Fractured Sight

Case number 136657

Name: Asphodel Silver

Age: 23

D.O.B: 01/2/1992

Type: Delusional Paranoid Schizophrenic Mute

Treatment: Shock Therapy, Heavy Medication

Notes:
Patient 136657 is to be placed in restrains at all times, has violent tendencies to herself and others. The patient seems to suffer from long term hallucinations of monsters and people who do not exists; which lead to patient 136657 to lose touch with reality and have outburst of violent in an attempt to defend herself agents her delusions that the patient seems to think are out to get her. That being said it is hard to tell when patient 136657 had started to have these hallucinations as the parents seemed to not recall anything out of the ordinary in her childhood. All treatment's seem to have no effect except for the elector shock therapy which calms her. Final evaluation is untreatable.

Doctor Gilburt breath out a large breath as he looked over the file. It' will have been 13 years since patient 136657 had been admitted into the mental hospital, in all that time she had not spoken a word.

"Doctor! It's patient 136657, she has freed herself from her restrains!" The nurse called as she ran into the room in terror. The doctor paled as screams can be heard in the hallway out side his door.
  1. Chanpter One
    Vision