Cali Love

Fourteen

*Johnny's pov*
(1 week later)
Today was the day I was supposed to turn myself in...I looked down at Katy who has was still sound asleep wrapped up in one of my shirts..I sighed as I moved her hair out of her face..I leaned down and kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you." I got up to walk out of the room when I heard Katy sit up..I turned around "Hey.."
She yawned slightly "It's time already?"
I nodded glumly "Yeah."
Katy sighed "Come here please.."
I walked back to the bed and sat down beside her..I wrapped both my arms around her tightly "You will visit won't you?"
She nodded as she let her head rest on my chest.."Yeah."
I enhaled deeply taking in the smell of her shampoo..."Just for the record last night was amazing."
Katy nodded "Yeah it was.."
I sighed "I guess I should give you your Christmas present now.." I reached into the side table drawer and pulled out a small box "It's not much but it's all I could find that I knew you'd like."
She smiled soflty and opened the box to reveal a dove necklace holding a purple jewel.."I love it thank you.." she sat it down beside her "I would give you yours but you can't enjoy it so it will be here waiting for you when you come home."
I nodded slightly "Okay.." I sighed "I gotta go baby.."
Katy got up "I want to take you.."
I looked at her "It's hard enough to say goodbye to you here."
She nodded "I know but please."
I nodded "Okay." I sat down on the bed and watched her as she got dressed..once she was done I looked at her "Ready?"
Katy nodded "Yeah."
I took her hand in mine as we walked downstairs..I sighed when I got a hug from the girls "Hey promise me you 5 will keep Katy's mind off of me."
Hannah nodded "We promise."
After I recieved slight hugs from the guys..I looked at Jordan "Well.."
Jordan shook his head "Katy will be fine Johnny you just focus on getting your ass back and ready for this tour."
I nodded "I will.." I took Katy's hand again "Gotta go..later guys." we walked outside and got into the car..the whole drive was silent...when we got to the station I walked up to the front desk.."Johnathan Ragan...I'm here to turn myself in."
The officer nodded "Okay right this way.."
I looked over my shoulder to Katy standing here with ears in her eyes..I looked at the officer "Can I have a few minutes to say goodbye to my girlfriend?"
The woman nodded "Yes you can..."
I nodded and walked over to Katy taking her face in my hands...I wiped the tears off her cheeks "Don't cry babe please..I can handle a lot of things but you crying I can't."
She shook her head slightly "I can't.."
I sighed slightly..."I'll be out before you know it.."
Katy sighed "It's Christmas Eve Johnny."
I nodded "I know but baby I can't conrol the timing..."
She looked up at me "You know it's not going to be the same without you around."
I sighed "I know..."
The officer walked out "Mr. Ragan it's time to book you."
I nodded "I'm coming.."
Katy entwined her fingers with mine.."I'll come see you as soon asI can.."
I kissed the back of her hand "Okay.." I took her face in my hands again and kissed her deeply...I pulled away slighlty letting my forehead rest against hers "I love you."
She sighed deeply "I love you too.."
I kissed her quickly and walked to the back...I looked back through the window to see Katy walk out of the station..I sighed deeply as I walked to booking.
*Aron's pov*
With the rest of the girls out doing some last minute shopping for our little movie night we decided to do to keep Katy's mind off everything..me and Jorel were left home alone to wait..I sat up quickly when I heard Kat's car..I looked up as she walked in "Hey Kit Kat.."
She sat down beside me "I hate California."
I sighed "No you don't."
Katy gave me a look "Okay fine I hate the government."
I shook my head "No you don't.."
She looked at me "You all have someone here for the holidays I don't."
Jorel sat on the other side of her "That's not true..you have all of us...we might not be Johnny but we care about just as much as he does."
Katy sighed deeply "Okay fine..."
I nudged her "Well have a good time I promise..I'll make sure everyone cuts back on the couple shit alright."
She nodded "Thanks."
Jorel smiled"Trust me Kit Kat everything is going to be fine...just remember you have the rest of us if you need us."
Katy smiled "Thanks guys..I fell a little better."
I side hugged her "Good.."
She pushed me off "Did I say you could hug me.."
I laughed and poked her side "No but for that I get to tickle you.."
Katy squirmed and grabbed my hands "No.."
I laughed when Jorel began to tickle her "No but J-Dog can."
She squirmed more "No...stop please.."
Mallory walked in "What are you two doing to Katy.."
Katy spoke between giggles "Make...them...stop.."
She gave us a look "Guys."
I put my hands up "I'm not doing it Jorel is."
Jorel gave me a look "Pussy."
Katy stood up "That was mean.."
I shrugged "It got you to laugh."
She leaned down and hugged me then Jorel "Thanks guys seriously.."
I nodded "You're welcome."
*later that night*
Mallory walked into the kitchen "Has Katy ate?"
Matt nodded "Yeah but not much..."
I sighed "Well Jordan went to visit their mom.."
She sighed "Well the rest of the girls have fallen asleep and I'm tired maybe you 4 can go talk to her."
I nodded "Sure.." I stood up and kissed her cheek "Night babe."
Mallory nodded and walked upstairs..
I sighed as the rest of us walked to Katy's room..I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed..I sighed "Kit Kat..."
Katy looked up at me "Hmm?"
Dillon flopped down on the bed "You want a burger?"
She shook her head "No.."
Matt sat down on the other side of her "Talk to us..."
Katy sighed "This is weird."
Jorel raised an eyebrow "What is.."
She looked around "This...you guys haven't been in a room with me like this since the whole deal with Jeff."
I shrugged "You needed us then and you need us now."
Dillon looked down at her hand "What you got there?"
Katy held up the silver object "Johnny gave it to me this morning."
I sighed "He spent hours trying to pick that damn thing out..he's had that thing hid in his lugage since we were in New Orleans."
She smiled faintly "How different do you think everything is going to be?"
Jorel shrugged "Jail time no matter how long it is changes you mostly for the better but sometimes for the worse."
Katy gave him a look "Gee thanks oh Jail Expert."
He laughed "Ehh she's fine..she's still a smartass."
I laughed "You sure you're alright Katy?"
She nodded "Yeah I'm going to be fine...the trick now is just finding a way to go to sleep tonight."
Dillon shrugged "We could stay in here until you go to sleep if you want."
Katy nodded "Feels like I'm 18 again.."
I laughed "Well this time we're not nursing a broken heart."
She nodded "True..."
After a few minutes Katy feel asleep...I covered her up and we all walked out after turning off the light..."You know this next month is going to be hard on her."
Matt nodded "Yeah but she's a tough one..she's going to be fine."
I nodded "Yeah.." we all went our seprate ways and went to bed.