Cali Love

Eight

*Johnny's pov*
I woke up the next morning feeling like someone was sitting on my head..I groaned and rolled over and buried my face into the back of Katy's neck smelling the hit of her bodywash obvious she woke up earlier and took a shower but fell back asleep...I closed my eyes tightly trying to fall back to sleep with didn't work..I groaned then got up and went went to shower...when I came back in Katy was still sound sleep..I smiled and crawled in beside her "Wake up gorgeous."
She shook her head and attempted to pull the covers over her head...
I reached under the blanket and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me "Wakey wakey.."
Katy groaned "You suck."
I laughed softly..I nuzzled her neck slighlty and mumbled "How's the hand."
She sighed "Okay I guess.."
I took her hand in mine.."Doesn't look as bad as it did last night."
Katy shrugged "I don't even remember what happened last night except you were wasted."
I laughed "I have no idea how I remember but some guy got a little too friendly with you and basicly you laid him out."
She nodded slightly "Oh.."
I sighed and layed flat on my back "I want to go back to sleep.."
Kat kicked the cover off and sat up looking down at me "Then go back to sleep.."
I ran my hand down her leg "I can't we're meeting Jorel's girlfriend today remember.."
She jumped off the bed "I totally forgot about that.."
I laughed as she began to dig through the closet "Just wear jeans."
Katy gave me a look "I always wear jeans...I want to be a girl today."
I shook my head "Babe you always look like a girl to me.."
She laughed "You just say that because you usually see me in next to nothing every night."
I shrugged "Maybe but seriously babe you look hot as hell in whatever you wear.."
Katy pulled out a light pink sundress "What about this?"
I thought amoment "I wouldn't mind seeing you in that."
She smiled "Okay then.."
I smiled "Can we just lay in bed for a little while longer before you get dressed and I have to spend the rest of the day waiting impatiently to take that dress off of you?"
Katy laughed "You're already half dressed.."
I shrugged "I'm hung over I don't want to do anything..just lay here."
She nodded and crawled back into bed beside me..she layed her head on my chest.."You smell good."
I scoffed "Please I always smell good."
Katy laughed and moved so she was sorta pinning my shoulders to the bed "Smartass.."
I sat up letting my hands rest on her hips.."Don't start something you're not willing to finish."
She wrapped her arms around my neck "I don't believe I started anything..I'm actually getting out of be because I'm starving."
I pouted"Aww no cuddle?"
Katy leaned down and kissed me "You don't cuddle..cuddling always leads to sex with you.."
I laughed "Okay you have a point.." I gently nipped at hershoulder "Go get your food then.."
She laughed and pushed me back on the bed..she stood up and slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms "You coming.."
I shrugged "In a minute..."
Katy noddedand walked out of the room..
I sighed and layed back across the bed..I jumped when the door burst opened...I looked up to find Katy, Aron and Hannah pressed against the door.."What the hell?"
Hannah just shook her head "Dillon and his girlfriend..door open.."
I laughed "That must of been a sight.."
Aron shook his head "Me and Hannah walked out at the same time and saw them..Katy walked out and well yeah we're back in here.."
Katy just shook her head "That is a side I never wanted to see of Dillon..."
I laughed "Well then..."
Someone yelled "Damn it Dillon close your fucking doordumbass..."
All four of us busted out laughing as we heard the door slam...we all gathered ourselves and walked out of the room to go get some breakfast...
*Jorel's pov*
(later that afternoon)
I smiled to myself as I watched Katy, Sarah,Hannah and Jessica talking and laughing..I leaned against the wall "At least they're all getting along."
Johnny nodded "Yeah.."
I smiled "So what do you guys think of Jess?"
Matt shrugged "She is definetly better than the other girls you've been with....not so stuck up."
I nodded "I agree..she's the only girl I've met who was excited to meet my female friends."
Jordan laughed "That is a plus.."
Aron sighed "I dunno I'm still trying to get the image of Dillon and Taylor out of my head."
I laughed "Yeah I heard about that...the dumbass left the door open.."
Johnny nodded "Yeah but Katy, Aron, Hannah and Jordan were the only ones who saw it."
Jordan shook his head "Not a pretty sight..."
I laughed "I bet.." I tripped as Mallory and Katy dragged me away from the guys "What?"
Katy gave me a look "Don't fuck this up..Jessica is so sweet and hilarious..the best girl you have ever brought back here."
I smiled "I'm glad you like her...trust me you have nothing to worry about."
Mallory nodded "Good.."
*Sarah's pov*
(after that night)
We were all sitting in different places of the livingroom...I grinned "Let's play Honesty...it's kinda like playing just truth or darebut you have to be completely honest with your answer or you have to do something you don't want to."
Hannah laughed as everyone agreed..."We'll go easy on Taylor and Jessica since they're the new girls."
Jessica shook her head "No I'm all in."
I nodded "Alright then...Katy...first time how was it?"
Katy laughed "Horrible..the guy turned out to be a complete ass and Jorel and Jordan beat the hell out of him."
Jordan nodded "That is the truth...she called me crying."
Hannah smiled "Johnny worst experince with the opposite sex?"
Johnny thought a moment "Honestly...the first time I actually saw Katy more than Jordan's little sister."
I smiled "Awww.."
Katy looked at me "Alright Sarah...what attracted to my brother."
I raised an eyebrow "You sure you want to know."
She laughed "I saw Dillon having sex this morning yeah I think I can handle hearing something about my brother."
I shrugged "The fact that Jordan is great in bed...that's what attracted me to him."
Katy crinkled her nose "Okay next question...."
Jessica spoke up "Hannah what attracted you to Matt?"
Hannah grinned "He's freaky."
Katy busted out laughing "Matt's a freak!"
After a few minutes of questions one by one we all began to fall asleep..I glanced over at Katy who was laying on the the couch on a sound asleep Johnny "I guess this is good night Katy."
She nodded slightly "Night.."
When I sat her start to fall asleep I snuggled into Jordan's arms and fell asleep myself