Cali Love

Nine

*Katy's pov*
(2 weeks later)
I was leaning against the counter playing on my Macbook when I felt someone grabbed my arm...I stumbled "Whoa Taylor what's the matter..."
She sighed "I'm late."
I nodded "For what....Oh." my eyes widened.."You're late late."
Taylor nodded "What am I going to do Katlyn....I can't be..I just..I just can't."
I put my hands on her shoulders "Relax...breath...how late are you?"
She sighed "4 days."
I made a face..then reached behind her grabbing my bag "Come on.." I grabbed her arm and ran through the livingroom "Going out be back later."
*back from the store..*
After Taylor took the tests we locker ourselves in mine and Johnny's room...Tay looked around "How the hell is your room so clean...you two are like fucking animals yet it's so clean."
I laughed "We do clean up after ourselves."
She sighed "How much longer.."
I looked at my watch "3 minutes."
Taylor leaned back against the bed "What am I going to do if I am Katy the guys are going to be huge and I'll be the chick one of them is dating and knocked up."
I shook my head "All things considered Dillon is a great guy..not my type of guy but definetly a great guy..I can promise you if these things come back positive Dillon is going to do whatever he can to make sure you are taken care of."
She looked at me "How can you be so sure?"
I shrugged "All of them are the same...you would think when you first meet them they are a bunch of sex hungry guys but in reality they are 6 of the sweetest most family centered guys I've ever met...and when they love someone they give it their all."
Taylor smiled "Thanks Kat.." she sat up "Is it time yet?"
I nodded "Moment of truth.."
She sighed and looked down at the tests..."Positive." she looked at me "Katlyn.."
I sighed and hugged her.."Everything is going to be okay.."
Taylor shook her head "I can't afford a baby...Dillon can't afford a baby."
I shrugged "What are you going to do then?"
She shrugged "Talk to Dillon...but I'm not ready."
I sighed deeply "I can't make it seem like like I'm the one pregnant till you're ready to talk to Dillon."
Taylor sighed and hugged me "Thanks Katy."
I nodded "I'm going to go throw these away okay.."
She nodded "Thanks."
I sighed and walked downstairs and threw the tests in the trash...then preceded to sit on the couch watching tv...
*Jordan's pov*
I walked into the kitchen to throw something away when I sat two unexpected thing...I stormed into the living room "Who's pregnant!?"
Katy winced slightly "Me."
My eyes widened and I spoke at the same time as Johnny "What!?"
She grabbed both mine and Johnny's arms and pulled us into the kitchen "Shut up."
Johnny shook his head "How the fuck are you pregnant."
Katy covered his mouth "Shut up.." she whispered "They're not mine they're Taylor's...I told her until she was ready to talk to Dillon I would cover for her." she shook her head "I' m not pregnant so you can close your mouth now Jordan."
I shook my head "Why the hell would you do that?"
She shrugged "Because she's scared Jordan and this is what friends do for each other."
I sighed "Girls are so fucking complicated why not just out and say it."
Katy shook her head "Because something like this you just can blurt out hey guess what I'm knocked up..."
Johnny sighed "You want us to go along with this don't you."
She looked at the both of us "Please."
I sighed "Fine but if she doesn't tell Dillon in the next couple days I'm out."
Katy nodded "Thanks Jordan.."
I shrugged "I guess I should storm out of here pissed huh?"
She nodded "Yeah that is probably how you would react."
I nodded..and stormed out of the room letting out a string of curse words...
*Dillon's pov*
(later that night)
I was sitting out back smoking when I heard someone walk out..I looked "Aye babe.."
Taylor sighed "We need to talk Dillon.."
I put out my cigarette and looked at her "Okay I'm all ears.."
She sighed deeply "Dillon..I'm pregnant.."
I sat there a moment "You and Katy both?"
Taylor shook her head "No Katy was covering for me until I was ready to talk to you."
I sighed and ran my hand across my forehead "So what are we going to do?"
She shrugged "I don't know..neither of us can afford a baby right now..even with everyones help we still couldn't."
I nodded "Are we talking about adoption?"
Taylor nodded "It's the best way Dillon...it's going be hard as hell but this baby deserves the best life possible."
I sighed then stood up and hugged "Whatever you decided you have my full support okay."
She nodded slightly "Thank you."
I kissed the side her head "Let's go inside."
Taylor nodded "Okay.."
I took her hand and we walked inside..instead of hanging out downstairs we decided to turn in early so we could go to the doctor early in the morning..