World Is Ugly

Fourteen

"Oh my, what the hell happened here?" George frowned at his girlfriend as they walked in her house.
The air was soaked with the burnt meat, there was broken glass and other things next to the table, as well as in the living room there was destroyed coffee table, surrounded by magazines, candles and a vase, all things previously situated on that table, but now it was all destroyed.
"Lexi! Where are you?" Carrie yelled, afraid that her friend might be injured, but a pure shock appeared on her face as she saw her. Lexi came out of her room wrapped only in a blanket, her hair messy and she sleepingly rubbed her eyes with a yawn.
"What happened here?" Carrie asked her, even she deep down knew the answer.
"Oh, well, I finally, ah we sort of um..." Lexi blurted out, her face turned deeper shade of red with every word she spoke.
"You had sex, Lexi. Sex," George chuckled as he tried to help her out.
"Of course she had, the question is...no, we all know who you slept with," Carrie grinned and as a proof Mitchell appeared behind Lexi wearing only his black boxers.
"I'm really happy for you guys! But you really should keep it in only one room," George laughed out as he scanned the mess in the house.
"Oh..." Mitchell gasped as he saw all the things they accidentaly destroyed during previous passionate night.
"Exactly Mitchell," George winked at his best friend before he turned to Carrie. "Love, I think we should take a shower at my house, I believe we should let these two love birds alone," he chuckled as both Lexi and Mitchell frowned.
"But make sure the house will be clean by tomorrow," Carrie laughed as she left the house shortly folowed by George.
"Uh, that wasn't the wake up I was hoping for," Mitchell said as the door was closed and he nervously scratched the back of his neck.
"Neither me, but well, whatever," Lexi shrugged and turned to him.
"Good morning beautiful," he smiled softly and caressed her right cheek.
"Good morning," she smiled and bit her lip before she leaned in for a kiss.
"Yes, this was definitely the wake up I was hoping for," Mitchell smirked as she pulled away.
"I'm going to shower," Lexi laughed as she shook her head lightly and pecked his lips once more before going to the bathroom.
A little later, after a quite quick hot shower, she walked into a living room and she frozed on the spot. Everything was clean, like literally there wasn't piece of broken glass or anything like that.
"How did you do it? This place was a mess!" Lexi asked Mitchell as he appeared in the room, still wearing the yellow marigolds and only his boxers.
"I'm just that awesome," he laughed out, but his face darkened as he remember why he was so good and quick in cleaning. All because he killed too many people, but no one could find out.
"I definitely do not doubt that," Lexi smiled and came to him quickly as seeing his sudden change in expression. She pecked him hardly on the lips and rubbed his torso softly leaving him craving for more.
"Why do you keep doing that?" he groaned, his eyes still closed trying to stay in the moment.
"Doing what?" she whispered in his ear, her lips barely touching it.
"Exactly, you keep teasing me," Mitchell breathed out, frustration hidden in his husky voice.
"Because I can," she laughed and pulled away from him, yet her eyes still wandered up his half naked body, stopping at his slightly harden bulge. "Mitchell, do you think we can try and for this time keep it in one room?"
"What.." he frowned at first, but a realization hit him quickly and he kissed Lexi again, lifting her in his arms before taking her to her room once again.
***
Lexi was shamlessly spread on the whole sofa, not leaving much space for Mitchell or anyone else really, and her eyes were fixed on the television though her mind was somewhere else. She couldn't quite believe what what happening in her life. She found her true love, even he was cause of all her troubles. She but felt she made right decision by opening her undead heart for him.
"Seriously could you just move a bit?" Mitchell groaned interrupting her thoughs and poked her stomach lightly as trying to fit in the very small place she left him on the sofa.
"Why? I think you have plenty of space there," Lexi said stubbornly and didn't move an inch.
"I could have, but you fat ass is occuping whole place," Mitchell scoffed at her as Lexi gasped.
"I believe my ass is just a perfect size! If you don't like it, it's your problem. And besides, you weren't complaing about it last night, so shut up!" vampire girl snorted.
"I am complaing now," he laughed and poked her sides making a laugh escape her plump lips. "Oh, so you are ticklish!" he smirked and started to poke and tickle the girl next to him, much to her displeasure.
"Okay, stop it!" Lexi cried after a moment and finally moved a bit away from him. "Do you realize what I am? I mean, I'm this heartless cold murderer who could rip your head off any second and all what comes into you mind is to tickle me?"
"Maybe because I am the same monster as you, so I don't mind. And well, let's face it, you wouldn't hurt me," Mitchell grinned confidently, but his smile frozed as Lexi slapped him hard across his cheek.
"See, I would hurt you," she smirked satisfied.
"What was that for? Did you seriously have to prove that?" he shook his head as he rubbed his red cheek.
"I did! What're you going to do about that?" she teased him and bursted out laughing as Mitchell turned away from her, giving her silent treatment. "Seriously? So much for a heartless monster we talked about."
Lexi let him like that for a few moments, but eventually she crawled in his lap, forcing him to look at her. She kissed lightly his swollen cheek, but Mitchell still refused to talk to her. She continued and placed small kisses all over his face, leaving red marks from the lipstick she was wearing all over.
"You are crazy!" he cried and grabbed the sides of her face firmly before pressing his lips on hers. "And I am crazy for you," he added softly after he pulled away.
"I'm just crazy in love, but I'm not going to tell with who," she sticked her tounge out, but laughed out and kissed Mitchell again.