Status: Work In Progress

Take Me Home

C1 Part 1: Late Nights And Early Mornings

São Paulo, Brazil

As the night rolled in Clare and Neymar sat on the grass facing the trees, with tears in their eyes. Clare was stunned at her Padre's decision to move to America. Los Angeles just seemed so far away from São Paulo .

Neymar on the other hand had no idea how he was going to go on without his Clare.

Neymar tried to shove some words out of his mouth but only air escaped. Finally Clare sobbed out these words of despair

"Ney, what's going to happen to us?"

Neymar sighed not really knowing what to say. Spitting out words through tears he responded

"I don't know Clare, but whatever happens we will always keep in touch yeah."

Clare nodded in agreement, but was still unsure whether this was still going to be true. With Neymar going off to Spain to pursue his football career, and Clare heading off to Los Angeles for her Padre's coaching job. Clare had no clue how Neymar and herself were going to survive let alone their treasured friendship.

The night continued on with their silence as it neared midnight.

Clare slowly leaned into Neymar to cuddle into his warmth until she was so close to him she could feel his body heat and heart strum in rhythm with his breaths in and out.

Closing her eyes she breathed in the air of São Paulo

Silence filled the night sky as both Clare and Neymar slept outside. The cool breeze drifting over their bodies making them pull themselves closer together. Skin to skin, body to body the warmth keeping them safe and secure.

Neymar was the first to wake up from their nap, or really their late night sleep. Groaning Neymar sat up slowly pulling Clare closer to him. Looking at his watch it read four am. Neymar sighed knowing his night with Clare was almost over. Picking himself up, Neymar then proceeded to pick up Clare and carry her into his house he shared with his madre Nadine and his padre Neymar Sr. Rafaella off in slumber land at her friends house had no idea today would be the last day she saw her friend Clare.

Walking past the kitchen Neymar glanced at the emptiness of it. Remembering last night how it had been filled with the somber voices of his madre, padre and Clare's madre and padre.

Taking the steps to his room carefully Neymar looked upon his parents room seeing them slumbering. To the right sat his room, and to the left Rafaella's. Waking into his room he shut the door. 

Setting her down on the bed Neymar stripped to his boxers. He then proceeded to strip her of her uncomfortable clothes and put her into one of his t-shirts.

Laying down he kissed her lips then her forehead before tucking himself into the bed.

Smiling he closed his tired eyes and went to sleep.

The day had finally come where Clare and her family were to leave São Paulo. It was six am, and Clare was treading slowly to get going. The previous night creeped in her mind where Neymar and herself sat outside briefly talking about what was going to happen.

Beside her Neymar lay sleeping soundly his bare chest rising and falling as he breathed in and out. Sighing Clare reached out to touch his face smiling she brushed his cheek and turned to get out of the bed.

Reaching for his shirt on the floor, Clare put her arms through the sleeves and pushed the shirt on her body. Smiling softly she looked over at Neymar then at the clock which read out six am. Groaning Clare padded over to the kitchen to get a glass of water and to sit on the balcony to await the sunrise.

Sipping her cold glass of water Clare breathed in the air of São Paulo knowing that later today this would be her last day here.

Time seemed to pass, and before Clare knew it Neymar soon padded towards her pulling her close.

" Amor, please don't be disheartened by the sad events transpiring today. We will still keep in touch and soon before you know it we will see each other again."

"Obrigado Ney."

Neymar smiled softly leaning into kiss her cheek. With one final hug, Neymar padded away from Clare to jump in the shower. Clare then finished up her luke warm water looking at the rising brights of the Brazilian sun.

Hearing the shower turn off , Clare rushed into the bathroom hiding behind the towel enclosure. When Neymar stepped out to grab his towel Clare counted to four and jumped out!

Neymar screamed and swore HOLY FUCK ! CLARE ! Clare dissolved into giggles . Neymar frowned then smirked victoriously. Whilst Clare was on the ground he leaned over her and stripped his towel off .

Clare looking up gazed at Neymars toned body , but soon found her gaze on his rock hard abs.

" Like what you see , amor ?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Authors Note: So this is the end of part 1 . Part 2 will be coming soon.
Please consider liking/voting and or leave a comment to let me know how I'm doing.