Cali Love

Twenty

*Jordan's pov*
(3 weeks later early June)
While everyone else was out exploring Germany..I decided to call Katy..I laughing when I heard a groaned "Katlyn Terrell what are you doing?"
"Hey Jordan...sitting in the floor surrounded by all kinds of stuff while Erika, Lauren and Arina paint..they won't let me do anything."
I laughed I could basicly see her pouting through the phone. "You're almost 7 months Kit Kat you don't need to be doing shit like that..."
"I know how far I am..I'm wel aware how big my ass is getting."
Arina yelled "Oh shut up you've only gained 25 pounds and you still look better than I do in a tank top."
I laughed "You've only gained 25 pounds?"
"Yeah everyone else says I need to gain more but the doctor said I'm right on target and we're healthy."
I nodded "So how is my nephew?'
"He's doing good..the girls have had Hollywood Undead and Mest playing a lot and he loves it...he moves and kicks while the songs are playing."
I laughed "That'll put Johnny on cloud nine.."
"Yep."
I lened back against my chair "So what are you doing the nursery in?"
"Uh blue, green and brown and Lauren is painting LA on the wall..it's going to be very LA I guess."
I laughed "Cool...have you set up a crib back at the house for when you guys are there?"
"Yep..I decided just to put up a bassinet...Tony put it together for me."
I laughed "Putting Tony to work before he leave?"
"Hell yeah..right now he's putting a table and the rocking chair together..the crib is together but still apart all we have to do is put the parts together then put the bedding on."
I nodded "Well the girls have bought Tristan all kinds of clothes over here so the little dude won't need shit by the time we get back."
"Wonderful...where is Johnny he usually steals the phone when he knows your talking to me.."
I looked over on the couch "His lazy ass is passed out asleep.."
"Wake him up please..."
I shook my head "You're lucky I love ya sis.."
"Thank you Jordan...oh I have something for you when you get back..You'll love it."
"Okay.." I kicked Johnny's foot "Hey dumbass wake up.."
*Johnny's pov*
I groaned as Jordan yelled...I moved my hat and looked at him "What?"
Jordan held out the phone "Kat's on the phone.."
I sat up taking the phone..I got up and walked out on the balcony so I could smoke while I talked to her "Hey you."
"Hey...having fun?"
I groaned slightly "I was sleeping till your ass ofa brother woke me up." I smiled as I heard her laugh "What's so funny?"
"I told him to wake you up...because I was wondering why he was still talking me..you usually steal the phone."
I laughed "I would have if I knew you called."
"I didn't call Jordan called me...I'm sitting in the now put together rocking chair watching Lauren, Erika and Arina paint...since according to Lauren I stretch I could pop so no painting for me."
I laughed "Good you don't need to be."
"Jordan said the same thing."
I sighed slightly "So hows the baby?"
"He's doing good..they're already putting him through rockstar training...they've had HU and Mest playing all day and he's been moving around nonstop."
I laughed "That's my boy."
"I'm glad you find that funny it's my insides your son is bruising."
I smiled "You know he's probably going to be tall right."
"Might not he could be short.."
I laughed "Neh he'll be tall..and a rockstar."
"Just like his dad and his 5 nutty uncles...well 6 if you count Tony."
I nodded "Damn right..so did you set up a bed at the other house too or just at the apartment?"
"Tony helped me set up a pretty good sized bassinet in the corner..we well he moved around the room a bit..but yeah both houses are set."
I nodded "Good..." I looked at my watch "I gotta go babe we got a show to get ready for."
"Okay..I love you."
I smiled "I love you too..bye baby.."
"Bye."
I smiled to myself and hung up the phone..I walked back into the room "Okay lets head to the the show."
Jordan nodded and we left..