Cali Love

Fifteen

*Sarah's pov*
(3 weeks later)
I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone sobbing in the bathroom..I opened the door to see Katy sitting on the floor by the toliet...I walked in and closed the door "What's wrong Kit Kat.."
She wiped her eyes "I'm pregnant Sarah."
I sat down beside her and hugged her "It's going to be okay Kit Kat...you're going to see Johnnyin a few aren't you?"
Katy nodded "Yeah..."
I sighed "Are you going to tell him?"
She nodded "I promised him a while ago that if we ended up in the situation Taylor and Dillon were in I'd tell him as soon as I found out."
I sighed "You're not going to do the adoption thing are you?"
Katy shook her head "No.."
I nodded slightly "Well either way you know you have me and Hannah."
She sighed "I know." she looked at her watch "I gotta go." she stood up and did her best to fix hereyes so they didn't look so puffy "Better?"
I nodded "Yeah.."
Katy took a deep breath and walked out..
I sighed softly and walked downstairs and into the kitchen I pulled Jess, Mallory and Hannah outside.."We have a problem girls."
Mallory raised an eyebrow "What?"
I sighed "Katy's pregnant."
Jess sighed "Oh my god...is she going to tell Johnny today?"
I nodded "Yeah.."
Hannah ran her hand through her hair "You know this is going to be tough on Taylor considering she lost a baby."
I nodded "Yeah...it's still hard to believeshe didn't tell tell Dillon she miscarried."
Mallory shrugged "I wanted to call Dillon and tell him but she didn't want me too she wanted him to focus on the tour."
Jess sighed "It still would of been a good thing for her to tell him."
I sighed "Yeah but it's not our business Dillon is okay with it even if we think it was pretty shitty."
Hannah nodded "None of us know what it was like for her so we can't say what we would of done.."
I nodded slightly "Right..but on the Katy subject don't tell the guys about her being pregnant I'm sure she'll want to tell them herself."
They all nodded "Okay.."
I sighed as we all walked back inside..
*Katy's pov*
I sighed deeply as I walked into County...I walked to the desk "I'm here to visit Johnny Ragan?"
The officer looked at me "Are you Katlyn?"
I nodded "Yes."
The woman handed me a tag "Wear this..you have to leave your purse up here."
I nodded "I know."
She nodded and lead me to the visitors area..
I smiled slightly when I saw Johnny..I walked up and hugged him "Hey you."
Johnny smiled "You look amazing."
I smiled soflty as I sat down "I need to tell you something."
He sat down taking my hands in his "Okay?"
I sighed deeply "You remember that promise you made me make?"
Johnny shook his head "Spit it out K."
I looked at him "I'm pregnant Johnny.."
He sat there "How is that possible?"
I shook my head "Considering on 3 seprate occasions last month we had unprotected sex yeah it's quite possible."
Johnny let go of my hands "And you choose now to tell me."
I gave him a look "You made me promise if I ever found out to tell you right away no matter what and I have and you want to yell at me for it?"
He looked at me "Neither of us are ready now Katy."
I shook my head "You should of thought about that before you decided not to use protection.."
Johnny gave me a look "So it's my fault now?"
I sighed "I didn't say that Johnny...we're both at fault for this."
He shook his head "What are you going to do...have an abortion...do what Dillon and Taylor did...or do what Taylor did and hide the fact you had a miscarriage."
I just sat there a moment "You're an asshole..."
Johnny sighed "Kit Kat."
I shook my head "Who was I kidding I thought you would be happy about this that you would tell me that everything was going to be okay despite how bad I'm freaking out..."
He took my hand "I have a lot to deal with right now..this is the last thing I wanted to hear."
I pulled my hand away "Don't give me that..I'm dealing with this shit just the same as you are..but on top of this I'm fucking pregnant...you can walk away like this doesn' t exist..I can't Johnny no matter what I decide reading that test is going to be with me for the rest of my life."
Johnny sighed "Katlyn."
I stood up "I can't talk to you right now because if I do I'll say something I'll regret."
"Kat..."
I shook my head and walked out of the room..I gave the officer the card and got my stuff...I turned to walk out to see Tony walk in.."Hey Tony.."
Tony smiled "Hey kiddo...how you doing."
I sighed "Shitty."
He raised an eyebrow "Oh he'll be out soon Kit Kat."
I shook my head "Not about that...I'm sure he'll tell you about it when you go in." I sighed and walked out and headed home
*Johnny's pov*
I sighed when I saw Tony walked in "Hey man."
He sat down "What's up with Katy?"
I sighed deeply putting my head in my hands "I fucked up that's what."
Tony sighed "What did you do?"
I sighed "She came here and told me was pregnant and I completely freaked out on her...she's pissed at me now."
He shook his head "Your girlfriend who is having one hell of a time with this shit tells you she's pregnant and you flip out on her...you're an idiot some times Ragan I swear."
I groaned "I know...I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come back to visit."
Tony shrugged "Well you get out in a week so you got some serious ass kissing to do when you get out.."
I nodded "I know..what if I really fucked up this time what if I can't get her back like I did before."
He sighed "She left before she could say anything to you thus that shows she loves you and didn't want to say something out of frustration that she would regret.."
I nodded slightly "I know...I justpart of me is thrilled that I'm going to be a dad with her and yet I'm flipping out trying to figure out if I can do this."
Tony shrugged "I don't know what to tell you man...either way Katy is going to need you now more than ever..hell you two are going to need each other."
"Will you tell Katy when you see her that I'm sorry for the way I reacted and that I love her?"
"Yeah I'll tell her.."he stood up and patted my shoulder "I guess I should say congratulations man...you're going to be a dad."
I smiled slightly "Yeah.."
Tony laughed "Alright later.."
I nodded as he walked out...I sighed deeply as I walked back to my cell.....
*Jordan's pov*
I was sitting at the kitchen table with the guys talking about the upcoming tour...I looked up as Katy walked in and sat on the counter "Hey Kitty Kat.."
She sighed and looked at the 5 of us "You guys need to know something...Sarah already knows so I'm sure the rest of the girls do to..." She sighed deeply "I'm pregnant."
My jaw dropped "Is this another one of your cover ups?"
Katy shook her head "This time it's real..I'm really pregnant..after I left County I went to the doctor...I'm exactly 4 weeks."
I sighed "Does Johnny know."
She nodded "I told him..didn't get the repsonse I hoped for but he knows."
Jorel raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by that?"
Katy sighed "I told him and he freaked out on me...I'm overlooking it because of what is going on...I'll talk to him when he gets home."
Aron looked at her "So I take it you're going to have the baby?"
She nodded "It's what feels right for me.."
I sighed "Well you have our support all the way you know that."
Matt nodded "Completely."
Katy smiled soflty "Thanks guys."
I walked over and hugged her "I guess this means no Europe."
She laughed "I'm still going..I made sure to ask about that."
I nodded "Good..save us from finding a photographer."
Katy smiled "I can be apart of the tour until May after that you 6 will be on your own."
I smiled "We'll manage."
All the guys stood up and hugged her as well..."Congrats kiddo.."
She smiled "Thanks.."
We all ended up spending the rest of the day talking before we knew it we were all going to bed