jackson closed his eyes and inhaled deeply his thoughts wandering to the red haired female he was going back to. Nerves and excitement fluttered in his stomach as he felt the plane take off.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!!
So this is my first Teen Wolf fic so I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks to Leann and Nikko for their comments. I hope you ladies like it.

I would love to know what others think, you know the drill, read, rec, subscribe, comment ect.
Till next time
Cheers Esther :)