Cali Love

Sixteen

*Jorel's pov*
(1 week later Feb 3)
Today Johnny was getting out of jail so Jordan, Dillon and Hannah went to go get him while everyone else was off doing other things..so Jess and I stayed with an morning sickness stricken Katy..I looked down at her as she had her head in my lap..I moved her hair out of her face "Feel better?"
Katy groaned "No."
Jess handed me a damp rang "Put this on the back of her neck it will cool her off a bit..I'm going to turn on the air.."
I nodded "How do you know all this?"
She smiled "OB's assistant...been around a lot of pregnant women and I have 3 younger siblings."
I nodded "That would explain it all.."I put the rag on Katy's neck "Better?"
Katy sighed softly "Yeah..thanks you guys I know I'm probably a huge pain in the ass."
Jess shook her head "We all said we'd be here for you no matter what..and Johnny's not here to take care of you yet so we will..but I'm gonna run to the store you want anything Kit Kat?"
"Cookies."
She laughed "Okay..I'll be back in a few..Jorel if Johnny comes back before I do give him a hug for me."
I nodded "I will.."
Jess smiled and walked out..
I looked down at Katy "Need to throw up again?"
She nodded
I helped her up quickly and she ran upstairs...I slowly walked the steps and stood across the hallway and winced as I heard here in the bathroom..I looked at her as she walked out "Come on your room."
Katy nodded slightly...when we walked in she climbed into the bed..
I reached over and turned the fan on "Want me to stay in here till you fall asleep?"
She shook her head "I'll be fine."
I nodded slightly "You need me yell."
Katy nodded "Thanks Jorel."
I smiled "You're welcome.." I closed the door and walked out...as I walked downstairs I heard the front door open..I walked down to see Johnny"Welcome home man."
Johnny smiled "Good to be home." he looked around "Where's Katy?"
I motioned up the stairs "She's laying down..she's had a pretty tough morning."
He nodded "Jordan told me."
I nodded "Where are they?"
Johnny shrugged "Something about meeting everyone else for lunch.."
I nodded slightly "Well I guess I have to wait for Jess then I'll go meet them."
He nodded "I'm gonna go see Katy."
I watched him walk upstairs..a few minutes later Jess walked in "We're meeting everyone for lunch...give Johnny and Katy some time together."
She put the stuff in the kitchen quickly "Okay let's go.."
I took her hand and we left.
*Johnny's pov*
I walked up stairs and slowly opened the door..I saw Katy with her head covered..I gently closed the door and sat my hat on the dresser and kicked my shoes off..I took off my t-shirt so I was in my wifebeater..I sighed and layed down beside her...I let my hand rest on her side.."Kit Kat."
Katy unconvered her face and looked at me with a pitiful look on her face "I hate you....you did this."
I kissed her forehead "I'm sorry."
She buried her face into my chest..."I've brushed my teeth 8 times since 5 am..."
I wrapped my arm around "I'm sorry baby."
Katy looked at me "You smell good."
I nodded "Hannah let me use her shower at her appartment...she's the one who dropped me off."
She nodded "Oh..where is everyone?"
"They went out to eat."
Katy sighed "I've been a pain to everyone lately.."
I let me hand rest on her still flat stomach "You're pregnant..everyone is more focused on making sure you're okay."
She looked at me "How do you know that?"
I smiled softly "They all told me."
Katy pouted.."I wanted to be there when you got out."
I kissed her softly "Don't..they told me you wanted to come but you couldn't stay out of the bathroom."
She sighed "This sucks."
I rubbed her back "It'll pass.."
"How do you know that?"
I smiled "The woman that was at the desk when you visited has 2 kids..she gave me some pretty good advice."
Katy looked up at me "You're friends with cops now?"
"Hell no." I laughed slightly "She just gave me some advice on how to deal with you being pregnant...she was actually the only decent cop there."
She sighed softly "If I wasn't so tired I'd really kiss you right now..but I just want to lay here in your arms."
I kissed the top her head and tighten my arms around her slightly "I can do that."
Katy traced her finger along my tattoos "How are we going to do this Johnny?"
I shrugged "I don't know but we're going to be fine...we'll move into the aparment if we have to."
She looked at me "But you're going to be touring the whole time I'm pregnant."
I nodded "It's going to suck but I promise you I will be right by your side when this kid is born."
Katy nodded "I'm tired."
I sighed and rubbed her back "Then go to sleep.."
She sighed "You just got home."
I smiled down at her "And I'll be here when you wake up."
Katy looked up at me"I love you.."
I kissed her quickly "I love you too."
She smiled softly and snuggled into my arms.."
I looked down a few minutes later and saw her sound asleep..I kissed the top of her head and decided to get some sleep as well