Fractured Sight

Chanpter One

“Mother look”

The voices always crept up on her, she couldn’t never stop them or the visions that passed over her eyes when she opened them. Sometimes they were nice things...other times the things she saw were not so nice. Same with the voices but she couldn’t stop those unless she electrocuted herself. She remembered that she had done that often as a child or at least believe she did. It was hard to tell what was a vision and what was reality that was passing in front of her.

“HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!” someone screamed out in horror. Her fingers twitch within the padded gloves that covered her hands. She couldn’t remembered when the voices and visions started, they had always just been there.

“How are we doing today Asphodel?” another voice came to her. Asphodel...was that her name or the name of someone the voice was talking to that wasn’t her. Her eyes were closed as she felt ice fall over her being.

“unresponsive as usual.” the voice stated.

“ I never wanted the throne, I only ever wanted to be your equal!” A male voice shouted in anger. Fear clawed at her heart, somehow the voice that came into her mind sounded different from the others. She didn’t want to hear it anymore, her hands started to twist and scratch at the cloth that trapped her hands. She wanted to feel the sweet release of electricity flow into her mind.

“QUICKLY, SEDATE HER!” a voice boomed around her. “Look at you. The mighty Thor! With all your strength! And what good does it do you now? Do you hear me brother? There’s nothing you can do!” The voice from before called out with malice and anger. She struggled more, she needed to silence the voice. It was growing powerful, it was going to consume her mind soon and then she would see them. She didn’t want to see them, see the people who were full of fury and malice.

The sound of shattered glass came to her, the thud and slam of a large object resonated in her. It felt as if her mind was going to split open, she needed to end this the fuzzy colors were starting to take shape. No! I don’t want to see! She screamed silently in her mind as she fought with the presser that was holding her to the ground as she tried to free her hands.

“What are you doing? If you destroy the Bridge, you’ll never see her again!” the voice called out in confusion and hysteria. She then saw it, them. A bridge of rainbow colored light laid cracked under the feet of two people. One was laying on the bridge, he had on armor made of iron, with a crimson cape flowing over his back. His hair was blond and his eyes blue, those eye held sorrow, love and regret.

The other man wore armor made of black leather and gold, on top of his head he had a helmet of gold with two long horns. His hair was ebony and his eyes green. They were filled with confusion and anger. They were surrounded by stars of the universe.

“Forgive me, Jaine!” the man in red and iron screamed out as he slammed his hammer into the glass bridge that was floating. It shattered. She felt a pinch and sting, soon the vision in front of her faded into darkness.

-Agent Coulson-

“Sir, here is the report on the girl.” Another agent stated handing over a folder.

“Oh, what is so special about this girl.” Coulson asked stuffed a wanton in his mouth, not bothering to look over the report.

“Well, sir we believe she can see into other worlds.” The agent stated. This got Coulson’s attention as he put down his fork and opened the folder and started to read.

“You have to be joking.” Coulson stated as he looked over the report. The girl was in a institution for the mentally ill. He looked at the photo of the girl. Her skin was pale and bruised, her long blond hair was mess and her eye closed. She looked small but very thin. Sighing, Coulson pulled out his cellphone and called Director Fury to talk about his next target.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first, Loki fan fic. Please tell me how I can inprove or what you think. Thank you for reading!