Cali Love

Twenty-Three

*Katy's pov*
(1 week later)
I woke up in middle of the night finding something off about not hearing Tristian cry...I got up and quickly pulled my hair back and walked down the hall to Tristian's nursery..I leaned against the doorway when I saw Johnny walking around the room..I smiled as I watch him..
Johnny smiled "I know your mom usually gets up with you but I figured I'm your dad I need to get up with you too..but I am gonna have to wake your mom up soon so she can feed you because well that's one thing only your mom can do."
I smiled softly as I walked in "No need I'm already awake."
He smiled at me "Saves me the trip.." he gently placed Tristian in my arms...after I sat down he sprawled out on the floor "The floor isn't that bad."
I laughed softly as I began to feed my son.."Why are you on the floor?"
Johnny looked up at me and smiled "No reason..."
I nodded slightly "Okay.."
He proped himself up on his elbows a few minutes later.."Can I ask you something?"
I nodded as I fixed my shirtand burped Tristian "Yeah."
Johnny smiled "What do you think about letting the guys watch Tristian..we'll get Jordan and Sarah as witnesses and go to the courthouse and get married tomorrow?"
I looked at him "You've thought about this?"
He nodded "Yeah I mean Tristian has my last name why not skip the planning and give his mom the same name too."
I smiled as I looked down at my now sleeping baby boy.."Okay we'll do it...but rings?"
Johnny got on his knees in front of me "I'll worry about that okay.."
I nodded "Okay so we're getting married tomorrow with Jordan and Sarah as our witnesses...and I'm supposed to trust the guys with our newborn son?" I shook my head "I love the guys but I'm sorry I don't trust them with a puppy let alone a child"
He laughed "Good point..well we can just tell everyone to come..."
I nodded "Good because I want Tristian there."
Johnny leaned forward and kissed me "Okay.." he got up taking Tristian out of my arms and layed him in the crib..
I sighed softly as I ran my fingers over my son's barely there hair.."It's still hard to believe 9 months of waiting and arguements and he's here."
He placed his hand on the back of my neck and kissed my temple "I know..touring was worth it because I got the best welcome home present anyone could get."
I nodded "We should get some sleep.."
Johnny nodded "Yep..." he took my hand and flipped off the light as we walked out..
I gently closed the door and then we both went back to bed...
*Jordan's pov*
(next day)
I sat on the couch talking to my nephew...I look up as Katy smacked the back of my head "Hey what was that for?"
Katy smiled "Quit trying toturn my son into you."
I laughed "So what time to I have to have you at the courthouse?"
She shrugged "Whenever Johnny texts me."
I nodded "So everyone will be there because you don't trust the rest of the guys with Tristian?"
Katy nodded "Yep.."
I looked at her "You know mom is going to be pissed?"
She nodded "I know but she'll get over it...I'm 24 I don't need her permission to get married."
I laughed "I know....you know I never thought my baby sis would end up marrying one of my best friends...let alone having a kid with him."
Katy nodded and smiled "In all honesty neither did I but I wouldn't trade any of this for anything in the world."
I nodded "Well I'm glad you're finally happy...and you gave me one adorable nephew."
She smiled as her phone buzzed..she opened it "Well let's go Uncle..."
I stood up with Tristian "Alright Baby 3 Tears lets go get your momma married to your crazy ass daddy."
Katy shook her head as she grabbed Tristian's bag and her own as we left..."Come on.."
I laughed as I put Tristian in his seat "Who would of guest a Terrell would end up driving a Rover?"
She shrugged "It was either this or a grandma car...I'm still young so yeah Rover won...." She reached over checking the seat..."Plus tv in the back the noise will keep Tristian calm.."
I nodded "Thinking likea mom already.."
Katy laughed as we got in "Yeah I am..."
I shrugged and drove off "Why am I driving."
She shrugged "Dunno."
I laughed slightly "Okay..." when we reached the courthouse I laughed to see everyone waiting on the steps..I got out while Katy got Tristian out.."Ain't this a sight..sitting at a courthouse and no one is going to actual court.."
Johnny flipped me off "Screw you man.."
Katy shook her head "Okay we doing this?"
He nodded "Yep.."
I took Tristian from Katy as we walked in...
*Johnny's pov*
(skipping past the ceremony)
I kissed the back of Katy's hand as we walked out...I stopped in the doorway and looked at her "How does it feel?"
Katy smiled softly "I don't know yet.."
I nodded as we walked out and headed to the cars...I took Tristian from Jordan and put him in his carseat.."We're going out to eat."
Jorel nodded "We'll meet you guys there."
I nodded and got in the car..I looked over at Katy "What's on your mind.."
She looked at me and smiled "We're married.."
I pressed a kiss to her the back of her left hand "Yeah we are..your offically a Ragan."
Katy looked back at Tristian "I'm surprised he stayed asleep.."
I nodded as I drove off..I looked over at her as she kept her eyes on Tristian.."Babe he's still asleep."
Shesmiled at me "I know.."
I laughed softly "So what is this nickname Jordan has come up for Tristian?"
Katy laughed "Baby 3 Tears...yeah I have no idea how that came about but it fits."
I nodded slightly "Yeah it does.." I pulled up to the resturant...I laughed a little to myself "Damn we're not even that big and the paps are outside."
She shook her head slightly then got out "I'm gonna grab the baby you..well you bodyguard."
I nodded as she grabbed the carrier...I stood on the sidewalk as everyone else joined us "Look please back up I have we have our newborn son with us so please back up.." much to my surprise they did and I held the door open as everyone walked in...
*after dinner*
Aron looked at me as he held Trisitan "I give you credit Ragan you created a pretty cute kid."
I grinned "Yeah well I can't take all the credit there...he looks just like Katy."
He nodded "That is true."
Mallory smiled "Seriously though he isa really cute kid.."
Katy smiled softly "Thanks.."
We all hung around forlittle while longer until I spoke up "Well we should get Tristian home.."
Sarah nodded "Yeah..."
We put a tip down even though we already paid the bill...I carried the carrier while Katy carried Tristian..when we got him settled in his seat I drove off..I looked over at Katy.."When we get home you go get some rest I'll put little man to sleep okay."
Katy nodded slightly "okay."
When we got home I carried Tristian in while Katy walked upstairs and went to bed..I looked at the time and shrugged..I turned on the baby monitor and left the room..I walked into the bedroom to find Katy already sound sleep..I changed clothes and climbed into bed beside her...I flipped on the other end of the baby monitor and settled into bed and soon fell asleep