Cali Love

Six

*Johnny's pov*
It has been 3 weeks since I've seen or heard from Katy..all the guys wouldn't talk to me unless it was about the band and the girls hated my guts..and I don't blame them...I was sitting outside a cafe waiting for Breanna who was supposed to find out who the father was...I sighed when I saw her "Hey.."
She sat down "Hey." she smiled "You look nice.."
I shook my head "I'm not in the mood Breanna..cut to the chase am I that kids father?"
Breanna looked down at the ground..
I looked at her "Breanna quit fucking around I need to know."
She gave me a look "I've known all a long you weren't the father, the night we 'slept together' we didn't do anything you passed out...so I made it look like we did." she smirked "I just wanted little miss Katy to get what she had coming to her.."
I ran my hand over my head "You mean I fucking let the only girl I ever truly loved slip away from me because you are a jealous bitch?"
Breanna shrugged "She doesn't deserve you."
I glared at her "You are a sad pathetic person..using that poor kid to get your way....well all you did was make yourself look even more like a whore.." I shook my head "When the girls hear about this you know you're in for it.."
She laughed "They can't touch me I'm pregnant."
I leaned forward "You won't be forever...afterwards you are fair game..."
Breanna stomped her foot and stormed off...
I sighed deeply and pulled out my phone.."Sarah?"
"What the hell do you want?"
I sighed "Don't hang up..it's about Katy...Breanna set it all up...there is no way in hell I'm the father we never slept together."
"Then why where you ready to throw you and Katy away?"
I sighed deeply as I reached my car "I got caught up in the fantasy of being a better father than my dad...you have to believe me I never meant to hurt Katlyn."
"I believe you Johnny...I know how much you do love her.." she sighed "Jordan will probably kill me for this but you and Katy belong together...she's at Tony and Erika's...I'm gonna send a text to them and let them know you are coming over.."
I nodded "Thanks Sarah.."
"Go get your girl Johnny..."
I hung up the phone and began the drive...I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door..
Erika opened the door "She's upstairs." she let me come in and led me to Katy's door...she knocked and walked off...
Katy opened the door "No.."
I stopped the door before she could close it..I walked in "She lied Katy...Breanna lied about it all..I'm not the father..we never even slept together that night."
She shook her head "Why the hell would she do that?"
I shrugged "To hurt you..hurt me I don't know."
Katy sat down "Johnny I.."
I stopped her and took her face in my hands "I love you Katlyn..you are the only woman who has ever made me feel like this..I got caught up in the thought of being a good dad...it not being with you didn't cross my mind."
She cut me off with a kiss "You're an idiot."
I laughed slightly "How?"
"You listened to her and Jordan is probably gonna kill you for bing here."
I shrugged "A risk I'm willing to take to win you back."
She shook head "You have me...but you have to promise me this..no more lies something happens no matter what it is you tell me."
I smiled down at her "I promise."
She smiled softly "I want to go home.."
I nodded and looked around the room "What have you been living out of suitcases?"
Katy nodded "Sadly yes...true rockstar living."
I kissed her forehead "Well gather your stuff and I'll take you back home.."
"I'll have to drive..my car.."
I nodded "Good point.." after we packed up all our stuff and threw it in the car...I gave her a quick kiss before she got into her car...I jumped into mine and drove off...once at the house I looked at Katy who was leaning against the side of her car "What?"
She looked up at me "You said that the thought of becoming a dad because of me never crossed your mind..what did you mean by that.."
I sighed "What I meant was..I want the whole family thing but not like that...with you."
Katy nodded "We should go inside.."
I took her hand in mine as we walked into the house..
*Jordan's pov*
I turned my head just as the door opened and I saw Katy...holding Johnny's hand "What is going on?"
Katy looked at me "Kitchen..I'll explain."
I nodded and followed her into the kitchen "Okay explain why are you with Johnny?"
She sat on the counter "Breanna lied...she knew the whole time Johnny wasn't the father she just wanted to hurt me or get even with him I don't know but I believe him Jordan..I believe he didn't mean for any of this to happen."
I ran my hand through my hair "You love him don't you?"
Katy nodded "Yeah I do.."
I sighed "This is his last chance..he hurts you again I'll kill him.."
She nodded slightly "Okay.."
"So does this mean you are moving back in?"
Katy smiled "Yeah..I miss cleaning up after you guys."
I patted her knee "So what are you going to do about Breanna?"
She shrugged "Nothing...she's not worth my time...she's just a sad pathetic human-being."
I nodded "Good girl.." I gave her a hug "It's really good to see you smiling again..."
Katy smiled softly "It was only 3 weeks but it was a hard 3 weeks."
I nodded "Welcome to being in love little sis."
She nodded "Can I ask you something Jordan?"
I nodded "Sure."
"What has been going on these past 3 weeks."
I sighed "No one would talk to Johnny and he walked around like a lost puppy....it was quite gay if you as me."
Katy shook her head "You're mean Jordan."
I laughed "You asked."
She jumped down "You are such a dork.."
I nodded "Yeah I know.." I gave her another hug "Be happy sis...it's obvious to everyone how much Johnny loves you."
Katy smiled "Now who's being gay..."
I grabbed her and threw her over me shoulder."Okay then.."
She screamed "Jordan no..put me down."
I laughed and checked her pockets and pulled out her phone...I then threw her into the pool..."Am I gay now?"
Katy gave me a look "Super."
After I sat our phones on the table I leaned down "Take it back.."
She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in..she then jumped out grabbing a towel "Never."
I laughed as everyone else came out "Hey."
Sarah laughed "What are you two doing?"
Katy pouted "He threw me into the water..I'm in a white shirtso yeah."
She laughed "Jordan."
Aron laughed "Nice one.'
Katy shook her head "I'm going to change..." she turned and walked inside a few minutes later she ran out jumping in the pool..followed by Mallory and Hannah..
Dillon laughed and took off his shirt and jumped in after them.."Airbuddy!!"
I laughed as we all ended up spending the rest of the day outside...
*Katy's pov*
(later that night)
I crawled into bed while Johnny was taking a shower...I pulled the covers over my head taking in the smell..I didn't realise how much I missed sleeping in this bed until tonight..I felt the side of the bed sink down..I peeked out from behind the cover to see Johnny sitting there with his towel around his shoulders...I sat up and kissed his shoulder "Hey you.."
Johnny looked back at me "Hey..I thought you were asleep.."
I shook my head "Nope just hiding under the covers.."
He threw his towel to the floor "Why?"
I shrugged "I have no idea."
Johnny pulled the covers back and laid down beside me "Okay.."
I layed my head on his shoulder letting my forehead rest against the crook of his neck"I missed you."
He ran his hand down my back "Imissed you too Kat."
I let my finger trace the H on his right arm.."I really missed this..just laying here...no sex just your arms around me."
Johnny nodded slightly "So did I.."
We layed therein quiet for a few minutes until someone began banging on the door..I groaned and got up and opened it.."What?"'
Matt shook his head "Jorel got arrested.."
I shook my head "And that is supposed to surprise me."
He sighed "You're the only one who hasn't been drinking...and someone needs to get him.."
I sighed "Fine..call and tell them I'm on my way." I closed the door and grabbed a pair of sweats out of the drawer..I slipped them on over my shorts..I looked at Johnny "I'll be right back..if I don't kill Jorel first."
Johnny laughed then leaned up and kissed me "Be careful."
I grabbed my bag off the dresser as well as my keys and phone then headed out...when I reached the police station I sat in the chair tapping the back of my sidekick while I waited...I looked up to see Jorel walking out..I shook my head as we walked out "What the hell did you do now dumbass?"
Jorel grinned "Got caught on the train with no ticket..." he held his hands out "And I tagged but they couldn't prove I actually did."
I shook my head "But we both know you did."
He laughed "Yep."
I got into the car "One of these days I'm going to kill you Jorel."
Jorel laughed as I drove off..."No you wouldn't you lovez me."
I shook my head "Lucky for you..."
He laugehd "Yep.."
I rolled my eyes slightly...once we got back I went upstairs and took off my sweats and crawled back into bed beside Johnny..I turned off the light and snuggled into the covers..I smiled slightly as I felt his arm drape over my waist "Good night babe.."
Johnny mumbled "Night.."
I smiled to myself and soon fell asleep