Sequel: Jason Voorhees

Freddy Krueger

Epilogue

I was in the kitchen washing this morning's breakfast plates. My two little girls, 5-year-old Carrie and 4-year-old Amy, run into the kitchen and hang onto my legs.
"Hey, I told you two to not run in the house."
"Daddy's home," Carrie saids. Amy jumps up and down chanting "Daddy's home" over and over. Then, Freddy comes through the door and the girls run to him. He picks Amy up and walks toward me.
"How are my girls doing?"
"They're fine."
"Hey girls, how about you show Mommy what I taught you last night." He puts Amy down and they run outside to the backyard and got out their jump ropes.
"One, two, Freddy's coming for you," they began chanting (I like writting the song so I'll just do this. You can skip it if you want),"Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again..." I clap and start laughing that he taught them his song. Freddy puts his arm around my shoulder and chuckled.
"Did I do a good job?"
"Yes. They look so cute doing that." He kissed my cheek and I told the girls to continue playing outside. Freddy and I went inside, keeping them in view. I go back to washing dishes while he sits down at the table.
"So, how was work?" I asked.
"Killer. Some got away, though"
"Don't worry. You'll get them eventually."
"How's it going with the girls? You taking good care of them?"
"You know I am. I wouldn't want our kids to grow up into something bad."
"Like what? A murderer?" He laughed at his own joke as did I. The last of the dishes were done and I came over and sat on his lap.
"You got something special planned for tonight?"
"You know it." It was my birthday tonight and he gave me the same *coughs* gift as every year. We kissed, which turned instantly into a make out session.
"Mommy, Daddy," we heard from the door way,"What are you doing?" We looked at Carrie and Amyas they stared at us. They've never seen us kiss like this before. We get up and and Freddy goes over to them.
"Mommy and Daddy were having a little grown up time. We didn't mean to scare you."
"What did you two want?"
"We wanted to come inside because it was raining."
"Okay then. You wanna play a game?" They both nod and go to get a board game from the entertainment set.
"Looks like we'll have to wait til later."
"I can last." I love my family. It wasn't what I had expected but they're great. I wouldn't give them up for anything in the world.