Addicted

Fourteen

*Amy's pov*
(2 months later December 12)
We just got back to LA and everyone was beyond excited to finally get to actually meet Kaiden...I laughed as Jordan tapped his foot as we sat in traffic "Jordan relax...we'll be there soon.."
Jordan growled "Not soon enough.."
Dillon laughed "Look we're moving."
He nodded "Bout damn time.."
I shook my head laughing as the bus began to move again..I watched as Jordan stood up "Where are you goin?"
Jordan looked at me "Grabbing my bags so when we get there I can run out and go see my son and fiance."
I shrugged "Good enough reason."
Jorel laughed as Jordan disappeared to the back of the bus "Well then.."
Before we knew it we arrived at Jordan and Riley's...I looked outside to see Arina, Tony, Emily...and Riley holding Kaiden..."They're outside.."
When the bus stopped the guys all ran off the bus...Tony took Kaiden just as Jordan grabbed Riley's waist...I smiled softly "He missed you.."
Riley laughed "I missed him too...I missed all of you."
I hugged her "I can't believe you only had a baby 2 months ago..damn girl you look hot."
She laughed "Tell my hormones that."
Danny laughed "Seriously Riles you look amazing.."
I looked over my shoulder to see the new dad holding his son for the first time..I smiled "Now that there is a sight I've been waiting to see.."
Riley smiled crossing her arms "So have I..."
Dillon walked up and hugged her "You do make a cute kid Riles."
She laughed "Thanks Dillon."
After a few minutes of all of us getting our chance to hold Kaiden...I sighed "We need to go now..."
Dillon nodded "Yeah the rest of us have to go home..."
Riley nodded "Tomorrow is Almost Acoustic Christmas..."
George nodded "You going?"
She nodded and smiled "My mom is going to watch Kaiden while I get out of the house fornight."
Dillon laughed "We get party Riley back for a night."
Riley shook her head "I'll be there but I won't be drinking...nursing.."
I laughed "Yes...see you tomorrow guys.."
Jordan nodded "Later.."
I smiled as we all got back on the bus and went home..
*Jordan's pov*
(later that night)
I layed in bed beside Riley as she had Kaiden laying on a pillow in her lap...I ran my hand over his head "I can't believe I'm a dad."
Riley smiled at me "I can I gave birth to him."
I sighed "I wish I could of been there."
She nodded "I know I wish you were too but you were out making a life for our son...which I am so proud of you for."
I smiled down at Kaiden "Emily was right he looks just like you."
Riley nodded "Everyone has said that...Ben even asked me if you were really the father."
I laughed "Why the hell would he ask that?"
She shrugged "He's Ben."
I nodded "Good point....should we put him to bed?"
Riley nodded "Yes."
I got up and picked Kaiden up "I'm gonna do it."
She smiled softly "Okay.."
I walked out of the room and too the nursery...after I put Kaiden to bed..I flipped on the baby monitor then went back to my room..I crawled in bed beside Riley.."Feels good to be home for a while."
Riley layed her head on my chest "I'm glad you're home.."
I kissed the top of her head "I love you.."
She smiled softly "I love you too.."
I yawned "Are you going to bring the baby on the road with us?"
Riley shook her head "I don' t know we'll talk about it when you get back from Europe.."
I sighed "Yeah.."
She leaned up and kissed me "I missed you."
I smiled "I missed you too.."
Riley yawned softly "Goodnight.."
I nodded "Goodnight.." I reached over and turned off the light and slowly feel asleep