Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Eighteen

*Lynn's pov*
(3 weeks later September 25)
Today was the rehearsal party..and things were kinda hectic..we had 4 infants and a bored toddler...not good..plus a very irritated bride to be..after I handed Colby over to Jordan I pulled Nat over to the side "What the hell is wrong with you today..you're wedding is in 4 days and you're moody as fuck.."
Nat sighed "I'm sorry..."
I shook my head "Nattie what's going on you can tell me?"
She sighed deeply "I'm pregnant again."
I smiled "Oh my god Nat that's great..how far?"
Nat sighed "3 1/2 weeks...."
I raised an eyebrow "How do you know?"
She sighed "I went to my OB for my physical and well she told me that I was 3 1/2 weeks..I'll be 4 weeks on Sunday.."
I gasped "Does Jorel know?"
Nat shook her head "Not yet...I'm going to have Brooklynn tell him.."
I smiled "Aww that's cute..you are excited arent you?"
She nodded "Yeah of coarse I am..I'm just a little overwhelmed.."
I smiled "Well congratulations momma.."
Nat smiled "Thanks.."
I smiled as we walked over and joined the rest of the party...
*Nat's pov*
I smiled down at my little girls as she twirled around in her dress...I kneeled down and whispered "Ready Monkey?"
Brooklynn nodded "Yup.."
I stood up "Can I have everyone's attention please...Miss Brooklynn here has something she would like to say.."
She grinned "I sissy!"
Jorel looked down at Brooke then looked at me "Nat?"
I smiled "I'm pregnant.."
He smiled widely "Really?"
I nodded "Yes.."
Jorel grabbed my waist spinning me around slighlty "How far?"
I smiled "4 weeks Sunday.."
He laughed "Wow..I mean wow this is amazing."
Brooklynn pulled atmy skirt.."Mommy!"
Jorel bent down and picked her up..he looked at everyone and smiled "I'm going to be a dad again!"
Brian walked up and hugged me "Congratulations Nattie.."
I smiled "Thanks.."
JJ walked up and hugged me "Congrats my soon to be sister-in-law.."
I smiled "Thanks my newly engaged best friend."
She grinned "Right.."
George hugged me "I want a nephew."
I nodded "I'll see what I can do.."
He laughed "You do that.."
The night went on with many conratulations and everything...until everyone went home..after I tucked my exauhseted little girl into bed I went into my room..I changed clothed then climbed into bed beside my soon to be husband and layed my head on his chest "Happy?"
Jorel nodded "Beyond belief..I mean it happened quicker than I expected?"
I laughed softly "We don't have good luck with planning....I mean we did have Brooke and she sure wasn't planned but this kid we did plan..but it just happened sooner than we planned."
He nodded "Good point..but either way I couldn't be happier...I have the best daughter imaginable...I'm marrying the woman I love and I"m going to be a dad again...life is pretty damn good."
I nodded "I couldn't agree more."
Jorel reached over and turned off the lamp..."Just think in6 days you are going to be Natalie Decker...finally."
I smiled "I'm going to rock the name."
He kissed me "You sure as hell will."
I layed my head back on his chest "Night.."
Jorel kissed the top of my head "Night.."
I yawned slightly and slowly fell asleep