Cali Love

Twenty-One

*Katy's pov*
(1 week later)
Well the boys got back from Europe early yesterday morning and everyone has been running in and out of the house...I sat on the couch pouting because I wasn't allowed to do anything because of what happened last night...I has a premature labor scare and the doctor told me to take it easy for the rest of my pregnancy..so no one would let me do anything on my own not even go to the bathroom by myself..someone stood outside the door...I gave Johnny a dirty look as he sat in on of the chairs "I hate you.."
He smiled at me "Why do you hate me?"
I made a circle around my stomach "You did this.."
Johnny laughed "Last I checked you were there too babe."
I gave him a look "Yes but you didn't have to take the first chance you got..."
He laughed "Well then..I'm sorry."
I shrugged "I still hate you."
Johnny pouted playfully "Awww I said sorry.."
Tony walked in "What is going on."
I looked up "I hate your friend...this is his fault."
He laughed "Johnny how could you?"
Johnny shrugged then laughed "My bad."
I stood up "Damn it...I gotta pee..." I started to walk up the stairs when I felt Dillon grab my arm..I pulled my arm away "Will you guys just stop..this is driving me nuts...it was a fucking Braxton Hicks perfectly normal...it freaked me out that was it."
Jordan looked at me "But the doctor said...'
I groaned "To take it easy meaning relax enjoy the next 2 months..not be placed under house arrest where I can't even go to the fucking bathroom without someone standing outside the door.." I sighed as the guys all looked at me a little hurt.."I get you guys are worried about me and Tristian but we're fine I promise I.." I stopped mid sentence "Hold that thought.." I waddled up the stairs as fast as I could causing Matt, Aron and Johnny all to laugh..I yelled down "Quit laughing.." I came back down a few minutes later "Where did everyone go?"
Jorel looked up from the game he was playing with Tony and Johnny "Food.."
I sat down indian style in the chair..I sighed and began to drum my fingers on my stomach..watching the guys completely ignore me "Baby..I'm bored."
Johnny nodded not looking away from the game.."Yeah babe.."
I shook my head "You guys suck.."
Jorel nodded "Yeah.."
I laughed softly "You're gay.."
All three of them nodded "Yeah.."
I thought a moment "I'm leaving..gonna go to walk."
Johnny nodded "Okay baby.."
I shrugged and stood up and acted like I was leaving.."Bye.." I opened the door then closed it..I laughed when all three of them jumped up..I stood there with my hands on my hips "See that's what you get for ignoring the pregnant woman...I could of went into labor and the three of you wouldn't of even noticed..hell I told you were gay and you agreed."
Jorel laughed "Well at least we know that it's a family trait and not just Jordan."
Johnny shook his head laughing..."I guess so.."
I smiled and walked into the kitchen as Jorel and Tony went back to the game...I sighed and leaned against the counter..I looked up at Johnny as he walked in "Not playing."
He shook his head "Not when I can tell something is bothering you."
I sighed "You guys leave again in a few days..then I'm going to here again alone and knocked up while you're out having the time of your life.."
Johnny sighed "You know if I could stay here with you I would..."
I nodded slightly "I know.."
He kissed my forehead "The tour will be over before you know it."
I sighed "I'm scared Johnny."
Johnny looked down at me "What are you afraid of?"
I shook my head "That something is going to happen and you won't be here."
He put his hands on either side of my stomach "You'll be fine...if this kid is half as stubborn as you are he's going to wait until I'm home." He smiled at me "If it makes you feel better Hannah and Mallory want to stay here so you won't be by yourself since Erika is going with Tony."
I nodded slightly "Yeah."
Johnny looked at me and smiled "I love you.."
I smiled "I love you too.."
He kissed me quickly as the guys walked into the kitchen..he turned around "Food."
Jordan laughed "Let's eat.."
*Jess's pov*
While we all hung out in the kitchen I walked over and hugged a pouting Katy "Awww Kit Kat don't pout..I don't want to leave you."
She laughing "That's not why I'm pouting.."
"Then why are you.." I thought a moment "Oh...I don't blame ya I would be pouting too.."
Mallory laughed as the guys walked out of the room..."So you're pouting from lack of sex?"
Katy nodded "Yes...I want to but yet I don't...gah it's so frustrating.."
She laughed "I bet Johnny is taking a lot of cold showers."
I laughed "Or something else."
Katy laughed "Why are we talking about this?"
Mallory shrugged "Because we all have fucked up minds."
I laughed "No argument there."
"So I heard you went off on the guys this morning."
Katy nodded "I did...the whole not going to the bathroom without someone outside the door was pissing me off...so I aired it out and they've stopped."
I nodded "They meant well by it..I mean that did scare the hell out of all of us yesterday even if it ended up being nothing."
She nodded "I know..but you just have to be on my side of it and see how annoying it is.."
I smiled "You have nothing to explain to us we get it hun."
Katy smiled "Good.."
We all walked into the living room to find the place empty..Mallory laughed "What the hell..."
Jorel came running in "Sarah, Taylor and Hannah were arrested."
I raised an eyebrow "Why?"
He laughed "Breanna and her friends were at a store they were at...Breanna began to brag about how she broke up Johnny and Katy...I guess she didn't get the memo..but Hannah attacked." he grinned "They're at the hospital at the moment getting checked...Hannah broke her hand, Taylor stitches to the lip and forehead, Sarah I think she dislocated a knuckle or two."
Katy laughed 'I'm going...I don't want to hear it I gotta see this.."
Jorel shrugged "Johnny and Jordan kill me it's on you Kit Kat.."
I laughed as everyone walked out..when we got to the hospital I laughed as I saw the three other girls sitting bruised and beaten......I laughed as I tried to talk to the nurse at the desk..
*Johnny's pov*
When I saw Mallory, Jess, Jorel and Katy walk into the hospital...I had to laugh at the look on Breanna's face..I stood up and walked over and kissed the side of Katy's head "You should be home."
Katy looked up at me "Not when my 3 best friends have been arrested and are in the hospital."
I smiled softly "Fine then come sit down.." I took her hand and walked with her over to the seats..I rubbed her stomach slightly "He still kicking?"
She smiled and nodded "Yes..."
I laughed slightly "That's good."
"Says you...you don't have a human kicking your organs."
I kissed the side of her head "It would be scary if I did."
Katy laughed as she leaned her head against my shoulder "Yeah it would.."
I looked up to see Breanna and her friends staring at me "What?"
Breanna just stared at me "Your..she's.."
I nodded "Pregnant yes and unlike you I didn't have to wonder if its mine or not.."
She shook her head and walked off...
I looked down at Katy "Kit Kat?"
Katy looked up at me "When we find out what's going to happen can we go home?"
I nodded "Yeah.."
We sat there a few minutes...until Mallory walked up "It's just like Jorel said but apparently something happened and no charges have been pressed so we have to go pay their fine and that's it."
I nodded slightly "Well I'm gonna take Katy home.."
She handed me Jorel's keys "Use his car."
I nodded "Thanks.." I took Katy's hand and we went back to the house.." I laughed when I walked in to find Katy with a pair of head phones on with something pressed against her stomach "What are you.."
Katy motioned me to come here...
I raised an eyebrow as I crawled onto the bed beside her "What are you doing."
She smiled at me "Listening to Tristan move around."
I smiled "I want to hear.."
Katy handed me the earphones "You have to be quiet."
I nodded as I put the earphones on...after a few minutes a grin formed on my face "Wow.." I looked at her is that his heartbeat or yours."
She shrugged "I'm not sure..keep listening you'll hear a hiccup."
I laughed when I heard it "This is cool.."
Matt came in "We're..."
I held up my hand "Shut up...'
He looked at us "What the hell are you doing?"
Katy smiled softly "He's listening to the baby."
Matt nodded "Isn't that was Hannah brought you back from Germany?"
She nodded "Yep...wanna hear?"
He nodded "Yeah."
I laughed as everyone came in one by one and took a listen..I kissed her cheek "Hannah gotta good gift."
Katy nodded "Yep."
After everyone left the room I noticed Katy was falling asleep...I pulled the covers over the both off us..I pressed a kiss to her forehead as I watched her fall asleep..I reached over and turned off the lights settling into bed myself