Status: A new idea... Let's see how it goes shall we

Returning

2.

Jackson, Maisie and Devlin had arrived at the hotel they would be staying in for the next few weeks until they could find their own house. Jackson hoped it wouldn’t take long, he hated hotels. He preferred to be in a place that didn’t have strangers coming in and out of his room every hour of the day.

As the three walked up the flight of stairs toward the entrance they talked about how they would have to go down and register at the school tomorrow. Jackson was both excited and extremely nervous about registering again. He wasn’t sure how others would react, especially Scott. Jackson knew that the male would be able to sense, not just him, but the other were-wolves he had bought with him.

“So Jackson you went to Beacon Hills High before you came to London yeah?” Maisie called over her shoulder as she placed the key into the door where her and Devlin would both be sleeping.

“Yeah.”

“What was it like, better then the one in London?”

“A little different,” Jackson began thinking over how the school they had all attended everyone had been forced to wear a uniform and behave properly. Even the teachers were straight laced and tidy. Beacon Hills was definitely different.

“How so?”

“You’ll see when we get there,” was all Jackson said before he bid the two of them goodnight and headed to his room down the balcony a little further. Entering his room he chucked his bag on the floor by the door pulled his shirt off, kicked his shoes and shucked his jeans to the floor before climbing into bed.

As Jackson lay on his mattress he couldn’t help but notice how quiet Devlin had been since they had all left London, he had barely said a word to Jackson and from what he gathered the conversation between Maisie and him was broken. The male wanted to pry but the truth was that he was scared of the male. Devil was double Jackson’s size, he had a tendency to lash out when really annoyed. Jackson had never seen Devlin lash out but hearing about it was enough to make him tread carefully.

Sighing the male rolled over and allowed sleep to overtake him, he tried to stop his thoughts wandering to the fact he was going back to his old school where he would come face to face with people he left behind.

*~*~*


“Well this place is different to back home,” Maisie stated bluntly as they all entered the school doors, the sea of student pushing past them and racing toward their homerooms. “Right Jackson where is the office.” Jackson turned right and began down the short walkway toward the office. The three stood before the wooden desk. A woman no older then thirty sat at the computer her blonde hair pulled up into a high bun and her eyes scanned the computer screen in front of her.

“Oh, hello there. How can I help you today,” her tone was bright and chirpy. All three of them beamed at her before Maisie spoke.

“Hullo Ma’am, we would like to enrol at Beacon Hills High.”

“Oh that is fantastic, there are just a few documents you will need to fill out and then you should be set to go, there will be a bill sent to your address which will need to be paid.”

“Of course,” Maisie smiled nodding her head. “Miss…”

“Kellen, Mrs Kellen.”

“Right… Mrs Kellen.” the woman smiled before turning her attention to her drawer cabinet and rifling through the piles of paper all the while chatting to the teenagers in front of her. All three of them answered at the right time and made the right noises to make it seem like they were really paying attention to what she was actually saying. In actual fact they had no idea what she was saying, it wasn’t until she pushed a pile of papers in front of the three of them that they snapped out of their wandering thoughts and caught the last fragment of her spiel.

They each turned and took a seat and began to fill the details, however Jackson’s head snapped up when he heard her voice, it trailed down the corridor. She was talking to Allison, he listened intently to what the two were talking about and he couldn’t help the smile that spread across his face at the familiarity of her voice. He had missed her so much and all he wanted to do was walk out there and wrap her up in his arms. Instead he got a hard jab in the ribs from Maisie indicating that he needed to continue with his papers before they could leave.

“Mrs Kellen,” it was Devlin who spoke, his voice was deep and husky, more mature then a seventeen year old males and it caused the teacher to blush. Jackson had to bite his tongue to stop from laughing out loud. “I think we are all done here,” he indicated to the other two who both nodded their head and handed their paper work to the male who walked up and placed it on the counter while Maisie and Jackson shouldered their school bags.

“Right Mister Hughes, Miss Thatcher and Mister Whittemore here are your class schedules,” Jackson heard her heart pounding in her chest. She was married yet the closer Devlin got to her the harder her heart pounded. He knew Devlin could hear it.

“Thank you… Eleanor,” Devlin flashed her a dazzling smile and Jackson had to turn his head away and bite the inside of his cheek harshly but that didn’t stop the smile from spreading across his face. Maisie walked over to Devlin and grabbed her time table and walking out Devlin a few steps behind her, he passed Jackson his paper and the male scanned over his lessons.

It was second period so he had Math. Then Chemistry, English, Physical Education and his last lesson was Biology. The male hoped he had at least one class with Lydia.

“Jackson,” the male skidded to a stop and spun around. There she stood next to her locker, her fiery locks were pulled back into a loose plait, her make up was barely there and her green eyes were wide with surprise. A wide grin broke across his face as he looked over her, she was dressed in a light floaty skirt that fell to her mid thighs and a white blouse.

“Hi Lydia,” the words came out of his mouth with such ease as he adjusted his bag. He didn’t get a chance to say anything else before she had wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Chuckling he returned the gesture. “I have missed you.”

“I have missed you more…” she whispered squeezing him tightly. “I didn’t think you were coming back.”

“Things change.”

“Jackson, who’s your friend ‘ere?” Maisie’s voice came from behind the male causing Lydia to pull away from the male.

“Jackson?” Lydia arched her brow questioningly.

“Lydia this is Maisie and Devlin, Maisie, Devlin this is Lydia.”

“Ahh so you’re the lass Jackson ‘ere has been telling us so much about. You’re much more pretty then Jackson gives you credit for. You sir suck at describing a lady.” Jackson knew that Lydia was skeptical and he wasn’t the only one who sensed her disbelief.

Devlin walked up behind the red head and wrapped his arms around her waist burrowing his face in her neck. “Nice to meet you Lydia. Come on babe we don’t want to miss second period.” the two walked off playing the part of lovers so well which left Jackson looking at the teenager in front of him. She pressed her lips against his and hugged him again.

“Lunch, you me, Coach’s office,” her brows arched and a seductive smile spread across her face.

“Sounds perfect,” with that he watched as she sashayed off his eyes locked on the movement of her hips and the way her skirt swayed around her thighs. Gripping his shoulder bag he headed toward his class.
♠ ♠ ♠
HERE it is, the next chapter! We now have Lydia and Jackson interaction! Woo!

shout out to Lina and Leann for their comments thank so much ladies! It means a lot to me and I am so glad you are enjoying it.

Anyway you all know the drill.

Till next time
Cheers Esther :)