Sequel: Jason Voorhees

Freddy Krueger

Seven

I got up and got ready for the day. It was Saturday and I had to clean the sheets before Mom and Dad found out. But my luck ran short when I saw my parents having breakfast down stairs. They saw my bloody sheets and grew concerned.
"Oh my God! What happened?" my mom said, looking at the huge blood stains.
"I'm on my period and accidently bled on my sheets."
"Why are they so big?" my dad asked.
"Iguess I peed, too." My mom took the sheets and put them in the laundry room. As she came back in, she put her hand on my shoulder and made me sit down at the table.
"Nicole, we're worried about you."
"What did I do?"
"Last night we heard you groaning in your sleep. I don't know if you're taking the pill or not but we're frightened for you." I was screwed. I should be more careful when doing that with Freddy.I couldn't believe that I was that loud. On the bright side, they haven't figured out what's really been going on. Man they'd be so pissed.
"I'm sorry if I've frightened you. I guess it just came up."
"We just don't want you to end up like all those other kids," my dad saids putting his newspaper down.
"I understand. Can I go to the library?"
"Sure. Be safe." I went down the street and encountered Mikala's group of bitches. They noticed me quickly and just stared at me.
"What are you looking at me for?"
"You're a liar, Nicole," one of them said.
"What? Are you still talking about that thingwith Freddy Krueger and her dream?"
"It happened and you were there."
"I don't know what you're talking about, okay? I haven't ever dreamed of Freddy Krueger."
"Thenwhy do you say his name as if you about him?"
"It's called picking up a book and actually reading it."
"Are you calling me an idiot?"
"Your an idiot to believe anything Mikala saids. I use to be her friend. Now we're enemies."
"Mikala is not a liar. She descibed everything for us. All the way down to his burned face and claws."
"Anyone could go to the library and look up the newspapers to see what the survivors described him as. If not that, maybe the internet."
"You better watch it, Alkins. Once Mikala gets word of this, she's coming after you."
"If you're going to taddle on her then tell her that I said insanity is one way to get through life." I walked passed them and headed off to the library. I checked out some good books on horror and stuff like that and went back home. I practically read all day and when it was my usual time to go to sleep I asked my mom to give me the pill before going to bed. I threw that away and went to my comforting bed for another great time with freddy.
Dream world
I was still in my room when I fell into my dream. I looked around and didn't see him. I looked under my covers, thinking he'd probably be under them. I didn't see him and put them down. I looked over to my right and saw him laying next to me in my bed.
"Took you long enough," he said with a smirk.
"You fool me again with your dream world tricks."
"So, that was a close call this morning."
"My parents or Mikala's bitch crew?"
"Both. You really need to be careful with those situations."
"I'm not a good trickster such as yourself." He laughs and sits up.
"Don't flatter me. You ready?"
"Well, there's this one thing I still want to know."
"What?"
"Why do you get away from me before I wake up?"
"Well, I tend to travel from the dream world to the real world when a person who's dreaming holds onto me. I don't want to get you in trouble by being seen by your parents. Any more questions?"
"No." He chuckles at me and gets on top of me.
"Good. I'm really in the mood and I don't want to wait any longer." He takes his blades and rips off my shirt (Literally!), exposing my chest. I take his sweater off and we just pretty much get naked from there. He enters me again and it kind of hurts again. It takes me a little quicker to get use to it and the next thing that happened was what I never expected. I was back in my room and my parents were above me. The worse part was that Fredy was on top of me with his dick still in me...
Several moments ago...
Mr. and Mrs. Alkins were in themaster bedroom, waiting until they heard something from Nicole's room. They were for sure that she wasn't taking the medcation. For how long was their question. They then heard a groaning sound come from her room. It was 11:35 and they decided to wake her up in case Freddy Krueger was trying to kill her. When they came in, they saw her clothes were off and she was squirming around on the bed.
"Oh my God," Mrs. Alkins gasps,"He's raping her." Mr. Alkins ran to their daughter's bed and shook her violently. Then, he was forced backwards and saw that Nicole was holding onto a burned man and they were both naked. Mrs. Alkins saw that his penis was all the way in Nicole's vagina and fainted. Mr. Alkins looked at his wife then at the burned man and Nicole. She stared back at him in shock at being caught in the act. But he wished this was with a normal teenaged boy. All he could tell was that this man before him was the Freddy Krueger and that he was having relations with his daughter...
Present
I stared at my dad and my fainted mom. Shit! I'm more then just screwed! I'm dead meat! Freddy pulled out and I tried to explain but my dad hammered me with a lot of punishments. I'm now forced on the meds, I'm grounded from doing anything in the world except for school, and I was to be asked every morning what happened in my dreams. He picked up my mom and told me to say good-bye to Freddy Krueger because I'll never see him again. Once he was gone, I hugged Freddy and cried.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake up or have any of this happen."
"I know. It's not your fault."
"I'm never going to see you again. If they're watching me every second, then I'll never dream of you again."
"Just do what they want. I don't want you to get hurt anymore." He laid me down next to him and put me under the covers. He kissed me one last time on the lips and started rubbing my head with his bladed glove.
"Go to sleep," he whispered in my ear,"I'll be gone when you wake up." I almost cried but ended up back to sleep. The next morning, he was gone and I couldn't help but cry.